Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a typical day in your life?

jackleapp81

12 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Are you a Disney Princess? :yay: 

Certain Disney CMs aren't at liberty to discuss such things on open forums, lest Mickey shave their heads and staple their tongues to the roof of their mouths. Soooooo strict:wacko:

Get up, turn on PC and check Steam or morning news, eat, spend most of the day wandering the net OR playing games OR talking to people I don't much like anymore, then have dinner, watch a bit of TV, and go to bed. Rinse and repeat, going on 15 years now.

• 3 months later...

If you don't have work or anything else to do during the day, you'll sleep in until about 4:00pm and spend the rest of the day in your pajamas and playing video games & browsing these forums. If you have work, you'll spend the day as a veterinary technician. This entails working with animals by drawing their blood, taking x-rays, taking down medical histories, monitoring anesthesia, etc. Work days start at 7:00am and can last until 7:00pm.

• 4 months later...

Well, for me, there is not that typical day. It depends on what I have to do on the day. Even the days under the week are different because of the different subjects in the university. The only normal things I do everyday are something like waking up, washing, eating, going to sleep etc. Things other peopale also do.

Normally my alarm wakes me up at 9:30, I sit around at my computer until about 11, make myself look presentable to the public eye, eat lunch, go back to my dorm, take my vitamins if I remember, sit around for another few hours on my computer, go to dinner, brush my teeth, computer again, then sleep. Every other day I'll shower at some point. Usually after lunch.

I don't really go to any of my classes anymore, so my days are a lot more empty. It's getting pretty boring. I can't wait to get back home and hopefully get that job I want.

Edited by Zephyr / Booker

Right now? I get up at around 7 or 8, get on my computer for a couple of hours, eat breakfast, sit around a few more hours, eat lunch, sit around a few more hours, help my dad do a few things, sit around for a few more hours, eat dinner, watch a movie, go to bed at around 10 or 11. That's the average day, though my days aren't always like this.

Edited by Dusklicious

• 8 months later...

I work third shift so my days are a bit different. Technically I only get saturdays off. 

When im in school it’s 

I get up and go to work at night. Go to class,go to sleep for a few hours than go to work. I eat somewhere in there

This semester I have a morning class two days a week and a night class one day a week

So that one random day I’ll go to work, come home and go to sleep, get up and go to class and then go straight to work from class. I’ll eat at some point. 

Thank goodness for Gfuel because that’s how I stay awake lol.

During the week:

Get up, shave (sometimes), shower, brush teeth, mouthwash, eat breakfast, go to work, have lunch, go back to work, go to the gym, go home, eat dinner, watch TV, brush teeth, mouthwash, go to bed.

Weekends are mixed. Sometimes, I work out in the morning on Saturdays. Other times, I work out in the afternoon. On Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, I go to church.

• 1 month later...