Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Ugliest Car in the World

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Here are my picks for ugly cars. Mainly because I have *no* idea what was going through their heads on these ones:

Unique-custom-cars-RM-Auctions.jpgRoach-Koach.jpg

And on the other end of the spectrum, here's my favourite:

jaguar-ss-100-01.jpg

I for one, think that the 2014 Fusion is currently the ugliest car being produced right now. As much as I hate the looks of the Comaro and just about every Chrylser under the sun. That's saying something. Look at it:

2013-ford-fusion_100376528_m.jpg

They took a 2003 Focus sedan, ran it through an Aston Martin-izer and called it a day. They did similar things to the new Explorer/Excursion/Expedition/SUV that begins with an E. Looks more like a crap Landrover than anything else. I know Ford owns both of those companies but come on.

That Lamborghini is by no means ugly, no Lamborghini is ugly. People who would say that Lamborghini is ugly must have had a horrible taste in cars. The fiat multipla is one of the ugliest cars ever made, although I have seen one and it does have it's perks, it has a lot of room. Perfect family car actually.

Although, here are some uglier cars in the spoiler, that are not family friendly:

reva-executive-hr25p.jpg

reva_nxg_concept_fs.jpg

Note, this has nothing to do with them being electric. Those cars are just really, really ugly.

Just too make sure that you can also see cool cars in spoiler:

ifdjnWrZVBns.jpg

• Brohoof 1

What about the Smart Car? it's a tiny piece of garbage, and if you get into a serious wreck with a Smart car, you can claim yourself dead.

The smart car isn't made of plastic and it doesn't reach 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. Also, the smart car is some what fuel efficient.  The Trident is essentially a kids foot powered car with a gas motor slapped on the inside.

If I saw that first one somewhere, I'd expect a yellow Camaro to show up, and then both of them transform into massive robots and start beating each other to death.

Seriously, I don't know who it'd be, but it would be a Decepticon.

...went a little off topic. Anyway. The first one is badass. The second one is horrifying though. Whoever thought of that should be fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun.

• Brohoof 2

That Lamborghini is by no means ugly, no Lamborghini is ugly. People who would say that Lamborghini is ugly must have had a horrible taste in cars. The fiat multipla is one of the ugliest cars ever made, although I have seen one and it does have it's perks, it has a lot of room. Perfect family car actually.

Although, here are some uglier cars in the spoiler, that are not family friendly:

img-1378896-1-reva-executive-hr25p.jpg

img-1378896-2-reva_nxg_concept_fs.jpg

Note, this has nothing to do with them being electric. Those cars are just really, really ugly.

Just too make sure that you can also see cool cars in spoiler:

img-1378896-3-ifdjnWrZVBns.jpg

I agree with you on that one, but only to a point. There are a couple Lamborghini's that are actually kinda ugly and/or shouldn't have even been made by an auto manufacturer. Here are a couple I managed to find.

Lamborghini Urus (A new concept apparently just revealed)

01-lamborghini-urus-beijing-2012628opt.j

And also this 1988 Lamborghini LM002

1988LamborghiniLM002_01_700.jpg

By no means of the imagination should Lamborghini try to make vehicle classes outside of their supercar domain. They may be made by Lamborghini, but that doesn't mean they will be worthwhile or good lookin' like their supercars.

• Brohoof 1

I think the Lambo looks better than most other supercars including the Pagani.
I like such over the top cars that look absolutely badass and the color scheme is gorgeous :D

I am not sure about the ugliest car, there some on here that are pretty ugly. (lets face it, most future concept cars from the 60s and 70s are fairly hideous) but this beauty from shelby, fabulous....cool.png

1353_Rightfront.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hmm here are a couple cars that i'm not sure if I feel they are ugly. What do you guys think??

First, the 1993 Ford Mustang Mach III

tumblr_le89jbmrmj1qb815co1_500.jpg

Next, the 1995 Ford GT90

Ford-GT90.jpg

And finally, the 1997 Dodge Copperhead

11163.jpg

Albiet, I understand that these were just concept cars but still. Who would honestly buy these??

I can usually find beauty in almost every car....almost, but I just can't stand riced out cars.  We should just wipe all the ricers off the face of the earth and get rid of this infection.

ricerlogo.JPG

That poor AE86 Corolla sad.png

The most beautiful car in my opinion (and my favorite) would have to be a late 90's Toyota Supra.  It just looks so smooth and unique to me.wub.png   Too bad Toyota cut production in 2002...

toyota_supra_93_1A1_15.jpg

Picturetrottlebody015-2.jpg?t=1286640699

• Brohoof 1

ohmy.png  What the hell did they do to that Corolla?? That could hardly be considered cool, even to most ricers. That poor thing. A spoiler on the roof...seriously?? Plus a hood scoop that is bigger than on most muscles cars...

As for the Supra, I loved this car in all video games. Probably in my top five for most attractive cars I know. I'm sad that they stopped making the Supra, but imagine how ugly it might have turned out if they still produced it and tried making more updated versions throughout the years.

• Brohoof 1

I don't agree with quite a few cars on that Edmund's list. Why was the '58 Continental on there? That was a damn fine looking car. Of course, I also think the Edsel didn't look that bad...  

Now, allow me to present to you: the Aerocar. It looks much akin to a Dutch clog on wheels.

1990_a10.jpg

I have managed to find something uglier than the Nissan Juke.  Everyone grab your barf bags, and take a look at the Nissan Juke-R.

attachicon.gifKILL IT WITH FIRE.jpg

I personally would buy that car just to zip around in it. It looks quite nice to me, and to pull up next to a bunch of Ricer civics and beat them with a crossover is amusing.

I haven't picked any ugliest car yet, since most I see are either good, amazing, or dull (like Ferrari's). My 2 favourites on the other hand are both the 2013 Roush-Ford Mustang and the 2006 Ford GT.

I'd say Top Gear's "James".

It's for OAPs, it's impossible to get into the back, it has an irresistible clapping machine, it self-destructs and it looks like a Franken-car.

(See Top Gear Series 19 Episode 5 for more details)

• Brohoof 1

Ladys and gentlemen I present to you the uglyest car in the world, The Fiat multipla.

post-9988-0-59313500-1366230168_thumb.jpg

This is literally the worst car I have ever seen/driven. I had the unfortunate experience having one of these as a rental car it is embarrassing to be seen in.

I'm a fan of Japanese cars, and I say that they had created some of the most beautiful cars out there, especially the Nissan Skyline GTR R34

img-1388826-1-1999-r34-nissan-skyline-gt

But also they have produced some ugly cars too, such as the Nissan Cube

img-1388826-2-Nissan-Cube_mp7_pic_57077.

Edited by Flow (Naru)
  • Brohoof 2

img-1388873-1-pontiac-aztek-parts.jpg

Legendary ugliness.

img-1388873-2-Fullscreen-capture-8192012

Nothing beats the Wagon Queen Family Truckster, though. You think you hate it now, but wait until you drive it...

Mother of god... look at all the wood paneling, they even put some on the hood... It's as if someone took a log cabin, and placed it on wheels.

I can dig it.