Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you buy Equestria Girls merchandise?

Silent Beat

Equestria Girls Merchandise  

31 users have voted

1. 1. Will you buy MLPFIM Equestria Girls Merch?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll buy one just to kill it with fire

(edited)

Hi!

Well i was just curious,

Will you get Equestria Girls toys? (asuming there will be) like figures and that stuff?

I'm really excited to get a human fluttershy figure!

Ohhh all the cuteness!!!

tumblr_m25uk1dLwr1qg7h6bo1_400.gif

What about you?

Edited by Silent Beat

I have to say depends on if any that's appealing comes out. The main reason I have the toys is because I had a couple as a kid(yes, I was a strange child), So they have some nostalgia value.

• Brohoof 1

If I bought toys like I use to, it would depend on how well the toys are made. If it's well made, and isn't the pony/human mix then yes, if it is, then no. Also, I don't see any point in buying an item, only to later destroy it. Seems like a waste of money. 

I wouldn't mind buying "Equestria Girls" merchandise as long as the merch is well made. 

I'm excited for "Equestria Girls" and I will also, most likely support it by buying the merch that is made. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Probably not. I don't have room to display the dolls anywhere. I barely have room to display ponies.

I actually would have started collecting Monster High dolls if I did have the room to display them. I think that the dolls are interesting and I love what you can do to customize them and create your own.

If there was other merchandise though? Eh, we'll see. If it is good then maybe. I am looking forward to the movie but I still will probably like ponies better.

Never, because buying merchandise would support Equestria Girls and bring us more movies or an EQG series, I just hope that the upcoming movie is all we will see from this "punishment". But I would take a, say human Twilight Sparkle doll, to cast it into the flames!^^

If they make small figures (like blind bag size or even a little bigger), I'd probably get them.

Stuff like trading cards? Yeah...probably.

I wouldn't really be into bigger dolls or anything. I guess it would depend how much I liked the movie though!

Probably not. Not that I have anything against Equestria Girls, it's just that I don't really buy show merchandise. The only kind of toy I usually buy is a plushie and that's about it.

Depends on whether the movie is any good or not, and whether the merch is any good or not. I don't buy stuff just because it's there.

Probably not, honestly. I'm extremely selective about MLP merch that I buy as it is, and unless the movie blows my mind to an unimaginable degree, I can't say I'll be interested.

(edited)

Nah, ponies and more ponies. I'm not saying anything about EQgirls, but buying ponies is one thing, buying dolls is another. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have the balls to go buy dolls. I can buy ponies, no problem.. But yeah, I'm probably not the only one. Can't they rather give us cosplay stuff.. Hasbro give us cosplay EQgirls stuff. I'd love to cosplay as Fluttershy even though I am a guy, don't judge me. I would prefer to cosplay as Derpy though. I'm not sure how I would look in yellow and pink.. Pretty awesome I think, yeah!

I can see it all now, yeah cosplay stuff would sell very well hasbro, hasbro you reading this. I would buy all the cosplaying stuff and I'm a guy. Hasbro, it's easy money. I can just imagine trying out different cosplays. Maybe go as Twilight to school, I wonder if I would be considered a crossdresser because of it. I really would buy it if they would give us cosplaying stuff. It would be the one thing that would make everyone happy about EQgirls. Hehe, dress up as Twilight at school, it would be so cool that it's unbelivable. Or as Rainbow Dash, oh wait.. You don't really cosplay during school.. Well, Hummm, at least it would be cool having the option and I'm sure many would buy it.

I see it all, me dressed as Twilight Sparkle then I'll try doing Twilights voice.. "Hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle", it would be awesome.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I am looking forward to Equestria Girls merchandise! I wanna snag me up a pinkie pie and fluttershy doll, and I kind of hope they make them like monster high dolls. I just hope Hasbro makes them look good since some of their merchandise has been lacking.

• 1 month later...

Those dolls make anorexic people look thin. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be Bratz dolls palette swapped

• Brohoof 1

Probably not. And I could give you a reason with that

1.Faces. They look like Bratz dolls to me, I expect them to look like the one in the movie.dry.png

2. The feeling when you have one. Its like you're a 6 year old girl if you do.dry.png

3.You rather do dress up than combing mane. dry.png

That's what i am going to tell you all.

No.

Firstly, I don't buy merch. Well only some mlp t-shirts and stuff. But absolutely not the dolls. And well I don't really like the way EqG looks, I mean the people. So ...nah.

Probably not. And I could give you a reason with that

1.Faces. They look like Bratz dolls to me, I expect them to look like the one in the movie.img-1592657-1-dry.png

2. The feeling when you have one. Its like you're a 6 year old girl if you do.img-1592657-2-dry.png

3.You rather do dress up than combing mane. img-1592657-3-dry.png

That's what i am going to tell you all.

1. I expect them not to look like zombie clown prostitutes.

2. I feel like their sending a bad message to 6 year old girls

3. I would play dress-up with them if they had clothes that weren't corsets and hooker boots.

Before you ask, yes I have seen the movie and I hated it with every fiber of my being.

1. I expect them not to look like zombie clown prostitutes.

2. I feel like their sending a bad message to 6 year old girls

3. I would play dress-up with them if they had clothes that weren't corsets and hooker boots.

Before you ask, yes I have seen the movie and I hated it with every fiber of my being.

1.WTF

2.I am just saying that.... ugh man seriously (no offense)

3.You would play dress up if Hasbro provided for BOYS

Last thing you know, I watch the movie and it feels like a regular episode of My little pony.

No, I would play dress up with them if they provided different KINDS of outfits for the dolls.

Twilight. School uniform

Rarity. Something fancy but not too over the top.

Fluttershy. A long dress

Rainbow Dash. Something sporty

Pinkie Pie. Something colorful and exotic

Applejack. Something cow girlish

Sunset Shimmer. Actually the outfit she had in the movie was fine

No, but not because I have anything against EQG, infact I like it.

Its simply because I don't buy any merch, MLP or EQG, because well i'm a closet brony.

I don't really have merch for anything to be fair anyways.

It looks ok I guess, but even if I got merch i'd rather get MLP stuff then EQG stuff I think.