Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd totally ponify

detective rarity

Spyro the Dragon or Rayman would probably fit the best in regards to overall feeling and atmosphere, though maybe a game like Skyrim or DA: Inquisition would be best for world-building.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Mario: Mute OC that player can create, earth pony/pegasus/unicorn with color and gender choice

Goombella: Twilight

Koops: Applejack, big mac was swallowed by hooktail

Flurrie: Rarity

Yoshi: Rainbow Dash

Vivian: Fluttershy

Bobbery: Pinkie Pie, Gummi dies while Pinkie went out to sea and that's why she never wanted to sail again

X-nauts: Renamed to X-hooves

Peach: Princess Celestia

Toadette: Spike

Bowser: King Sombra

Doopliss: A lone changling

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Monster Hunter I would love to see Fluttershy carrying a big sword kill dragons. Also Shin Megami Tensei demon summoning ponies what else do I have to say.

Also just look at my avatar and you should know.

Totally behind you here, Monster Hunter with ponies would be awesome! Also timberwolves and other beasties could be in the game, yeah. That sounds good enough... Hey, Ursa Major as a really big monster! (Yusssssss... Getting really hyped for this, even though it will probably not happen... T.T

Also, a Just Cause pony game would be awesome... >:3

Edited by Midnight Frost

I'd like to see a ponified version of a fighting game, probably BlazeBlue. I can just imagine Pinkie Pie as Taokaka and Fluttershy as Noel Vermillion. Speaking of which...

nNbuX.png

blazblue_fluttershy_by_crispychris-d4djc

• Brohoof 1

Left 4 dead

Gta 5

Team fortress 2

Dead rising

Evolve

Dying light

Assassins creed

Far cry 3

Fallout 3

Halo reach

Titanfall

Dead space

Splinter cell

There are loads more I want to list :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd totally ponify The Ecapists, the guards would be alicorns and the prisoners different races of ponies, magic and flying would be disable of course and the illegal items would be like the ones in the game but with some that gives magic to unicorns and some that would give temporary flight to the pegasus, the food would be cupcakes, muffins and cookies and the job would be a pastry job, a tailor job and others.

You will be able to choose beetween tree races:

• Unicorns
  • Pegasus
  • Earth Ponies

And of course caracter customisation would be implimented as well as custom quotes from the show in replacement of the ones in the regular game.

(edited)

How about the Deadpool game with Pinkie starring as Deadpool. It would probably just be called Pinkie Pie

I'm also thinking of a crossing with Dragon Ball now that we know what the show is fully capable of. : MLP Z

created using pixels just like in Super Mario Bros. Z

Edited by IcefireInfinite

I's love to see a Sims game with ponies. Sims in general is a fun and simple game, but to have ponies in it would be even better.

• Brohoof 2

Resident Evil: Give us some zombie ponies for the mane 6 to fight, and like RE6 the characters are in pairs. 

Team 1: Twi and Pinkie 

Team 2: Rarity and Fluttershy 

Team 3: RD and AJ

They each have to investigate and stop the virus in 3 parts of Equestria.

Gears of War: An over shoulder "shooter" game with the poines each having their own loadouts and specialties. Replaces the locusts with changelings.

Mortal Kombat: The only difference is no blood, and non-violent fatalities. 

Monopoly and Snakes & Ladders has already been ponified.

So I'll go with Scrabble. Not sure how it would work.

Actually, better: Worms. There totally needs to be a pony version of Worms.

I's love to see a Sims game with ponies. Sims in general is a fun and simple game, but to have ponies in it would be even better.

Yes. This x100000. A game like the Sims, with infinite possibilities on customization and storytelling with our cute and cuddly pones?

This would work so well, and it'd be like getting to live in Ponyville and creating your own story while living there. Need.

• Brohoof 1

Age of empires 1, mlp hearthswarming eve kind of reminded me of antiquity and having an mlp rts based around the time period of ancient equestria would be fun, especially considering all the events that happened

Just about any Mario game would make sense. They already present fairly bright and colorful worlds, and pones would likely fit such settings like a glove. I'd say ponify SMB 3: put Twi in place of Mario, on a quest to rescue Rarity from the clutches of a diamond dog named Rover (and his seven children), replace the tanooki tail with alicorn wings, and presto - instant classic.

...Somebody make it happen. Rite nao.

• Brohoof 1