Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you, hypothetically speaking, were assigned to write an instruction manual on how not to have a boring day, what would you include?

Ponies.  happy.png

Oh, this again... Well, that's problematic because 1, I don't have a console and, b, I don't have one of those portable gaming thingies.

@@@Viscra Maelstrom@,

*snip*

What if it was PegaGem, UniBolt, and Eartharam?

... Couldn't think of anything that could mix Earth Pony and Ganaram together...

• Brohoof 1

What if it was PegaGem, UniBolt, and Eartharam?

... Couldn't think of anything that could mix Earth Pony and Ganaram together...

Then Gannie would be crying in the corner for being unspecial...

But...

4O59FzN.png

Though if it were Nova instead, he'd stay the same, so there's no point to having him involved.

I totally didn't forget to check the forums and slowly forget that it existed for the last week. Nope.

Remember how to forget and forget how to remember, got it.

Gawh, thinking about death and applying it to writing, all while thinking about my upcoming zoo trip (if all goes well) and in the midst of a mod development spree...

What's happening in here? It's kind of dead. xD I haven't been keeping up with this place lately. xD

How is everyone? It's the morning, well where I am at least. xD I'm glad today is my day off.

Also if you're trying to do something and can't get it to work or turn out the way you want it, you are failing.

However, you can't get any better at doing something if you don't learn from your failures first.

• Brohoof 1

However, you can't get any better at doing something if you don't learn from your failures first.

That is a totally true statement. A true failure is one who doesn't learn from their failures. xD I tend to not learn from my failures sometimes and continue failing.. but other times I learn and get better. Maybe It takes a couple tries for me to learn.. I dunno, but I am able to learn.

But me and vectoring, I wouldn't be as good as I am today if I have not learned from my failures in vectoring and improving them and developing new techniques. xD That's how things work.

There are things that are too complicated to learn from failures. For instance, I couldn't work at a nuclear power plant no matter how many times I failed because those processes are too complicated for any amount of failure to learn from.

There are things that are too complicated to learn from failures. For instance, I couldn't work at a nuclear power plant no matter how many times I failed because those processes are too complicated for any amount of failure to learn from.

You have a point there. There are things that are very complicated that is is hard to learn if you fail. xD That's what you call not being good at something. We all have our talents and also we all have things we just can't do. I have those things. xD

Like for me and art, I fail at drawing a lot, and it's hard for me to learn more. xD But one thing though is I don't really practice all that much, and I don't have the patience for it. xD

You have a point there. There are things that are very complicated that is is hard to learn if you fail. xD That's what you call not being good at something. We all have our talents and also we all have things we just can't do. I have those things. xD

Like for me and art, I fail at drawing a lot, and it's hard for me to learn more. xD But one thing though is I don't really practice all that much, and I don't have the patience for it. xD

Finally, someone who agrees with me.