gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

I guess I could say I beat the world record of how long i could defend myself in Warcraft 3 Skirmish mode, albeit probably not. Lasted 1 hour of constant bombardment from two sides by 4 AIs. Towers. Tons and tons of Towers. Walls of em, sectors of em, towers as far as the eye can see. I lost, but I won the defense game. All my allies died with just me left.

Recently I've managed to beat all the Heroes V campaigns along with expansions. Overall that game is much easier than previous Heroes games (at least campaigns), but there were those tricky missions that required a lot more strategic approach. Overall it was fun, I always loved that feeling when AI is helpless against You after You conquer all their cities and they just wait in last one waiting for doom :lol: 

Now I am playing Heroes VI... for the first time in my life I needed to use google to beat campaigns in one of Heroes games. AI is just brutal even on easy difficulty level to me, spawning huge armies out of mid air and assaulting as many cities as they can at once. 

I dunno actually. I've almost capped Crysis 3 though. Other than that, I would have to say the last game I finished was The Last of Us. Actually, my system crashed in the final 15 minutes of the game, so I lost all progress on all of my games, so that doesn't count either. Idk.

Destiny. Though, you can't  really "beat it" I've merely completed the story, or what story there was. I have yet to do a Raid...which will never happen, considering I don't have 5 dedicated friends that are all on at the same time. Other than that, I've completed multiple Queen's Wrath missions, and every Strike available.Multiple Tiems, I've also done every mission story on different difficulty levels, with different Skulls active.

Even though I have all Legendary and Exotic gear, I'm only level 27L...In order to "beat" destiny (Currently, as there's DLC Coming to continue the story) You'd have to be Light level 30. Which, is hard to do....It's all down to sheer dumb luck and/or farming, for materials to upgrade your gear.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beat Resident Evil 5 with a friend. We also did the Lost in Nightmares DLC and are doing Desperate Escape tonight.

Imma have to go back through the game and read through all the documents. We kinda just rushed through. Without those documents the game is pretty barebones as far as story goes but I know there's more to it than just running through a village like a chicken with it's head cut off. lol

Considering Smash and animal crossing don't really have endgames, either Skyward Sword or Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't remember which I beat first.

Edit: Actually no it was Mega Man II on virtual console on my 3DS.

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules

hmm..... that could be "A Story About my Uncle", it's an odd title, but it's about a boy who searches his uncle into an alternate universe. The main mechanic of the game is this laser grappling device you use for getting around. It's pretty cool.

Considering Smash and animal crossing don't really have endgames, either Skyward Sword or Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Can't remember which I beat first.

Edit: Actually no it was Mega Man II on virtual console on my 3DS.

Smash Bros definitely has an endgame. Whether it's beating the story mode in Brawl or just unlocking all the major features in the game to where all you have left is collecting stickers and trophies there's an end to it all.

I finally finished and got all achievements for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons about an hour ago. Definitely a beautiful game, I really enjoyed it. I would even go so far as to say it is very, very close to perfect.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4.

I played as the male wizard who, IMO, has one of the most badass voices I've ever heard in a game. Overall, that game was EXTREMELY fun, if maybe repetitive. In time I plan on replaying it as a witch doctor. That class looks so fun.

Smash Bros definitely has an endgame. Whether it's beating the story mode in Brawl or just unlocking all the major features in the game to where all you have left is collecting stickers and trophies there's an end to it all.

Well then I "beat" Smash Wii U last and Smash 3ds before that.