Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd totally ponify

detective rarity

(edited)

You could ponify Brink and call it Pink.

You could ponify Mass Effect and call it Dash Effect.

You could ponify Heavy Rain and call it Heavy Rein.

You could ponify Fable and call it Stable.

You could ponify Borderlands and call it Corderlands.

You could ponify Crash Bandicoot and call it Dash Bandicoot.

You could ponify Kingdom Hearts and call it Kingdom Hooves.

You could ponify Rayman and call it Shyman

The possibilities are endless!

Edited by Hydlide
  • Brohoof 3

FALLOUT 3!

Oh, wait... :P

Really, I kind of want to ponify Saints Row: The Third, that would be hilarious. Also kind of want to see what Battlefield and Call of Duty would be like with ponies. And Bioshock! And Half Life! Oh, so many options... :3

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Maybe these:

1. An Elder Scrolls game

It would be cool to be in a medieval-timed land around Equestria or in Equestria with a large lore behind it as well.

2. Far Cry 3

Who would not like a game set in a lawless archipelago southwest, southeast, or south from Equestria where the place is not on the map, and outsiders will not care because they don't know about it?

3. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

It'd be cool to have this ponified, however I do not know much about it, so I'll just keep my sentences like this.

4. Tropico 4

I think it would also be cool to rule an island where you can have relations with Equestria and other places.

Borderlands is a good fit, but I'm looking for an MMORPG featuring ponies. Complete with character customization and a full world (maybe adding places like Zebrica and Griffonia) to wander around and adventure in. I can imagine having a lot of fun going through dungeonlike ruins in the Everfree Forest finding spell tomes with my friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warhammer 40 000

celestia as emprah, luna as horus and nightmare moon as corrupted horus, unicorns would be psykers and pegasi would be jet pack/teleport users. 

if wh40k is ponified then bronies will be undoubtly annouced as manly and awesome beyond belief.... 

post-16022-0-80811300-1370285878_thumb.jpg

post-16022-0-71305400-1370285899.jpg

post-16022-0-36791700-1370285919_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

All teh new games...wryyyyyyy...

Here's what you could give an old fart like me:

-Twilight as Mega Man (or Mega Mare, as @Glaceon put it img-1523559-1-yay.png). Shooting energy pellets out of her horn and stealing her opponents' powers...yep, I could see Twi in that role. With Spike somehow acting as Rush (Get it? 'Cause he's a DOG in EqG! trolololol). And Trixie would be her Bass.

-A Sonic 2 or 3&K hack featuring Rainbow Dash (original, I know). Scoots would be her Tails...a Tails who, ironically, can't fly. Gilda would probably act as Knuckles.

-A ponified Star Fox where you control pegasi/griffons instead of Arwings. They'd all have lil' cannons strapped to their shoulders, it'd be a great ol' time! RD as Fox, Gilda as Falco, Spitfire as Peppy, and of course, Fluttershy as the basket case known as Slippy. It fits like a glove, dun it?

-Again, Final Fantasy would be great for this. Base it off of FF6's engine, tweak it to allow for 6 characters in combat, and you got yourself an RPG version of FiM. Of course, the possibilities for completely original content would be endless as well.

There's probably quite a few more things I'd like to see ponified, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Edited by Lowline

• 1 year later...

PONIFIED THE BINDING OF ISAAC! I NEEEEED ITTTTT NOWWWWW!

With scootaloo as Isaac, bosses would be discord,nightmare moon,Chrysalis and enemies changelings and stuff :D

Or fluttershy as Isaac,yeah it fits more imo

(edited)

Metal Gear Solid would be an awesome choice. What with Snake sneaking and gaining the keys to open that chest only for the chest to contain a Metal Gear.

Daytona USA, as Haytona EQA. It would be amazing, not sure how it would work though. Would they race Chariots, themselves(there was a horse cheat in Daytona LOL), or normal cars? What would a nascar chariot look like? Image link here as it's too big to put in the forum. http://fuzon-s.deviantart.com/art/Haytona-EQA-348752183

Skyrim: Seeing Starswirl as Ulfric would be amazing.

Ace Combat: Man with Pegasus armed with machine guns on their backs. And giant bosses like Tirek, it would be amazing.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Well obviously of course.

Track and Field, Equestria Games edition: That would be an amazing fan game. I would love it. Mashing buttons for the pony.

Grand Theft Auto: Very Obviously. I would love to explore the town and kill gangster ponies. I dunno. I think I'd rather have a peaceful open world pony game honestly.

Minecraft: Really I'd love it.

My Little Pony Sonic Style Platformer: With the first chords of the My Little Pony theme playing when you get a Life Up. Someone did manage to make one recently. But I'd like a proper one.

Call of Duty, Shining Armor: Yeah it would be amazing, play as Shining Armor and serve your duty killing changelings.

Earth Defense Force: Or EUP(Earth Unicorn Pegasus), where instead of giant bugs your killing thousands of changelings.

Time Crisis: With everything Ponified, it would be amazing.

Daring Do Tomb Raider: That would be cool.

There's lots more I can think of, sorry for some generic descriptions and wording but It might be a bit too long to describe them all.

That question about what a Nascar Chariot would look like is a serious one anyway. JTLYK(Just to let you know).

Edited by ScarfaceOne
  • Brohoof 1

Pony Gear: Rainbow Dash's first real sneaking mission in the fortress Outer Heaven.

Pony Gear 2 Rainbow Dash : Rainbow infltrates Zanzimare Land.

Pony Gear Rainbow: Rainbow infiltrates Nightmare Moon Island.

Pony Gear Raibow 2 Colts of Friendship: Rainbow sneaks into the tanker AJ infiltrates the Big Shell Facility two years later..

Pony Gear Rainbow 3 Apple Eater: *Insert Rainbow's father name* has to stop Thunder and his old mentorin Celestia.

Pony Gear Raibow Portable Ops: Big Pony has to find out whats going on on the island.

Pony Gear Rainbow 4 Guns of the Poniots: Rainbow's final mission against Scootaloo

Pony Ger Rainbow Friendship Waler: Big Pony and his group infiltrates south Equestria

Pon Gea Apple Revengeance: AJ needs to fight agaist her hardest enemies

Pony Gear Rainbow V Ground Zeroes: Big Pony Infiltrates the Base to save Sweetie Belle and Pipsqueak

Pon Gear Rainbow V The Pony Pain: Big Pony's hardest mission

• Brohoof 3