gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

I actually managed to play trough Batman Returns for the Sega Game Gear ( beating both Routes ), despite me not being able to beat the Master System Version of that Game.

But the Game Gear Version was a tiny bit easier, enough for me to keep trying and beating it.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

(edited)

The entire Starcraft 2 trilogy on the highest difficulty level.

Some missions were so hard, but I loved taking them head on in every try :).

Now I have 3 super sweat in game portraits to show off my achievements :D.

I always have a lot of fun playing SC2.

Edited by General Solar Magus

Celestia does not look happy about this. I wonder what's on her mind ........ (check my 'about me' for more ;))

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.f73625619d092b6e48979d9edf3c75c2.jpg

Just beat Final Fantasy IV. As far as the competent Final Fantasy games go it's at the bottom but at least it's playable. An easy pick up and play type of game.

(edited)

After close to a month of playing on and off, I've finally beaten Persona 5. And what a fantastic experience  it was, well worth the wait!

Edited by PoisonClaw

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

I recently beat Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force on my PSP.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I have beaten Batman Returns on the SNES, but only on the easy difficulty. No Idea if i try the other difficulty settings. But i probbaly will, since i have nothing else to do.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

While this isn't technically beating the entire game or something, in The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth I maxed out the Greed machine in Greed mode and unlocked The Keeper character. I also beat Greed mode with the Keeper afterwards. Pretty good I think.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Recently beat Voodoo Vince on Xbox One. I remember way back when that the final stage was a nightmare for a friend and I to beat, and it certainly wasn't that difficult now. :P I can definitely see how it gave us so much trouble back then though. It is basically a platforming endurance stage. 

Mass Effect Andromeda. I know the release was a disaster, but with most of the glitches patched, it's actually a damn good game.

Friendship isn't always easy. But it's definitely worth fighting for.

Twilight Sparkle is Best Pony!

• 1 month later...

Just beat Prey, which is basically what you'd get if you took System Shock, Half Life and Prop Hunt, threw them all into a blender and hit "MIX."

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

The last video game that I actually completed was Batman Arkham City. I'm not very good about finishing games with 10 hour plus campagins. I still need too finish Planescape Torment, System Shock 2, Hotline Miami, and a new game I just bought called Crosscode.

post-8308-0-83181900-1427490283.png.d0dcae6f6cc1b0e81c69cbb6ec90294d.png

Signature made by Kyoshi.

Dead Cells was the last singleplayer game I beat, like 1-2 months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Unjustified sequel, uninspired and unnecessary. While human revolution had a fundamental concept backing it up, this lacks enough reason to stand on its own.

It doesn't seem like an idea the creative team would have come up with by themselves, but rather a corporate decision made by no other than the illuminati!

At any rate. An opportunity wasted on exploiting a conclusive idea.

Had beaten Super Mario Galaxy a few weeks ago while live-streaming the entire 100% Completion progress (in separate episodes tho). If any of you would be interested in watching my progress, here is the playlist:

For new games that I am completing, I am live-streaming them on Twitch. Currently at Super Mario Galaxy 2. Link to my Twitch channel is here in case you'd be interested in checking it out: https://www.twitch.tv/jonnygames007

Have fun. :)

• Brohoof 1

I recently beat both Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City in the Return to Arkham collection dealio. Both fantastic games, City especially, even if the ending boss battles were very meh. Now they need to make Arkham Origins backwards compatible on Xbox One and I can finish the entire series.