Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DITR

Lyra is overrated: I am not saying she is a bad background pony and I have nothing against her fans but I really do not understand the humans/hands thing.

Season 3 is underrated: season 3 gets a lot of criticism, some of it is fair but people talked about that like it is the worst season ever and while it had its flaws and has what I think is the worst episode of the series (Magical Mystery Cure) it is a good season because we got to see Rainbow Dash's sensitive side and responsible side and Applejack had some amazing character develpment.

Applejack isn't boring: I know I sound like a broken record on this but just because Applejack dosen't have a "goal" or dosen't have as many breakdowns as the others dosen't mean she is not an interesting character.

I like Gilda: Yes I know she was a jerk but so was Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash in that episode. Pinkie Pie for going into crazy stalker mode and Rainbow Dash for not listening to Gilda even though she saw Pinkie Pie go crazy stalker mode.

I like Prince Blueblood: I don't like him nearly as much as this one guy who used to be a regular here that got banned (I don't know what he did to get banned but I don't think it is because he likes Blueblood). I like him because I think he is funny, yes he is a jerk but that is his role in the story and he really does it well. Seeing him use Rarity as a pony shield was classic.

Somepony To Watch Over Me is my least favorite episode of season 4: I love Applejack and have loved all her episode before then so this one was a big shocker to me but AJ was ridiculously out of character in that episode and I am the only AJ fan on here that I am aware of that seems to think so.

Sunset Shimmer is a great character: I think she was the best thing to come out of Equestria Girls, she is intelligent, manipulative and arguably even more powerful than Twilight.

I am tired of "its a kids show" being used as an excuse: I like this show but I find it insulting to both bronies and young kids that this is used as an argument to ignore the flaws present in the show especially the really really glaring ones.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

"Rarity Takes Manehattan", while good, is overrated. (dun, dun, dunnnnnn....) "Simple Ways" and "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls" were better Rarity episodes.
Scratch that. I've since come to love "RTM" a whole lot and it deserves the praise it gets. Suri is an amazingly good villain. Though I still love "SW" and "FWtSBT" to pieces as well.

Similar to above, "Pinkie Pride" is overrated. I still liked it though.

Twilight is more interesting now that she has wings.

I didn't have any issues with S3. A few episodes weren't great, but not any more so than in S1, S2, or S4.

I loved "Magical Mystery Cure", and having 7 songs was fine.

The CMC Theme Song in "Show Stoppers" is actually pretty good. It's hard to ruin something that Sweetie Belle helped create. :)

I don't care that the CMC don't have their cutie marks yet.

Pinkie looks cuter with straightened hair.

I have no problem with Spike suddenly having a Dragon Code in "Spike at Your Service".

I really enjoyed "Rainbow Falls" .

Derpy's new voice doesn't bother me.

Edited by Truffles
  • Brohoof 2

~ Vinyl Scratch is the most overrated character in the show.

~ I don't really like Pinkie Pie this season.

~ Background ponies receive too much praise.

~ With above said, I do like Octavia and Lyra.

~ Most remixes of MLP songs suck.

~ Original brony music is awesome.

~ Alicorn OCs are the epitome of Mary Sues.

~ Most OCs in general are pretty gaudy.

• Brohoof 1

• Rarity Takes Manehattan was a really groundbreaking episode for Rarity.

• The Scootaloo chicken jokes are getting old.

Sunset Shimmer is a great character.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony To Watch Over Me is my least favorite episode of season 4: I love Applejack and have loved all her episode before then so this one was a big shocker to me but AJ was ridiculously out of character in that episode and I am the only AJ fan on here that I am aware of that seems to think so.

Eyah... I like that they tried to explore stages of independence vs smothering mother, but I wish that they had figured out a better way to do that.  Suddenly introducing Scootaloo's parents would have incurred less WTF factor.

Okay I'll try to list some opinions.

I don't care much for Rainbow Dash.

I despise "May The Best Pet Win"(dunno if this is unpopular, someone mentioned it, so I figured if say what I think to.)

I didn't hate "Simple Ways", Trenderhoof was the only issue I had, not Rarity changing herself to a hillbilly stereotype, not Aj "changing" herself to "Applejewel", not the romance. Just the guy she was after.

I liked EG and I'm excited for RR.

I don't see the big deal behind background ponies, at all really.

I want to see more of characters like Zecora and the cakes.

I like Twist, I actually found her lisp cute.

I don't really loathe Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon too much. Especially the latter.

I don't hate Gilda that much either.

Much like someone else said, most of the episodes a lot of bronies call horrible like mmd aren't all that bad.

• Brohoof 2

1. Rainbow Dash is worst pony.
  2. Flutter Shy’s shyness isn’t cute. It’s an overused trope.
  3. Scootaloo is the most annoying out of the CMCs.

Spike was not raised by Celestia, regardless of what Faust says.  Nothing in the show itself even remotely suggests it, and indeed seems to all but directly contradict it.

Fans overreacted to the abrupt introduction of Shining Armor.  Yeah, it came out of nowhere, but that's to be expected.  We barely know anything about any of the Mane Six's families, except for the Apple family, and for Sweetie Belle.  I mean, if we were to suddenly meet Fluttershy's parents, I'm pretty sure the overall feeling from the fandom would be euphoria, not betrayal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think Magic Duel is an average episode at best. 

Hating an episode because it stars a character you don't like is complete and utter stupidity.

I dislike the idea of Pinkie Pie being a murderer. I especially hate it because I've seen people hate Pinkie Pie just because of that. No, seriously, I once had a friend (Keyword: Had) on ROBLOX that started hating on Pinkie Pie just because of it, and he wouldn't even let me where a Pinkie Pie shirt in game because of that.

My Little Dashie is another boring and tl;dr fanfic.

In-Depth MLP reviews are pointless. It's a kids show. No one cares that it's more in-depth than anything. Yes, I'm talking about Bronycurious, Digibrony, Buc Brony and the rest. I don't mind people giving a review on a show, but going too in-depth on it is pointless. Also, I wish those guys had a least, I don't know, MORE PERSONALITY?

I don't care about Derpy Hooves being removed. I used to, in my like, first year of being a brony boy, but now, I just don't care.

Cadence = Celestia > Luna

Equestria Girls is one of my favorite movies yet.

The reasons why people love Maud Pie are the exact reasons why I dislike her.

I think Gilda is an interesting character.

Angel and Opalescence are best pets.

Molded Figures > Plushes

Every EQDaily post, besides for important, show related stuff is an utter waste of time. Especially Sethisto's little "TRICKSY IS BEST PONY LOL" posts.

Edited by Stepney
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I like Equestria Girls

I like the Twilicorn Episode

I don't mind Flash Sentry

I think the show's gotten better since Meghan took over

I'm looking forward to Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks.

Edited by The Coffee Man
  • Brohoof 3

I rather liked Equestria Girls, and I didn't find anything wrong with it at all.

Fluttershy is boring and way overrated.

I never liked Twilight very much. There's just something about her...also, the wings didn't help much, either.

Background ponies don't deserve much, they're just there for the sake of being there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've got a fair amount of unpopular FiM opinions. :P

• The show is not going downhill.
  • Rainbow Falls is an underrated episode.
  • Look Before You Sleep is another underrated episode.
  • Sleepless in Ponyville is an overrated episode.
  • While I enjoyed Pinkie Pride, it's an overrated episode.
  • Pinkie Apple Pie is an overrated episode, as well as one of the worst episodes to be produced.
  • Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 is a bad episode.
  • Season 4 is an... okay season. It's pretty hit-and-miss for me.
  • I like Rainbow Dash for the reason why many bronies hate her: her inflated ego. I find arrogant characters to be interesting, truth be told.
  • I like Gilda, and I hope to see her again in a future episode.
  • Fluttershy's my least favourite of the Mane 6. She is a static character who needs to do more than just be shy and talk with animals.
  • I don't think that Snips, Snails and Twist deserve all of the pointless hate they get.
  • Angel is my favourite pet. Unlike the other pets, he has personality.
  • I hate Gummy.
  • I like Flutterhulk, but I hate that hideous Flutterbat...
  • This Day Aria is a boring song.
  • Winter Warp-Up is an okay song.
  • I dislike the idea of Scootaloo being an orphan.
  • I hate the idea of Pinkie being an Ax-Crazy murderer. I think that Pinkie seeing her friends dying would be an unfunny experience for her, anyway. -3-
  • I hate Maud Pie for all of the reasons why many bronies love her: her stoicism. I hate stoic characters. Although... for some strange reason, while I don't like Maud in the show, I do like her in fanon. :P
  • I prefer the name Ditzy Doo over Derpy.
  • I hate how in the fandom, Ditzy's daughter is Dinky. I prefer to see them as siblings, or even better, not related at all. I find it more annoying if the father is Dr. Hooves.
  • Also, I hate how in the fandom Dr. Hooves's assistant is Ditzy. I think Roseluck would make a better assistant. :P
  • Rainbow Factory is one of the most boring fanfics I've read.
Edited by Sawk
  • Brohoof 4

- I don't really like the showtunes much by themselves (cheesy accompaniment and meh voices ahoy!), and in the same vein most fan remixes of them nowadays are blah. Old school brony music 5ever.

- I don't dislike Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They do what some kids their age tend to do, and they'll grow out of it. Probably. And their characters are only depicted in a one dimensional manner anyways.

- Cupcakes is weaksauce. I've read worse by going to my daily newspaper.

• Brohoof 1

-Just for Sidekicks is one of the best episodes of MLP.

-Rainbow Falls was good.

-Trixie is an awful, awful character

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't think Look Before You Sleep is an underrated episode. In fact, I think it's one of the most overrated episodes of the series. Then again, that depends on who you ask and what sites you go on.

Boast Busters is the worst episode of the series (which is unpopular depending on which site you go on)

I support Twilicorn.

Luna is overrated. All she really does any more is go on screen, says hi, then BEGONE.

None of the Season 4 episodes are bad so far. Rainbow Falls is average but other than that,

Party of One is an overrated episode. It's a good one, but I think A Friend in Deed and Pinkie Pride are MUCH better Pinkie episodes.

Edited by Stepney
  • Brohoof 1

While I wouldn't say that I hate any of them, if you look at most traditional rankings of the Mane Six (Fluttershy and Dash at the top, Pinkie and Twilight in the middle, Rarity and AJ at the bottom) and flip it upside down, that's *my* ranking of the Mane Six. 

Fllutershy sucks.

Spike can be realllly annoying sometimes.

Lluna isn't best pony. I llike her, but it can be annoying sometimes how everyone lloves her.

Pipsqueak is best pony.

• Brohoof 1

• Spike at Your Service wasn't too shabby of an episode. I don't know why people vent about it like it stole their car and ran over their dog with it.

Of course, that may be influenced by the fact that I got to see this badass:

King_timberwolf_2_S3E9.png

Anyway...

• Fluttershy is NOT great.
  • I actually liked Equestria Girls.
  • In fact, I'm kind of looking forward to Equestria Girls 2.
  • Flash Sentry is neat-o.
  • I have a soft spot for Snips and Snails.
  • I gave zero fucks when Twilight got wings and a silly hat.
  • Winter Wrap-up wasn't really that catchy.

Fin.

• Brohoof 2