How much of brony are you?

Icy Wonderbolt

140 users have voted

1. 1. How much of a brony are you?

• Just started
    • Watched all episodes
    • Buys toys
    • Belives their is a living magical pony next to them

I would ask other bronys in my area, howmuch of a brony are you and they would say "Uhh I don't know". Well I'm here to ask you how much of a brony are you. I would like to see your awnsers, but more importantly I'm a guy who has seen all episodes, but hasn't bought anything my little pony related.

P.S. Don't click the fourth one for a joke.

P.P.S Don't think I'm being mean by putting the fourth one on, I just want to see if it applies to you.

I've seen all the episodes, and I post on here fairly regularly-however I haven't bought any merch-and won't be buying any. Imo, there's nothing wrong with it if you want to, it's just not my cup of tea.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen all the episodes, and I post on here fairly regularly-however I haven't bought any merch-and won't be buying any. Imo, there's nothing wrong with it if you want to, it's just not my cup of tea.

Yeah me too, if I bought toys and hoodys it would just tell the world that I am a brony. Plus to I don't want to get creepy and start making plastic kiss plastic.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah me too, if I bought toys and hoodys it would just tell the world that I am a brony. Plus to I don't want to get creepy and start making plastic kiss plastic.

Yeah-it's not that I necessarily care if the world knows what I watch for entertainment-it's more that, for me that would be too far into the 'Little girl' realm of the show.

Like I said, just my opinion. Perfectly fine with anyone else doing whatever they're comfortable with. I'm not going to get into cosplay either, doesn't mean I care if anyone else does. It's all good.

I guess I'd describe myself as avid. I've re-watched every episode about three times, have multiple blind bag figures and T-shirts, and I'm spending the great amount of money to go to BUCK this August. 75% of my time spent browsing the web is for Brony related stuff (here, EqD, UKofE, FiMFiction, MLB) and I've watched all the biggest fan videos/read most of the biggest fan fictions.

Still, I won't go as far as a tattoo or bedroom refurbishment, like some die-hards...!

I've seen all episodes, I'm a proud brony and I will never leave the fandom. I support the show and fandom. I recently got into drawing poines and writing fanfics. I have some merchandise as well, 4 McDonalds Toys, a Fluttershy blindbag and some trading cards :)

I used to be much more into the fandom itself. This forum is now really the only thing I do that's pony related, as well as art. I still buy much merchandise, as I tend to collect things. Which for the time is ponies. I'm a girl as well, so I don't get judged as much. :3 Which is nice.

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I'm addicted to the forums, these forums are like the only thing that I can't get enough of when it comes to ponies. But, I feel that I am dedicated as a brony.

• Brohoof 2

Ok ok ok I maybe a brony or not I consider myself as a cartoonists. I like see cartoon or anime. And MLP:FIM is a cartoon but for little girl but I like the show still. 

And I like all the bronies out there and the community is so big I gust I drag in. And coming in this community I got some friend here. And I hope the community to not die.

For now if you want to call me a brony thin go for it I do not mine. As long this community is up I well be here.

That said Fox Out!! B)

• Brohoof 2

I've been a brony since summer of 2011. I still haven't seen most of season 3 and a few episodes of season 2,  but I have bought fanmade merchandise. I love my Applejack plushie. I'm greatly involved in the fanbase, but I'm only a casual fan of the show.

Aside from seeing all of the episodes, I do have some shirts and some of the trading cards. Other than that, that's about it.

I don't get the whole blind bag thing to be honest. Fine if you collect them, but I suppose that's where I draw the line for merch.

I've seen all the episodes except for MMMystery on the Friendship Express. I kinda want to see it, but it's not on Youtube save the Let's Watches. #First World Problems 

I have seen all the episode, I first got into the series shortly before season 3 so I watched them all on youtube and got so addicted to the show that I would often watch 6,7 sometimes 8 episodes a day. When I got caught up and season 3 began I saw all the episodes as they aired. I have read several fanfics, seen quite a bit of fanart and listened to some pony music and have several ideas for fanfics that I plan on eventually writing and I have plans to get back into composing music and some of the songs might be pony related. I have this sweet idea for a Big Macintosh theme for example, it is kind of a blues and country fusion which like Big Mac himself is quite laid back.

I also have a Discord shirt and have plans to buy more, I am eyeing this Applejack shirt where she is packing two revolvers and I own two plushies the first one is Applejack and the second is Derpy and I have a Twilight Sparkle one on the way.

I love being a brony, I do have two MLP shirts as well as draw ponies. But ponies is just not something I think about all day. In fact some days I down right forget about it but I will pretty much always be a brony. 

for the most part i have just seen all the episodes seen a lot of PMVs, read FanFics, and a lot more but i wish i could do more than just these things so hopefully making posts here help me reach that goal/

(when i say here i mean this website in general. not this specific thread. all though this thread is included with the site... so... ya ^_^)

(edited)

I have all episodes, I buy toys.

I'm still trying to convince myself into looking for a real portal to Equestria.

Don't try to stop me if I find one. XD

EDIT: I forgot something because I was doing a bad joke. I also have more than 1Gb with music related to the show and, of course, wallpapers with ponies on my laptop, desktop, iPhone and iPad.

And I have fun playing the Gameloft game.

Edited by moonlightavenger

This might just be me, but I don't think that believing there is an actual pony next to you actually makes you more of a brony. I'm pretty sure that just makes you a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs. xD but Yeah I've bought 2 plushies and set them next to the pillows on my bed They never seem to stay there though. XD

• Brohoof 2

I have seen all the episodes, know all the songs, have heard a good number of brony songs, read most of the famous fanfictions, familar with the background ponies, know the terms, and have written about two fanfics. I post here pretty often too. I occasionally do some art from time to time.

But I don't buy merchandise or t-shirts and probably never will. I would buy plushies (I love plushies :)  )  but I don't like how the official ones look and I can't buy any of the fan-made ones.

I consider myself a big brony. I am halfway through my second watch through of all 3 seasons, I have all pony themed desktop backgrounds, and I normally buy 1 or 2 shirts a month. I am new to this forum, but everything I've seen so far has been very positive and funny.

• Brohoof 1

I've watched every episode, have them all downloaded and rewatch some of them occasionally for analysis purposes, and just for fun.

I'm planning on getting hard copies of the comics, but the toys? Uh... No.

I am quite a dedicated brony. I've watched all the episodes, I'm watching them again and I post on here a lot! smile.png I will probably end up getting some merchandise as well. Must...resist...buying... tongue.png I would like to maybe get a t-shirt or two and the mane six, but I wouldn't be buying every piece of pony merch in site!

post-14309-0-37787100-1368788487_thumb.png

Well, I like some of the fan-made music, and I just bought some stuff from WeLoveFine for the first and last time. All I need is a Doctor Whooves shirt to be happy. :)

I plan on making more customs to sell, but other than that, I don't think I'll be buying any more pony related stuff...unless they come out with a decent Derpy plushie. I can't bring myself to justify spending $400 on a fan made one, as high quality as they are.

I don't mind if people know I'm a brony, but I try not to obsess over the show too much. :)

(edited)

I've watched all the episodes and I've bought a few blind bag toys. I've got a few other miscellaneous things too, like a badge and a poster scroll thing (although that was a birthday present). Any t shirts I have tend to be subtle references like a t shirt that advertises Sweet Apple Acres cider in the style of JD.

So I guess I'm an avid fan, but not a zealot lol.

Edited by Fridge

I've been a brony for about 3 months now, I've seen every episode, listen to fan music, look at fan art and hopefully be getting some merch soon...

I'm also going to be posting on the forum very regularly...