Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DITR

I do not like rarity

I think there should be more male characters

I think their adventure arcs should stop sounding like power rangers episodes

I think EqG was the biggest waste ever, taking away all originality FiM had, and turning it into saved by the bell

Background ponies should have atleast one episode, as they don't seem to want to develop the mane 6 to much, having characters that do grow on a regular basis would be nice to have.

Twilight is going to become either the worst queen ever, or have to leave the mane 6 for them to continue their normal slice of life adventures once she gets her kingdom

Developing Twilight fully, while still leaving the remane 5 almost half finished in their arcs makes the synergy between them feel almost forced now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I don't like rainbow dash

Discord is a villain that suppose to be stoned forever

Sunset shimmer is HOT and sexy (except her demonic form)

Vinyl is overrated

There are black ponies in the show

I don't like fluttershy when she became like the Hulk

Edited by LyecOctavia
  • Brohoof 1

I hate "Dr. Hooves" with a burning passion. I enjoy Doctor Who, but I don't want it touching FiM.

Oh yeah, and the love people have for Derpy makes no damn sense.

• Brohoof 3

I hate "Dr. Hooves" with a burning passion. I enjoy Doctor Who, but I don't want it touching FiM.

Oh yeah, and the love people have for Derpy makes no damn sense.

It's those eyeeeees, man, those eyeeeeeees

Octavia, Vinyl, Doctor Whooves, and Derpy are overrated.

Seriously, Vinyl is only popular due to her hairstyle and color, as well as her goggles and eye color. She BARELY does anything. Most of that also goes to Octavia too, minus the goggles.

The pony associated as Doctor Whooves real name is Time-Turner and has nothing to do with Doctor Who, people just take one look and assume he's related to Doctor Who.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I hate how everyone hates on important characters (i.e. Applejack, Celestia, Rarity (depends)), yet loves background characters, which have no personality at all, with very little reasoning besides either "theyre so cool/cute/etc!1" or "cuz they can be used in fanficks!1"

Speaking of that, most fanfics are crappy, boring, tl;dr trash.

The pony associated as Doctor Whooves real name is Time-Turner and has nothing to do with Doctor Who, people just take one look and assume he's related to Doctor Who.

>Pony has hour glass cutie mark

OBVIOUSLY DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE.

..sigh..

Edited by Stepney
  • Brohoof 6

lol, rite

their all crooked

she probably gets migraines from it

lmbo

As long as her antics can stop a grown man's heart, she could be club-footed and bald.
  • Brohoof 1

The show is NOT going downhill.

I don't care for most of the background ponies

I liked the breezification of the mane six

Eqg wasn't as bad as people say it is (It's still flawed, just not as bad)

I feel that mlp analyzers get too much attention by the fandom

I never really was on the whole the changlings should return bandwagon

• Brohoof 5

• Background ponies are horribly overrated and I'll never understand why some people like them more than Main 6 characters. They have no real personality or backstory and they exist only in imagination of fans. In the show they're just colorful characters to fill the empty space, nothing more.
  • Episodes hated by fandom (Spike At Your Service, Mysterious Mare Do Well) aren't even half as bad as people think.
  • People focus too much on negative aspects instead of just enjoying the show (EQD is a good example here). 
  • Seasons 1 & 2 are weaker than season 4.
  • Simple Ways is the most funny episode of MLP and it doesn't deserve the hate it gets. 

+

Developing Twilight fully, while still leaving the remane 5 almost half finished in their arcs makes the synergy between them feel almost forced now.

True!

• Brohoof 4

• Background ponies are horribly overrated and I'll never understand why some people like them more than Main 6 characters. They have no real personality or backstory and they exist only in imagination of fans. In the show they're just colorful characters to fill the empty space, nothing more.
  • Episodes hated by fandom (Spike At Your Service, Mysterious Mare Do Well) aren't even half as bad as people think.
  • People focus too much on negative aspects instead of just enjoying the show (EQD is a good example here).
  • Seasons 1 & 2 are weaker than season 4.
  • Simple Ways is the most funny episode of MLP and it doesn't deserve the hate it gets.
+

True!</p>

Simple Ways gets hate? :s

x

(edited)

I especially hate it when people think of Background Characters as another Mane 6.

I say that because when I see pictures like this?

the_background_mane_6_elements_of_harmon

I mean just,

NO.

A bunch of characters that only show for handful of seconds WILL NEVER. EVER. Be another Mane 6.

Just.. NO..

Edited by Stepney
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

- "Sleepless in Ponyville" is one of the worst episodes of the show, second only to "Sonic Rainboom"

- Rainbow Dash is at the back of my mane 6 (I still like her, though)

- I think the amount of attention Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Lyra, Dr. Whooves, and (to an extent) Derpy receive is just stupid. (Bolded for Emphasis :D )

- I liked Equestria Girls because I found it to be a lot of fun, even though the movie itself was pretty flawed and rushed.

- I'm not worried about the future of the show.

- I'm not worried about Rainbow Rocks 

That's the most unpopular ones I can think of :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

(Edited my post with these opinions, but ghostie posted before me. I NEED ATTENTION! Jk.)

But before this becomes a Background Character hate thread. I'll bring more onions.

I think Owl's Well that Ends Well is an alright episode. Sometimes, I feel for that little guy Spike.

Also, Sonic Rainboom is an overrated episode. My problem is that..

1. Most of the episode is filler, pointless scenes that go literally no where.

2. Rarity's character is ruined, after building it up earlier in the season and hell, even early in the eipsode

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Simple Ways gets hate? :s

Okay, maybe 'hate' is too strong :P But I know that a lot of people really dislike this episode, especially because of Rarity's behaviour and Trenderhoof. Also, bronies don't want romance in MLP, so some of them just dislike the idea. For me it's stupid, because it's obvious that purpose of this episode was to show how much Rarity's relationship with AJ changed and it was a comedy, so people shouldn't take it too seriously.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

Also, Sonic Rainboom is an overrated episode. My problem is that..

1. Most of the episode is filler, pointless scenes that go literally no where.

2. Rarity's character is ruined, after building it up earlier in the season and hell, even early in the eipsode

I'd say my hate for that episode was one, but I get pissed just talking about, so I avoid that cancerous skidmark on the series whenever possible. I won't even look at that god-awful episode.

• Brohoof 1

Another thing about Sonic Rainboom,

the only reason people love the episode is because "OMG RAINBOW DASH DID A RAINBOOM AND SAVED RARITY N TEH WONDERBOLTZ LOL"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Trixie sucks

Flim Flam Bros suck

Hearth's Warming Eve is a bad episode but not because of Merriewether Williams(in fact her writing was the best part of the episode) 

I don't give a shit about the BG ponies and will never understand how they are more popular than the main characters

Luna is inferior to Celestia

Fluttershy is the weakest character in the mane 6 from a writing stand point

The fandom gives way to much attention to analysts(many who, imo, ruin the show for everyone else)

I don't get why the hell everyone hates Twist so much

Gilda and Sunset Shimmer rock 

I don't care for Simple Ways, Luna Eclipse, Magic Duel, Sonic Rainboom(yup I said it), and a Friend in Deed and think they're some of the shows most overrated episodes(debatable for Simple Ways, but I think that episode gets more love than it deserves)

May The Best Pet Win, Baby Cakes and a good chunk of Spike episodes are severely underrated and fantastic episodes. they deserve more love than they get

Even though I think they write good stories, I don't care for the Cook/Price comics and vastly prefer the art and characterization of the Nuhfer/Mebberson comics 

Rarijack is an ironically overrated pair

I only like a handful of MA Larson episodes

Charlotte Fullerton writes some of the shows best episodes

I don't care about AJs parents, she already has the biggest family in the show

I hate the Scootaloo orphan idea

I like Equestria Girls 

Season 3 is the best season

Season 4 is my least favorite 

Hating Rainbow Dash stopped being cool 4 seasons ago

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

-I like Rarity because she's a Large Ham of a character

-I actually think Equestria Girls is the best movie to come out of Hasbro, and that's saying alot compared to what Michael Bay did to the Transformers

-Speaking of which, KEEP THAT GUN POWDER-SNIFFING MANIAC AWAY FROM MY PONIES!

-I actually want Nintendo to collaborate with Hasbro on a My Little Pony platformer game using the same team who did New Super Mario Bros

-Why do I like some of the characters on the show?  Cuz it's funny when they're butt monkeys(Ex: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity)

-I find Pinkie very likable when her happy tune is changed to something more somber and depressing

-I want to see My Little Pony become more of an epic adventure for the Mane 6

-I want to see more Mr and Mrs Cake.

And finally

-I love trollin M.A. Larson.  NO SOUP FOR YOU!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hate the Scootaloo orphan idea

Right, I knew that I forgot about something.

I really dislike the idea of Scootaloo being an orphan. It doesn't make sense, it's only a proof that fans see what they want to see. "But her parents were never showed in the series'' - because there was no need to show them! Honestly, I hope that someday writers will introduce her parents in one of the episodes only to finally solve this big mistery and make it stop. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 4

I think the show got better without Lauren Faust.

HEAR ME OUT.

I love Lauren Faust, and season 1 and 2 were great...but ever since she left, most of the episodes I've seen since then have become new favorites.

Right, I knew that I forgot about something.

I really dislike the idea of Scootaloo being an orphan. It doesn't make sense, it's only a proof that fans see what they want to see. "But her parents were never showed in the series'' - because there was no need to show them! Honestly, I hope that someday writers will introduce her parents in one of the episodes only to finally solve this big mistery and make it stop.

But what if it's confirmed she is...? :o
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

- I don't like Spike.

- Despite not liking Spike, I cried at Owl's Well that Ends Well when Spike started talking about how Twilight doesn't love him anymore. There's no way I hate that episode.

- Fluttershy is my least favorite mane 6.

- I though the song "Hearts as Strong as Horses" was repetitive, had stupid visuals, and is generally no enjoyable to me. It can get stuck in your head, though.

- "Stop the Bats" is my favorite MLP song.

- I don't think "May The Best Pet Win" was a good episode.

- I'm indifferent towards background ponies.

- I enjoyed Equestria Girls, despite it's FUCKTON OF FLAWS O MY GOD

- I don't care if Scootaloo flies or not.

- I don't care if Scootaloo is an orphan or not.

- Celestia is my favorite princess.

- Luna is overrated to me.

- I like Twilicorn.

- I wouldn't mind if one of the mane 6 got a colt friend or something. Could be interesting.

- I don't think the Rainbow Power designs look bad and am excited for it.

- I felt like Discord's reform was very rushed.

- Cadance needs more love.

- I really don't give a crap if Daring Do being real conflicts a lot of shit. She's my waifu.

I think that's it.

Edited by Flooter Do

(edited)

But what if it's confirmed she is...? :o

Then I'm going to accept it :) Nothing more to do, hm? But I doubt it.

It's practically obvious that Applejack's parents are dead, but it was never properly confirmed in the show, so why would they suddenly confirm that Scootaloo is an orphan? Besides, considering that it was already shown in the series that Scootaloo might never be able to fly like other pegasi, I think that there was enough drama for that little filly :P

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2