• Daring Do
    • Lightning Dust
    • Soarin
    • Spitfire
    • Blaze
    • Firestreak
    • Thunderlane
    • Other(Post in Comments)

Which pegasus is the best,you choose,is it Rainbow Dash,Fluttershy,Derpy or some other pony,you vote here and post in the comments which one it iswink.png.

Have fun!!!

I would go with Derpy Hooves for her clumsy and adorable behavior. I personally don't like Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy...at all. Also, did you not include Scootaloo because she can't fly? I mean it's understandable. I have no opinion of the other pegasi on the show. happy.png

Dang it!

Too many choices!

Derpy is so cute!

Lightning Dust is awesome!

Spitfire is sexy!

Soarin likes pie!

Fluttershy is adorable!

Rainbow Dash is decent!

Fine! I'll go with Derpy!

Her adorable behavior and her cute derpy eyes made me choose her!

I act like her sometimes,so my vote is locked!

Derpy it is!!

• Brohoof 4

Well, my favorite is Fluttershy so obviously, she would be my favorite pegasus as well. I guess I'll post my reasons why I like her.

There are a number of reasons why I like her. First off; her personality. She reminds me so much of me. It's like looking in a mirror. Well, I'm as shy as her nowadays, but I was very close to her when I was younger. Which makes it much more satisfying to see her grow as a character.

Now that I've gotten over that, it's time for more little tidbits. I tend to like her episodes the most. I like how she is nice to everyone. Another thing I like about her is that she is hilarious. I love it when she goes a bit (just a bit :)  )  out of character and goes crazy. It is really funny to see. 

And I will say the obvious; she's just plain out adorable.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite would be FLUTTERSHY but isn't it obvious? Fluttershy is so kind, caring, and adorable. I can't think of a pony that I LOVE more because she's the most loveable by far :D

• Brohoof 4

Spitfire. Because while Dashie is awesome, she hardly needs me to vote for her, whilst no one has gone for Spitfire yet :| I mean come on. Must I post more Spitfire art to wow people? Must I? Because I bucking will tongue.png Captain of the most elite pegasi in Equestria, folks.

wonderbolt_academy_by_adlynh-d6895i0.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I think it would either be Rainbow Dash or Dery Hooves. I love Derpy Hooves because, of her clumsyness, crave for muffins and her weird style of life xD. I like Rainbow Dash because, she always brings action into MLP, 20% cooler than any other pony and she just explains who I am and stuff. 

img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 2

Other than Dashie being my favorite pegasus, Spitfire and Cloud Chaser really do keep my attention to a high point.

So time for the art! :)

179105_373237529413231_427169540_n.jpg

spitfire_mlp_by_marcopolo32-d4yr7dn.jpg

• Brohoof 4

None other than Flootashaiz, Well, I do Have Lumi (My Ponysona Which is a Pegasi Which Counts? Right?)

But Fluttershy has to be my all time Favourite Pegasi, As She Is My All Time Favourite, Well Sort of

~Lumi <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I can't choose between Derpy and Fluttershy, have already changed my vote three times. Oh well I guess Fluttershy is the one I'm going for. But Derpy should also get my vote and Spitfire as well as Rainbow Dash.. I can't choose, so hard.. So Fluttershy, just because I have to choose only one pony and oh.. Wow I feel bad that I didn't pick Derpy but I would also feel bad if I wouldn't have picked Fluttershy.. Great now I'm confused.

I can never choose between them.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I am going with Rainbow Dash, Derpy is awesome no doubt about it and because of that takes a fairly close second for my favorite pegasus but season 3 has really been kind to our little Dashie. She still has to deal with her arrogance and her reluctance to express emotions and insecurities which lead to this reluctance but we are started to see her open up by becoming a sister like figure to Scootaloo which presents some excellent character development opportunities for both of them and we got to see that she is starting to mature with her risking her dreams to become a Wonderbolt to stop Lightning Dust.

I'm gonna have to go with Fluttershy. Either Fluttershy or Soarin.

To me, the other Pegasi (Except Scootaloo and Derpy) All seem to have the same attitude as Rainbow Dash, which I don't really like.

(edited)

Derpy, of course! Naw, but seriously, Rainbow Dash all the way. She's just so--

Wait a second...

WHERE.

IS.

SCOOTALOO?

You have failed as a poll creator, MLPFan14, and you shall be exterminated! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

tumblr_mjfyeaBg5S1s7fctio1_500.gif

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 12

I'm going to be typical and go with Rainbow Dash. (Shocker, I'm sure. *Looks at avatar* *Looks at signature* Maybe not.)

But c'mon. Besides being the most photogenic pony ever, she's the only pony to ever create a sonic rainboom! Her singing voice is also presh. And... okay I'm done gushing kthnxbai.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for "Other" because you forgot to add Cloud Chaser and Flitter in the poll.... Anyway, I'd choose them. If I had to choose one, it would be Flitter because she is adorable.

I have a strange love of Pegasi, and have for a long time. They are actually some of the first mythological creatures that I ever heard of, and I love the Greek theme they have in MLP FiM (which is fitting, because Pegasi are Greek in origin). My favorite character, CMC, background character and minor villain are all Pegasi actually. My answer is Rainbow Dash, if that was ever in question.

• Brohoof 2

So many pegasususus to choose and there's only one I can vote for! D:

I might vote for that one pegasus with the rainbow mane, rainbow tail, can perform sonic rainbooms, is the element of loyalty, help five of her friends earn their cutie marks, knows martial arts, has a tortoise for a pet, and beat Starscream in a death battle.

Yeah you know who I'm talking about...Diamond Tiara of course ;D

• Brohoof 4

Normally I would pick Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash, but then I saw that Daring Do was an option and I was like "hell yes" so I picked Daring. I'm becoming an Archaeologist, hopefully, so she has a special place in my heart.

I voted Fluttershy. She's really cute, and a relatable character for me. Also, her voice is just so damn cute! :wub:

But, I actually like Scootaloo better than her, so I probably should have voted other...

• Brohoof 1