Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd totally ponify

detective rarity

I am a only a dedicated gamer with horror games. Dead Space and Silent Hill are my favorite so I would have to choose those two series. I got very excited when I watched the Fluffle Puff videos on Youtube by FluffyMixer with the Dead Space references. 

I was thinking maybe the Dragon Age games.

Earth Pony = Warrior

Pegasus = Rouge

Unicorn = Mage

I like that! Maybe also have Griffin = Qunari, maybe? A nice idea to think about. :)

• Brohoof 1

I guess it would be Fallout due to Fallout: Equestria

I would however also want to see a ponified "The Order: 1886" 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

• 2 weeks later...

Pony Gear: Rainbow Dash's first real sneaking mission in the fortress Outer Heaven.

Pony Gear 2 Rainbow Dash : Rainbow infltrates Zanzimare Land.

Pony Gear Rainbow: Rainbow infiltrates Nightmare Moon Island.

Pony Gear Raibow 2 Colts of Friendship: Rainbow sneaks into the tanker AJ infiltrates the Big Shell Facility two years later..

Pony Gear Rainbow 3 Apple Eater: *Insert Rainbow's father name* has to stop Thunder and his old mentorin Celestia.

Pony Gear Raibow Portable Ops: Big Pony has to find out whats going on on the island.

Pony Gear Rainbow 4 Guns of the Poniots: Rainbow's final mission against Scootaloo

Pony Ger Rainbow Friendship Waler: Big Pony and his group infiltrates south Equestria

Pon Gea Apple Revengeance: AJ needs to fight agaist her hardest enemies

Pony Gear Rainbow V Ground Zeroes: Big Pony Infiltrates the Base to save Sweetie Belle and Pipsqueak

Pon Gear Rainbow V The Pony Pain: Big Pony's hardest mission

NOW YOUR TALKING!!! I love Metal Gear!!! It's one of the best games ever made. And Pony Gear would be Awesome!!!

• Brohoof 2

Skyrim, without a doubt. But considering how many MLP mods are out for the PC version, I don't think it would be that big of a challenge!

Now I want to see a mix with Starfox.

Twilight as Fox, Rainbow as Falco, Pinkie as Slippy, Luna as Peppy, Fluttershy as Krystal, AJ as Bill, Rarity as Katt, and Celli as James. :D

• Brohoof 1

Now I want to see a mix with Starfox.

Twilight as Fox, Rainbow as Falco, Pinkie as Slippy, Luna as Peppy, Fluttershy as Krystal, AJ as Bill, Rarity as Katt, and Celli as James. :D

Aha, another Star Fox fan I see! I could just see Luna shouting in the royal Canterlot voice "YOUR PRINCESS DEMANDS A BARREL ROLL!"

• Brohoof 1

The World Ends With You. I don't know why, it just sounds cool. Unicorn magic all over the place. Pew pew pew. Neku is Twilight freaking Sparkle. They've got pretty much the same character development. They both start all -

d5f.jpg

And then they get better

Alright so as a brony gamer, I love to imagine crossovers between Mlp and different videogames, there is a ton of games that would be bat-sh*t insane if you added some pony to the recipe! Haha! So I just wanted to know what would be the games you would love to see ponyfied, just give the name of the game, its "ponyfied name" and a few features of the game you would change to make it, uh... * blows dust off old joke* about 20% cooler... Haha 

Alright, personally I would love to see a ponyfied GTA game, its one of my favourite video games series and ponies would make it even more Badass! It could be called something really original such as Grand Theft Carriage : Equestria... And well, it would be like GTA with ponies, xD what more can I say?! Haha, anyway, I hope to see a lot of your ideas guys! 

If you have skyrim, there's a really good MLP mod I use. The link is right here, it gives you the M6, Trixie, Luna, Derpy, Maud, and Vinyl Scratch as companion choices, as well as a spell you can use to transform into a pony, theres rideable versions the ponies as well.