Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd totally ponify

detective rarity

All of the suggestions that have been said are pretty cool,

but here is my list.

Ace Attorney-Main character is either Twilight or Phoenix as pony,evidence inventory,

investigation,murder trials,characters from the show,OBJECTION,HOLD IT,TAKE THAT,

breakdowns,witness testimonies,Judge as a pony,baliff,ORDER ORDER

ORDER!! YOU WILL GIVE ME ORDER,OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!

THUG 2-Skateboarding ponies,character creator,park creator,

story mode,2 player mode,classic mode,music.

Pitfall-The Lost Expedition-Pitfall harry as a pony,or Daring Do,demon

jaguar,different abilities and tools,puzzles.

That is all i can think of at the time

• Brohoof 1

Ace Attorney-Main character is either Twilight or Phoenix as pony,evidence inventory,

investigation,murder trials,characters from the show,OBJECTION,HOLD IT,TAKE THAT,

breakdowns,witness testimonies,Judge as a pony,baliff,ORDER ORDER

ORDER!! YOU WILL GIVE ME ORDER,OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!

I was thinking the same thing, Just incorparate Turnabout Storm inyo it.

Besides that though i'd love a ponified Animal Crossing. Think of the possibilities!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would love to see a Daring Do version of Uncharted. C'mon. How awesome would it be to have Daring Do as a character like Nathan Drake and some other pony as Sully. 

Edited by Sirwest299
  • Brohoof 7

The Binding of Isaac

/\ I love this game too much

Also, I would ponify...

Rock of Ages

Guns of Icarus

Magicka

Terraria

and...

SUPER AWESOME WAGON ADVENTURE!!

Rock of Ages and The Binding of Isaac would definitely be an interesting one to see ponified, I have to commend you on your choices!

I would like to see Daring Do cross over with something, but I've never played any games she could fit in, such as Uncharted or Tomb Raider.

But from what I have played, I'd love to see Team Fortress 2 ponified, (With actual ponies, not anthros) or maybe Zelda.

• Brohoof 5

Fallout would be the obvious choice.

Apart from that, I would love to see a ponification of Dragon Age. One that fits into MLP lore, but adds elements of Dragon Age to augment it, similar to what Fallout: Equestria did.

Metal Gear Solid of course! Someone wrote a fanfic combining the two and it was pretty good. Solid Snake was Solid Sparkle if I remember correctly.

• Brohoof 2

Two immediately pop into my mind: Trauma Team (there are 6 main doctors, one for each of the Mane 6. I've already worked out who's who. laugh.png), and BlazBlue (Wide variety of characters, and a very deep storyline. I'd be interested to see how someone does it).

Assassins creed serious, imagin a mane 6 assassins. That would be awsome plus you could have a lot of fun with what the weapons are (instead of the hidden cannon it would be a hidden party cannon for example) plus you would feel even more like a bad ass.

• Brohoof 1

"Dashus Ex" with Rainbow Dash all augmented. She could have augments to give her unicorn magic so she would basically be a robotic alicorn. Imagine her speed enhancements! Her wings could be augmented so that her wingspan is as big as Celestia's or a dragon's. It would be set in a future Equestria and instead of travelling between Detroit and China she could travel to Manehatten or Fillidelphia.

Rainbow Dash: "I didn't ask for this...but it's AWESOME!!!"

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say any Fallout, Any Elder Scrolls game after Daggerfall, Any Zelda game,

Well any of those games would be amazing to ponify, the game play in all of them would be amazing, and well at the start of Fallout and Elder Scrolls you get to Chose your Race, so that would make it a whole lot better and Customisable,

And well Zelda, Is just such an amazing series, I love it, the gameplay, story, everything.

• Brohoof 1

Besides the obvious pokemon which has already been made...

I really want to ponify a fully complete Super Mario game. I could completely redo the graphics of Super Mario World (and I have once and made Gummy an enemy), but I'm faaaaar too lazy and busy doing other things I want to finish up instead. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, seeing myself as a gaming Brony, I was thinking of many games that would totally have Bronies playing all day long, such as: Burnout: Paradise

Sonic Series

Dead Space

NFS Series

Motorstorm

Ratchet & Clank

And.......Forza Motorsport.

More games coming your way!!

• Brohoof 4

Another one I would ponify.

ATV Offroad Fury 4

Ponies on Atvs,Sounds awesome!!

Include this song,MLP characters to play as,story mode,track

creator,and a great music playlist.

Also dirtbikes

One of my favorite childhood games!!

I’d ponify Skullgirls. I’d call it Fighting is Magic.

I know there are a lot of people who just play Skullgirls because of the sexy anime girls, but after seeing an amazing image of Peacock in pony form I imagine Skullgirls would be great. Double could be like Discord!

Also the Mario and Luigi series. Anyway RPG really, I know a lot of people have made Final Fantasy 6 remakes, but I for one love how Mario and Luigi plays in the battles and the silly cartoony-ness fits the show much better than any other RPG that comes to mind. Pinkie Pie could use the lunchbox from Bowser’s Inside Story to grow gigantic using the power of cake, or Rainbow Dash could have a variant of the super jump that ends in a sonic rainboom directly on top of the heads of her enemies, plus there is so much room for comedic bits. You could also replace badges with cutie marks (or other symbols, such as the elements of harmony, Alicorn Amulet or the Cutie Mark Crusaders crest-shield-bat symbol-thing) and all of the items with things from the show.

I wish I knew how to hack DS or GBA roms, because I just realised how cool that could be!

No More Heroes, because pony assassins sounds amusing

Final Fantasy, because I'd totally play a JRPG style MLP game, and Final Fantasy is my favorite

Megaman, because Rockmare DASH(and Mega Twilight X)

• Brohoof 3

I would totally ponify any Elder Scrolls game. I know there are texture mods to reskin characters, but that only changes how the game looks. It would be a much better ponification if the actual story and game mechanics were ponified as well.

The same goes for any other game as well. Reskins are fine and good, but a full ponification af the actual game itself would be even better.

• Brohoof 1

I think everypony here should send an email or letter to Hasbro and ask them for a MLP video game. There is a game for Android but it's not that good. I would love to see a platformer game for the newer consoles. A GTA style game would be fun, non violent of course. I sent an email to Hasbro asking for a video game, a sound track, and a Bluray release. We should all send them a letter.

I am very very surprised no one has said Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band. These two games would rock so much as pony version. The video would have ponified bands and maybe Octavia and Vinyl in some and the songs would consist of the musics the fans have made, different mixes and such.

• Brohoof 1

Holy God, too many games to ponify, so little time!

Here's a list:

Ace Combat

Metal Gear Solid

iRacing

War Thund- oh, wait

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line or any racing simulator

... the list goes on

Lmao Yes, Metal Gear Solid would be amazing ponified! I can just see running around as Applejack or RD, or even a pnoy snake sneaking around, blowing ponies away. Twilight would have to be otacon though.

Another game that would be pretty good ponified would have to be Final Fantasy (any). 

• Brohoof 2