Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What species would you be if you went to Equestria?

~Sole~

what species would you want to be in equestria?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. what species?

• pony
    • griffon
    • zebra
    • dragon
    • other

A pony. Since all of the the mane 6 ponies are hot and ponies. You could easily get a date. If you were a pony. But, I don't think they would date you if you were another species or have any filly's with ya. Just saying v.v.

• Brohoof 2

Option #1: I become a un/al-icorn, because practical uses for magic are virtually endless.

Option #2: I become a minotaur, because they're the most human-like species we've seen thus far, so a smooth transition for me.

I wanna be a human so that I can stand out from others and also it would be more fun there as a human, and as well I can tell about what it's like on Earth, and ponies won't think I'm crazy if I tell them about Earth.

I just hope I can reproduce with a pony so that there can be centuars...

• Brohoof 1

I voted "pony," though I would probably be a zebra if I didn't have to say everything in limericks.  Zecora's look is badass.  I would probably be a unicorn (if I was a pony) so I could have the telekinesis (much easier to manipulate objects and use tools), and of course it would be fun to use magic.  OTOH, I would have to give serious consideration to being an Earth pony inventor who designs a cybernetic "horn magic interface helmet" and jet-pack flying harness so as to challenge the stereotype that Earth ponies who aren't Pinkie Pie can't have/do the cooler aspects of life in Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.  Well, my ponysona is a pegasus, so I'm assuming I would be a pegasus, haha.

I don't know, but ever since I was young I had a fascination with flying and aviation, so that would carry over quite well into Equestria.

IRL wise, I'm also about to have a future in the USAF, so it would only make sense if I was the most awesome of species; the pegasi!

Also; because I would make an awesome Royal Guard as a pegasus.  

i would be a normal earth pony, so i won't stand out or anything. if there's one thing i don't like it's random people asking me random stuff

Say, would you happen to know where Werner Heisenberg is, or how fast he's going?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ph34r.png   *sneaks away, wearing an innocent look*

• Brohoof 1

I would be a changeling. But not a crappy "not good" changeling, I would be a happy nice changeling who plays bass guitar and lego "lord of the rings". That's the type of changeling I would be :3

• Brohoof 1

I know that many pic pony and i do as well. I should be a pegasus version of pinkiepie and make everypony smile smile and smile

24/7 even in my sleep i would make ponies laugh and party, party on ponies, pinkie out.

• 1 month later...

I would choose, unicorn. For nothing other than the telekinesis. Moving things with your mind means effortless work.

Need to scrub the floor? No more back breaking work, just move the brush with your mind.

With telekinesis, I could work and not get my silver hoof dirty.

Magic is nice too, but Telekinesis is the real charm of a unicorn.

I would be a pony. If i had to choose one i would say a pegasus pony as well since then i can fly B)

Im not sure otherwise... a unicorn would be fun for the magic which you can do a lot more with but oh well :derp:

Id be a pony more specifically a pegasus. Though I know having the magic of a unicorn would come in handy, I just can't resist the call of being able to fly. Not to mention the fact that pegasi are the only pony species that can walk on clouds. 

Well I'd be a pony, a unicorn pony, I'd be the pony you see in my avatar over on the left side.

I honestly could care less about flying, I mean yeah it would be cool to fly but hey... If I was a unicorn I'd actually be able to fly, it would just take some practice with my magic and some spells, I would be able to get temporary wings or maybe even levitate myself.

But even if I would not be able to do that as a unicorn I would still be one because having magic would just me much better, I mean here in this world I can't fly, so I wouldn't care if I couldn't fly in equestria, but that is me. I'd just prefer to teleport then fly for transportation.

I'd be chocolate. I WOULD RULE ALL OF EQUESTRIA AND FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL SERVE ME LIKE SLAVES AND RU-

I'm kidding o-o

Hmm...decisions decisions...

I would be a cute little dragon that loves to have his belly rubbed ^-^
I wouldn't be big and ferocious like SOME dragons I know, but...just an adorable dragon that everyone would love.

IF, and only IF, I couldn't be a dragon, I would be an Alicorn, but..like somepony of the royal family that was thrown out because, well, they hated her for being too curious and entering the "Mirror Portal" in EQG. NEW OC TIME GOOOO~

If I can't be an Alicorn, well, I would just have to be a Pegasus. I WOULD GET TO MARRY F***ING FLUTTERSHY, *squee*

That's it for me, bye bye~