Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

Such a hard question! 

Well, if I was to imagine myself as a pony first, or ponies as humans...

Not in any particular order, I would go for

1). Applejack - She has awesome family values. Hard-working, strong and independent while still being a cute sweetheart. I would love to marry AJ. She has a more traditional, archaic mindset about things, and I think that we would get along great. I could help her with all of her work on the farm and I get Applebloom as a sister-in-law! I've always wanted a baby sister, and I get Applebloom. Win.

2). Twilight Sparkle - I've always had a thing for Twilight for some reason. I feel like meeting her in Equestria as a pony would be really cool. She can be rather rigid and uptight with things, especially when she's stressed, but Twilight is loving and sincere, and that level-headedness of hers is definitely a plus. Supporting her would be great. I feel like she's a pretty attractive pony, and I would love to spend my time with her. 

3). Octavia - I love Octavia. She's very cute, despite that sophisticated air she puts forth. I feel that it would be a lot of fun to get comfortable with her and have her open up more. I love music and I would go to all of her concerts. Or I would simply be the bass to her cello. It would be my honor.

• Brohoof 1

I'd marry Luna. She's my favorite pony. I like how she's somewhat playful and nice, yet serious during moments of danger. I also like how mysterious she is at points. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like that in a girl. Then again, I'm open-minded to any personality concerning a partner.

• Brohoof 1

don't make me choose...

Twilight Sparkle has the intellect that I crave in a mate though honestly I'm not sure I could cope with her obsessive compulsiveness (I don't do lists; in fact a list will make me less likely to do it). 

Fluttershy is probably my most compatiable in personality in mannerisms. I'm quiet and introverted in a way that I think would fit well with Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash appeals to my militant side. Its my dream to someday join the Army and I find myself relating to her on a deeply personal level, right down to needing a nap in the day time when I should be training.

Rainbow Dash obviously. My life would be complete.

Is it in Equestria or on Earth though? If it was in Equestria, then all of my wishes would be complete. Instead of getting pissed and aggravated close to every day, I would be having fun and experiencing a happiness filled life.

If it was on Earth, then too many outside issues would be prevalent. Government, family, friends, other bronies. What do you think would happen if a real life pony suddenly appeared, and married someone? My family would be very confused, (They don't even know I'm a brony yet. At least most of them.) and probably worried. Friends would think something is controlling me, or the pony is controlling me as I would be acting so differently. (I'm alot different around what friends I have, and they don't know I'm a brony.) Other bronies are going to want to see her, *CoughRD92Dashforever934239others* and the government would take her away for experiments and such. Although I believe if something became that well known, I doubt that would happen, but studies would most likely be done. All in all we should be fine. And I would be happy, and hopefully her too.

Well, from a human standpoint I'm not quite sure how happy I'd be with a pony partner... but if this is a humanized version of them or a ponified me then I guess AJ. Though I not to fond of farms and farmhands, there's something about AJ's personality I just like. Hard-working and independent etc. 

I feel like Octavia would be a strong contender, but I would have know more about her first. I love music and play an instrument as well but I imagine plenty of ponies do, so I'd really need to know more about what makes Octavia, Octavia.

Rainbow Dash, period. I could picture the wedding and everything. Now, I would although have to create a different OC, cause Twilight Sparkle is Jot's (Jot is my OC).

But, Before marriage, I would like to have my first kiss with her as she is doing the sonic rainboom. I would hold her close, and we would soar through the sky.

Also I would marry Roseluck or Spitfire. Have you seen these drawings. Boy, the drawings won me over. Or Luna. I really don't know now.

Although I wouldn't actually marry a pony, for the thread's sake I'll say...

Pinkie Pie! Although she's not exactly the cutest of the bunch, I really can relate to her. Although she seems a bit too crazy to agree to marry.

Rarity, I feel would have very high standards.

Rainbow dash would seem too male to me, she's such a tomboy.

Fluttershy would make me feel awfully guilty, because she'd always be shy and doormat-like. I wouldn't want any girl to feel like that.

Twilight would be a good candidate, to be honest, but I don't think I'd have such a good time with here as opposed to Pinkie, and I really do not like Spike.

Applejack...I don't really see any NEGATIVES, but I can't really explain why I wouldn't wish to marry her, for some reason.

If I could, though, I'd go with Luna! She's simply so adorable and looks pretty badass(hate that phrase) at the same time :D

Rainbow Dash is perfectly feminine. Hmmph!

I wouldn't marry any of them. I am a human and they are cartoon ponies and that is how it should be.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is perfectly feminine. Hmmph!

I wouldn't marry any of them. I am a human and they are cartoon ponies and that is how it should be.

Perhaps it's the voice for me, but when I first started watching I was sure Dashie was a male :x

I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't actually marry a pony, but I personally am doing it for threads sake ^-^

Princess Celestia. 

Not only is she the most powerful being in the universe and possibly the only pony powerful enough to transform me into a pony, she is a very nice and wonderful ruler. An all around great pony who would make a wonderful partner.

That and also she's the most powerful pony in Equestria, meaning I get practically unlimited resources and influence that I can use to better Equestria!

Perhaps it's the voice for me, but when I first started watching I was sure Dashie was a male :x

I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't actually marry a pony, but I personally am doing it for threads sake ^-^

I didn't! It was clear that the main characters were all beautiful mares!

I'm starting to really like Rainbow Dash more and more now "They'll shower us with diamonds!" I sometimes feel like I am not being faithful to Rarity.... Okay, that I am cheating on Rarity.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't! It was clear that the main characters were all beautiful mares!

I'm starting to really like Rainbow Dash more and more now "They'll shower us with diamonds!" I sometimes feel like I am not being faithful to Rarity.... Okay, that I am cheating on Rarity.

I came into the series with the preconception that they were all female, but RD's voice for some reason made me think of a high-strung teen, I think. I now know of course she is a mare, but it did make the first few episodes a bit confusing...

I think Rarity is a bit like marmite...You either love her, as I do, or you hate her, with the assumption that she is stuck up. She kind of reminds me of a ponified Hyacinth Bucket, in some of the ways she acts.

Although she has proven herself to be a far greater pony in many ways :)

I am now distracted imagining what Hyacinth Bucket would look like, as a pony.

I came into the series with the preconception that they were all female, but RD's voice for some reason made me think of a high-strung teen, I think. I now know of course she is a mare, but it did make the first few episodes a bit confusing...

I think Rarity is a bit like marmite...You either love her, as I do, or you hate her, with the assumption that she is stuck up. She kind of reminds me of a ponified Hyacinth Bucket, in some of the ways she acts.

Although she has proven herself to be a far greater pony in many ways :)

I am now distracted imagining what Hyacinth Bucket would look like, as a pony.

Somebody here is blatantly British! :P

My guess is that Marmite is nothing like Nutella...? Nutella is a Canadian product, and it really wasn't in American consciousness until maybe 2006/2007 at the earliest.

Somebody here is blatantly British! :P

My guess is that Marmite is nothing like Nutella...? Nutella is a Canadian product, and it really wasn't in American consciousness until maybe 2006/2007 at the earliest.

Indeed I am :o

Marmite is...well, whilst Nutella is a sweet paste, Marmite is a kind of spread which is...well, I can't really describe it. Like Vegemite (if you have any idea what that is D:) its a kind of salty, slightly bitter paste that goes great on toast.

Oh my, I feel like I'm derailling this thread :x

So I'm going to make a list based on circumstances ^-^

BG: Octavia

Princess: Luna

Mane6: Pinkie

That being a 'list of ponies to spend time with' as opposed to 'list of ponies deemed most attractive' >.>

Applejack is the first pony that comes to mind when thinking about marriage. Think about it. We own Sweet Apple Acres. She's honest, hard working, athletic, and can kick flank (those Timberwolves got nothin' on her). You've got a great future to look forward to and have some security as well. Not to mention i'm a sucker for a cowgirl with a southern accent.

Rainbow Dash might be my favourite pony, but she seems more like the pony you dated back in the day that you have all those great stories to tell ponies about and after the mutual breakup because there's just too much awesome to go around, you're still best friends who can hang out and do fun things with. Best case scenario, obviously.

'If you had to marry a pony for the rest of your life...' has been merged with 'Which pony would you marry?' The difference between implied willingness to marry and unwillingness to marry provides little to no difference in discussion at the end of the day, since you're still picking -a- pony you -would- marry.

Twilight Sparkle.

I love her personality.

Also, books. We would read books together all day :P

And if I would be really lucky, Princess Luna.

I like night time so much better than day :P

I will marry Octavia. mlp-dblush.png

No, seriously, I WILL MARRY HER. mlp-ppissed.png

The rest of you will have to fight me to the death!

It won't be easy because I have the Elements of Harmony, the seven Dragon Balls, Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds, MAGIC APPLES--!!!! mlp-trage.png

*Calms Down* Whew.... mlp-fblush.png

...I'm still gonna be her hubby. mlp-rteehee.png

Edited by Supernova

I would marry Rarity, but she's too into herself.

On a superficial level I'd be Fleur De Lis' sugar mama.

In the end though, I'd marry Fluttershy. She possesses better motherly qualities, IMO. Nurturing, sweet, patient, and the whole nine yards. 

I'd cheat on her though.  :(

i would marry princess cadence .... wait whats that she's taken oh hell no in that case jeeves get me my alicorns at the ready we have a war about to happen wait what the only alicorns left are celestia luna and cadance well why do you think i want to marry her to make more alicorns fine find the most powerfull animal possible ...... what a bunny .. oh fluttershy is making sure all the scary animals cant go to war screw it hand me my axe ..... wait your saying i dont have an axe thats great guess ill wait till they split up ..... wait WHAT CADANCE SPREADS LOVE SCREW THIS IM GOING HOME

Before I answer can I ask if polygamy is legal in Equestria? It is pretty close for me between Applejack and Luna but I will have to give a slight edge to Applejack simply because I am not too much of a night person and Applejack also strikes me as a bit of an early riser. So I will marry Applejack.

If Cadence wasn't already married to Shining Armor, then I'd definitely go for Cadence. Otherwise, it's probably Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash.