How much of brony are you?

Icy Wonderbolt

140 users have voted

1. 1. How much of a brony are you?

• Just started
    • Watched all episodes
    • Buys toys
    • Belives their is a living magical pony next to them

There are actually some bronies who believe there is a pony next to them, they're called tulpas or something I think? Not something I'm into but just putting it out there. :huh:

Anyway, I think I've grown into a pretty good brony over time, and I have this forum to thank for pretty much everything I know. I have of course seen every episode and have rewatched a lot of them numerous times(on television mostly, like you're supposed to :P), buy toys/merch when I feel like it, draw sometimes and have some ideas for brony music. Plus I have a pretty good position in the community that helped mold me, so yeah, I'm a lot of a brony I'd say. ^_^

(edited)

I'm *kind of* known here, and I am approaching 800 posts :V

I have watched nearly every episode, with the exception of one or two. Can't really stream stuff though, I only have 25GB a month in downloads. It was like 2GB before though so I shouldn't complain.

Edited by Megamare

Well i've watched all the episodes numerous times, so i'd say I'm a pretty hardcore brony in that regard, and I post here alot and even do some fanart and look at fanart and listen to pony music and stuff, and all kinds of other creations from bronies.

However I'm also a closet brony, so i don't buy any toys or anything, so despite me being a pretty dedicated fan I guess I still keep it secret.

Just your average everyday brony. I've seen all the episodes but I haven't bought any pony merchandise nor do I actively talk about ponies except on the internet.

Hmm.... lets see. I've watched all episodes several times, been to multiple pony websites almost every week, I have three pony shirts, a wonderbolts hoodie, four blind bag ponys, a twilight sparkle button, and two sets of pony headphones( Twilight and Rarity) because one of them broke. So I'd say I'm pretty dedicated to ponys.

I'd say I'm an avid Brony. I've got shirts, I bought some of the blind bag figures, I've drawn ponies, I've started making pony music and I've even joined more than one MLP forum.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Casual fan. I love the show but I don't obsess over everything like if it's a bad or good episode or if characters act horribly or ooc or continuity.

I don't see them act ooc or are flanderized.

I just see them.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been watching since Season 1, but I have been falling behind on the latest Season 8 episodes (I blame all the projects I’ve been currently working on st school). I rarely buy mlp toys since I don’t have any money (and just purchased a new laptop) but I do own like four pony plushies: Twilight, Trixie, Spike, and Rainbow Dash. Also I own only one pony t shirt of Vinyl Scratch on it :D .

p.s. I don’t really talk about ponies to my friends unless they have the same interest as me and plus I like to be more of a loyal fan than a brony as that term just won’t fit my appearance.

I'd say very much so. I've seen every episode as well as past generations, and all of the EQGs. I also collect MLP toys and wear the merch in public all the time.....I read MLP fanfics, am very much involved in the brony fandom....so yeah. :-P

I don't really know if I identify myself as a brony anymore as I've kinda drifted away from the show and ponies in general.

These days I feel like I'm kinda torn between accepting the ponies as a part of me and denying them 

I'm a mid-range Pegasister. I watch all the episodes and I like to buy an occasional MLP toy (without being a major collector). I don't really read fanfics, do meetups or hit the conventions, but I still consider myself a solid fan. I love the show and that's all it really takes.