Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

At what moment in your life did you feel the most happy?

Do you have a certain moment, or period in your life where you remember feeling inexplicably happy where it felt like you were unbreakable? 

For me, a night at the carnival last year was amazingly fun and I felt satisfied and perfectly happy. I have more great memories than bad memories, where nothing can go wrong and there isn't anything that taints that memory/day. 

What about you?

Hello!

Don't take it strange, but I'm sure I'll have happier moments in my life in the future :P Until now, the happiest moments that I can think of would be receiving my first guitar, getting loads of gifts on my birthday and succeding in something I worked for really hard....

The moment i felt happiest is when i was high. Other then that the time i felt leggit happy was when i done the trick i been trying to do for 7 years. Flare to 180 kick spin to nose dig then whip flat from a transfer to half pipe. Kippiesh  

(edited)

Just a few weeks in after I started my new school. The last school I was on looked terrible and old and the people were really annoying.

At the new school everyone was kind to everyone and I got so many amazing new friends (though I did have many friends in my old school) but these new ones are so kind! And they have the same interests as me! We can relate to eachother and talk about things that my other friends would think is ridiculous! It's like a dream smile.png

I love them all so much and I'm so glad I decided to start that school <3

Edited by Jokuc

Just today, actually.

It was when I remembered the Multiverse theory, and the theory that a mere flux of your brain creates a brand new universe.

Then, I saw a bunch of videos that I planned to love to watch (And I did love watching them)

I was tickled Pink

Last weekend, actually.

Cousin had a party to celebrate becoming a civilian again, and it was crazy good times, but the genuine happiness came on the drive home the next morning.

Hungover as all get out, I hopped into my truck to begin the trek home.  You'd think it'd be shitty, but...

The weather was absolutely perfect, and the sun was hitting the green hills in the countryside just the right way, and this song came on, which was just more perfect on top of it.

I felt damn good despite my intense hangover, ended up taking a few detours on the way back just to prolong the ride. :)

I think there are two things worth mentioning...

First, the moment when I discovered this community. To be exact, when I met people with the same ideals that I have  and I realized that they are honest about them and not just talking about them like a joke.

Second, when I made my first real friend, he is my best friend until now, I´ve made a lot more since then, but we are brothers in mind and soulmates (in a completely non-homosexual way).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As Friendship_Cannon said, that moment is when I discovered the fandom.

I was depressed, and I knew I had to "buck up".

Thanks for this community, I am now back on my feet.

And I thank you all! c:

Edited by Chaotic Octavia
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say that the most happiest point in my life was when I accepted myself as part of the fandom and other bronies welcomed me.

Nothing can remake that feeling just as well as when I lived that moment (which actually extended to a couple months. Months of Pone)

• Brohoof 1

My best time ever was at the summer bronycon 2012. It was my first convention ever. But now I'm doing terrible but I got a specialy somepony to soften the hurt :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess it was exactly that moment when I first decided to give the show a chance, I was sceptical about wasting my *cough* precious 20 minutes on that show. But at that moment, I was at the bottom and it just pulled me right up. After watching 1 + 2 season 3.. I felt interested, so of course one thing lead to another and I started watching and watching.. It had been a while since I had felt that happy, I had felt that way back during my early days, when I was just a little kid, I remember that it was sunny, I remember that I was washing my families truck at that time I felt at peace.

All of my happy memories involve cars, I love everything about them. Like when I got my license was a happy moment and also when I got my full license. Like you get a certain license to begin with, at the age of 17, but it's kind of like for you to prove that your worthy of it. You can easily loose it, if you get caught by the cops you would have to wait untill 20 something to get the full license. Well, I stayed away from trouble so I managed to get the full license at the age of 18. So that was a happy moment in my life.

But number one happiest moment in my life would probably be when I started watching the show and discovered the fandom. It was just awesome.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Two times that were pretty equal.

A profoundly religious experience back when I was still a Christian. Regardless of whether or not the religion is correct, I know what I felt. I'm atheist now, so I know it was all in my head, but still, it was extremely pleasurable in a sort of all-consuming joy.

The second time was when I realized I liked ponies.There's no end to the amusement I find looking back, seeing that my best moment as a Christian is equal to discovering that I like a certain cartoon. For about two weeks, everything was sunshine and flowers and rainbows.

The moment in my life when I did feel the most happy, was when I first when to Junior High school. Even though, I didn't enjoy the worst three years of my life I still tried to stay as positive as ever. Luckily, I got out of that hellhole prison of a school. I'm pretty proud that I got out of there. :)

Most of the days of last summer, it was just so fun and i miss the freedom. While it may not be anything special i think we all need to remember the little thing in life that made us happy yay.png  I kinda hate my highschool since everybody splits in to groups and no one really likes eachother, so its just nice to remmbmer how just a year ago everything was nice... blush.png

I know I've had a few very happy moments in my life, But seemingly, I can't remember them for some reason. I guess those happy moments are when I got presents for Christmas when I was under 10 or something.

I'm now a closet atheist.

Last night, actually, when I kissed a girl for the first time. :D The heart-pounding anxiety gave way to an awesome feeling of happiness. It's kinda odd, because on the outside I looked nervous and awkward (who isn't their first time? :P), but on the inside, I felt on top of the world. :D

Close second is the first time I flew a small airplane. There's a surreal feeling as you slowly rise off the ground, realizing you're the one in control. It made me tingly. :P

• Brohoof 1

For me, it was always the first day of school, way back when. It counts, because I actually hated school. It was *sooooo* boring. But that first day had all that potential to be different.

And then there was the second day, when inevitably it turned out to be just as boring as I expected.

The few times that I actually hang out with my friends outside of school. When I went to Pikes Peak. Seeing the world from up there filled me with a sense of hope, so I was pretty happy. Don't know why. Other than that, whenever songs that I like play that have a positive connotation. 

That period of time for me would be between late 2006 and fall of 2007. I would include fall of 2007, but it was when everything turned complicated.

Everything was going right, and the future seemed so bright. I got to begin to learn the instrument I had wanted to learn forever, and in summer of 2007 I found out that even though I had only been learning it for such a short amount of time I would be playing it in college. I began to see what I wanted to do - music - and that I could do it.

I don't even want to think about it anymore. Anything that has the power to remind me of how I felt back then depresses me too much. It's like a super amplified version of nostalgia that makes me want to go jump off of a cliff...

(For the record - because this post may have made it seem otherwise - what went wrong had nothing to do with music, it was something else. However, what happened really went on to screw up everything for me, including music...)

I can't say there's a particular moment where I was happiest. Don't get the wrong idea, my life is not too shabby -- its got its share of good and bad times and just plain dull times -- I just can't pick any one moment out of it. 

I've had alot of happy moments, i'm not sure of my happiest though, but I've had alot.

Heck I had one last night when we had our band banquet and we where dancing and stuff it was so much fun :D, I love band!

I also was really happy during the football games dancing in the stands to Tuba jams and stuff :D

And at bandcamp.. because well, you know bandcamp

Along with many more really.

I don't know how to really rate them though.

It's pretty hard to say because I"m generally always happy, I have a very positive and optimistic outlook on life because quality of ones life is linked directly to how happy you are and having a positive outlook, and looking on the brighter sides of everything is a great way to keep yourself content.

Between 16-18. I had loads of awesome friends and school was actually a lot of fun. I was getting into different kinds of music and I started watching anime. I also had a girlfriend for a short while, which was kinda nice while it lasted.

It was just a nice, simple time. :)

• 6 months later...