Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd totally ponify

detective rarity

250px-Sonic_%26_All-Stars_Racing_Transfo

Come on. The idea literally sells itself.

If not a full fledged game, at THE VERY LEAST adding Rainbow Dash as a DLC character. I'd pay mountains of cash for it.

Madworld

180px-WHY.jpg

That's just.....I mean have you PLAYED that game??? sad.png

It'd be way WAY too much for me to handle. I just..I couldn't do it man. You couldn't pay me enough to see that happening to other ponies.

(edited)

I'm a really big Hitman fan but I don't know how can you ponify it and I don't think that it would suit the game very much. So probably wouldn't pony it.

But I know that Age of Empires would be just great! I can't even imagine how epic it would be.

Maybe CnC generals could be good because there is particle cannon in the game and you can make it friendship cannon even though it is not orbital and also you can make flying pegasi instead of aircrafts. You can also change infantry etc.

Maybe rainbow six because an operation with ponies could be quite fun.

How about Arma? 

Edited by Hitpony

When you say games, I'll just go by the little games I play Cx

Fatal Hearts: (Can't think of a pun): Just ponify the characters and boom!  Awesomeness!

Wandering Willows: (Can't think of a pun either): Just makes 'em all background ponies.

The Sims: The Ponies (lame): Come on.  You know you want.

• Brohoof 1

I can think of a few awesome ideas for games to ponify such as Deus ex : Human revolution just call it Deus ex : Pony revolution it would be awesome to play as a pony Adam Jensen or maybe the new xcom : enemy unknown I've got no idea what you would call it, Also Fallout Equestria you know why.

• Brohoof 1

Monster Hunter I would love to see Fluttershy carrying a big sword kill dragons. Also Shin Megami Tensei demon summoning ponies what else do I have to say.

Also just look at my avatar and you should know.

• Brohoof 2

I would ponify Professor Layton. I can clearly see Twilight as Layton and Spike as Luke. Also, I can clearly see discord as Descolé, but there would be that awkward bit at the end of the Azran Legacies where Descolé reveals hit true identity to explain.

Another series I can see ponified is the Mario series. I think you can guess who is who.

• Brohoof 3

I would ponify Dynasty Warriors. Even though there are horses that you can ride on in the game, ponifying it would only make sense to replace the horse skins with the pony skins, as changing Lu Bu into Rainbow Dash would feel awkward.

I would ponify Professor Layton. I can clearly see Twilight as Layton and Spike as Luke. Also, I can clearly see discord as Descolé, but there would be that awkward bit at the end of the Azran Legacies where Descolé reveals hit true identity to explain.

Another series I can see ponified is the Mario series. I think you can guess who is who.

Spike is not worthy of being Luke. Luke is just too awesome for him to be Spike. But Twilight could be Hershel and I guess Discord could do that role.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I may be one of the few but Dark Souls ponified would be perfect, it is practically a humanized dark version of Equestria with some differences of course but ONTO A SOMEWHAT SMALL CHARACTER LIST!

Luna as Gwyndolin

Celestia as Gwynevere

Princess Cadance as Dusk 

Whoever Celestia's and Luna's father is as Gwyn

Shining Armor as Ornstein 

Iron Will as Tarkus

Big Macintosh as Artorias
Fluttershy as Anastacia

Rarity as Grigs 

Twilight Sparkle as Big Hat Logan

You get the point. 

Edited by Brolaire

A ponified version of Metal Gear Solid 3 is a must. I have played the game about 30 times and I would replay it 30 more times if someone made a game that centered itself around a plot similar to MGS3.

I would also like to see a ponified version of either Dead to Rights, True Crimes: Streets of LA, and/or Max Payne. I love a good cop story, and a pony cop game would certainly be amazing.

Oo! Oo! Ponified sandbox games are another must. Someone needs to ponify games like Bully, GTA, and Red Dead.

Also, can someone recommend me a fanfic that is kinda like Dead to Rights, True Crimes: Streets of LA, or Max Payne?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's just.....I mean have you PLAYED that game???   It'd be way

WAY too much for me to handle. I just..I couldn't do it man. You couldn't pay me enough to see that happening to other ponies.

Well you see good sir, I have a very sick and twisted sense of humor. I'm one of those people who read cupcakes or Rainbow Factory or hell, even Sweet Apple Massacre, and just laughs at it.

So as you can see a ponified Madworld would be just my cup of tea.

post-13698-0-41278900-1368927350.jpg

Edited by mrbman9001
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Paper Mario & MLP that would be awesome. They could really do well designing the characters in that format and I could honestly see a very fun game coming out of that.  

GTA mixed with MLP no way :/... I never was a fan of GTA it always bothered me the things they allowed in that game...

Edited by Locked
  • Brohoof 2

Top five

1.pony may cry

2.legend of luna: lyre of time

3.pony of war

4.metal gear solid: pony eater

5.call of cutie: pony ops

Don't you just love puns?

• Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh, a ponified L4D would be so epic! Somebody needs to draw some concept art for that! :D

As for me, I'm a huge fan of Half-life, and I wouldn't mind seeing that get ponified someday. Actually, I sketched up some designs for headcrab zombie ponies and a pony-friendly H.E.V. suit... Along with a ponified Gordon Freeman... I might post them sometime, lol. /)^3^(\

I imagine it's already been said, but League of Legends!

I already have a ton of crossover pictures, I bet it'd be fun to see what new characters could be made and how the fighting styles could change for previous characters.

Just imagine Applesticks/Fiddlejack.

Just imagine.

Any and all of them ever but especially Fallout 3, League of Legends, MapleStory, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, aaannnddd I don't know probably Worms Armageddon.

i would ponify Call of duty Black ops :D (its the only game i play, fail) or i would ponify Just dance 3 (as in just putting in pony songs because the coach as a pony would make it physically impossible)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure some of these will have already been covered (haven't read the whole thread yet, I'm afraid), but I'd love to see a classic PS1 style platformer in the same vein as Crash Bandicoot or Spyro. I think it'd fit BEYOND perfectly, especially in Spyro's case. The game's scenery already even looks like Equestria, and couldn't you just imagine Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy gliding across chasms like Spyro would? Also think of Pinkie Pie doing Crash's spin attack. It's just begging to be done.

Apart from that, I'd love to see a GTA or Skyrim style (though clean and with no gore/excessive violence in the MLP spirit) free-roam game/RPG where one can pick their favourite pony (or create their own) and explore Equestria, doing all sorts of adventures just as on the show. A JRPG-type game would also be really cool.

OH, and what about a Mario Party style group game with all sorts of pony-based minigames to play with friends? Or even a Super Smash Bros. free-for-all fighter? Damn, there's so many possibilities for fun pony-based games it's a travesty that Hasbro isn't jumping on this.

• Brohoof 2

This is probably obvious and cliche, but Sonic(Rainbow?). I think the series has enough gameplay styles to fit something together for each character. 

And about any fantasy RPG would work well, or Kingdom Hearts(which I really need to finish the first one and get my hands on one of the others).

I agree. I think that Sonic and MLP is the best crossover ever. They've got the right characters, a good setting, and over all I think they would make a great game.

• Brohoof 1

Megaman.

They could call it Megamare, and I think it's already happening... I might go look that up. It seems like something that would already be made. Anyways, Megaman has amazing music, gameplay and is just pure awesome! I love it! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

just thought of this one what if you poify the ratchet and clank series that would be interesting right? 

Think about that one for a while.

• Brohoof 1

just thought of this one what if you poify the ratchet and clank series that would be interesting right? 

Think about that one for a while.

Yes, I love Ratchet and Clank, and I think it would be awesome ponified. Off the top of my head, I'd say it should be called Twilight and Spike, and they would be the main duo that you play throughout the game.

• Brohoof 1