Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Controversial and Unpopular Video Game Opinions.

RoboGuy9000

Actually it kinda serves as the third entry of the generation, you see the message in Black and White is that both the protagonist and Team Plasma want Pokemon to be happy, except both have different ideals of achieving that, one wants to form bonds with them, the other wants to liberate them and let them roam free. Black and White, there is no Grey.

There is no Grey, but there is a Black and White 2. Which I'm playing right now..

I'm kinda curious of how it will play out :3

Probably my most controversial: Sprites should be a thing of the past, as well as 2.5D.

I want the 3DS Pokemon and Zeldas to be completely 3D, in other words, and I will be very disappointed if they are not. Especially Zelda.

• Brohoof 1

Probably my most controversial: Sprites should be a thing of the past, as well as 2.5D.

I want the 3DS Pokemon and Zeldas to be completely 3D, in other words, and I will be very disappointed if they are not. Especially Zelda.

I partially agree with this, Indie games that use very simplistic pixelated sprites to look like a Retro game isn't really original, but if the character animations are fluent and/or the sprites looks nice I won't mind.

Posted Image

Like this ^.

Well its disappointing really, people bought the 3DS to play games as a 3DS game. Not to buy it and find out they are still going to make games for the original ds. But gaming companies love to make people wait, I think.

Well its disappointing really, people bought the 3DS to play games as a 3DS game. Not to buy it and find out they are still going to make games for the original ds. But gaming companies love to make people wait, I think.

Valve comes to mind.
  • Brohoof 2

I find that many MMORPGs exploit their fans and customers to the fullest by intentionally paving the way for a serious video game addiction and then subsequently releasing add-ons, sequels, etc. that will rob their addicted customers of their money.

Come at me Blizzard.

• Brohoof 1

What the Angry Birds park or Link to the Past? Maybe I'm just enraged by that annoying Moth boss....

LttP of course. Yeah some of the bosses are hard, but it's certainly not the hardest game on the planet, not hard enough to make it unenjoyable. Just carry lots of potions and fairies and try not to get hit so much and you should be fine... :/
  • Brohoof 1

Linear games aren't games as much as movies with more pressing of the play button, with the play button placed at different sections.

Not saying they're bad, just not games.

I find that many MMORPGs exploit their fans and customers to the fullest by intentionally paving the way for a serious video game addiction and then subsequently releasing add-ons, sequels, etc. that will rob their addicted customers of their money.

Come at me Blizzard.

Blizzard seems to mess up everything. They are even starting to fuck up Starcraft 2.

• Brohoof 2

Linear games aren't games as much as movies with more pressing of the play button, with the play button placed at different sections.

Not saying they're bad, just not games.

Candyland has you going from point A to Point B, so does Monopoly and a bunch of other board GAMES.

(edited)

Twilight Princess is far better a game than Ocarina of Time, disregarding time periods of release.

Perhaps. I definitely prefer Twilight Princess over The Wind Waker and Skyward Sword.

Twilight Princess gets so much hate for a Zelda game. So much that I had to stop going to the Zelda section altogether of a Zelda forum I'm a member of. It was full of TP haters, and all of them were very stuck-up about it. I had enough of it.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I still like it, but Metroid Prime is the most boring Metroid game imo with generic environments and boring power-ups. Prime 2, Prime 3, and even Other M are a lot more imaginative and fun imo. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I still like it, but Metroid Prime is the most boring Metroid game imo with generic environments and boring power-ups. Prime 2, Prime 3, and even Other M are a lot more imaginative and fun imo. :)

Metroid Prime: Decaying ruins of an ancient civilization, a sunken space pirate ship, a mining facility for a deadly substance.

Other M: Jungle world, fire world, ice world.

Edited by RoboGuy9000

prime was the first metriod game that was an FPS

Metroid Prime: Decaying ruins of an ancient civilization, a sunken space pirate ship, a mining facility for a deadly substance. Other M: Jungle world, fire world, ice world.

Yeah but Prime has those too, in Other M it's a hologram on a spaceship and I find that cooler. ^_^