Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would like to be in this fan club! Luna for president! Lets overthrow Celestias reign! Lead us into eternal night Luna! I seriously just wanna join The club in honor of BEST princess.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
Thanks for all the replies guys. You're all so nice. So far I've been having a great time here.

So yeah just post anything about Luna. My favorite Luna scene is when she turns all the toy spiders into real spiders and when they all get on the web she asks "How many points do I receive?!". Lol. It's cute because she still thinks they're playing a game.

post-15810-0-83899000-1369425802_thumb.png

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

Luna is my favorite! I do hope that we see more episodes around her in the upcoming season. She has such a wonderful backstory, and its been wonderful to watch her grow up.

• Brohoof 2

--A wild NEIGHSAYER appeared!

I don't like Luna. I don't hate her, mind you, just don't like her. She's kind of annoying, and is way too overhyped.

Oh, and I sort of dislike Luna Eclipsed.

Welcome to the forums. And I am glad you like princess luna as well as the episode luna Eclipsed. It was a very good episode and it is one of the best episodes of the show.

• Brohoof 1

Its Okay.That just means there's mor Luna for the rest of us ;)

I'm not a big fan of Celestial either but I dont hate her.

I guess the point being is that we all like who we do and that's cool cause were all happy with what we got

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

Luna is pretty cool, though not on my top favs, like she is for a lot of the fandom. Celestia is pretty much on par with Luna for me. I'm kinda having to agree with Callisto with Luna sometimes being overhyped.

As you can already see... Lol. I am also a ver big Luna fan. I had a amazing idea for a episode for just luna and Celestia. All my friends want it to be a episode. If you want to hear it just tell me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

--A wild NEIGHSAYER appeared!

I don't like Luna. I don't hate her, mind you, just don't like her. She's kind of annoying, and is way too overhyped.

Oh, and I sort of dislike Luna Eclipsed.

post-15810-0-82679600-1369435594_thumb.jpg

It's ok. I won't judge you. Everyone has their own opinion and I truly respect yours. But how could you find Princess Luna annoying? Just wondering.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

image.jpg

It's ok. I won't judge you. Everyone has their own opinion and I truly respect yours. But how could you find Princess Luna annoying? Just wondering.

I think it's mostly the "medival" voice that gets on my nerves, with the royal "we" and "thou" and whatnot. Just feels like a gimmick.

I think it's mostly the "medival" voice that gets on my nerves, with the royal "we" and "thou" and whatnot. Just feels like a gimmick.

I get it. But that's actually one of the reasons why I like her. I thought it was cute how she tried to lower her voice so that she would seem less scary to the other ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@@LatinoChurro,

Hello and welcome :). Your thread seemed to be related to showing appreciation for Princess Luna, sharing reasons to like her, sharing pictures and mingling with fellow Luna fans. We already happened to have a Luna Fan Club thread for more or less the same reasons, so I have merged your topic with it. 

Feel free to go back to discussing how cute and awesome she is :)

dat_cookie_by_fikakorv-d6555no.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I hate it when they move a post in the middle of responding. Now I gotta do it over)

Anyway. As I was about to say...

In a way it was a gimmick. The writers wrote her that way on purpose so give her character that old fashion feal and to show that she had been gone for a while

She didn't do that in Sleepless in Ponyville in order to show character development

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@LatinoChurro,

Hello and welcome :). Your thread seemed to be related to showing appreciation for Princess Luna, sharing reasons to like her, sharing pictures and mingling with fellow Luna fans. We already happened to have a Luna Fan Club thread for more or less the same reasons, so I have merged your topic with it.

Feel free to go back to discussing how cute and awesome she is :)

img-1494661-1-dat_cookie_by_fikakorv-d65

Thank you. :) I was just new here at the time so I had no idea.

Anyways, I actually only recently became a Luna fan. I was re-watching the episodes and when I got to Luna Eclipsed it just sorta clicked. Did that happen to anypony else?

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

Celestia: I've been having nightmares for quite a while now...

Luna: Really? About what, dear sister?

Celestia: About my banishing you to the moon.

Luna: I didn't know.

Celestia: Yes. I have them almost every night.

Luna: Before you continue, I shall reveal that I have just told you a falsehood. I knew.

Celestia: Wait...you did?

Luna: I did.

Celestia: How?

Luna: I send myself into your dreams. I've been watching your nightmares as they transpire.

Celestia: You have?

Luna: Yes, but I don't interfere. I mostly just munch on popcorn.

• Brohoof 5

I really love luna but I am not good at drawing or making music or poetry so I cannot really express my love for her XD  however I have an amazing artist friend who is accepting requests and she's used to pony requests so I'll ask her about that and update you guys on this. can I use the sig? :3

• Brohoof 1

Luna is pretty much my favorite pony. I love her backstory, and I think she should get more attention. I have also been fascinated with the moon and space. Luna is one of the reasons

• Brohoof 2

We need more Luna!!!! There needs to be more of our beautiful and kind princess of the night. Also Luna told me to post this. Quick post more Alicorns.

post-8425-0-64230600-1369629816.jpg

post-8425-0-22647800-1369629859_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

can I use the sig? :3

Yep, there is already one other person besides me that is using the sig and I wasn't the one who created it anyway.

Luna is my favorite biggrin.png but can i also post Nightmaremoon :/ .

Nightmare Moon is another form of Luna after all so I don't really see why not.

• Brohoof 1