Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

Heh, that's a funny question.

I'll go with lungs. First of all, check out the intricacy of those alveoli.

mYC4dq8.png

I just think they're super fascinating. One of the essential pit stops for blood that doesn't have oxygen. Without those lungs, the rest of us wouldn't work because we'd all be full of deoxygenated blood cells. Plus, they expand and contract constantly, and slowly, based on something we do not automatically, but routinely.

Also works as an axis for smoking addicts - you shouldn't take your bodily organs for granted!

The stomach o.o.. XD or i like guy butt too.. especially in jeans *yum* orrr abs but it depends sometimes.. I am not really into the big muscles... And feet are just gross to me >.>

I'd say my heart. Because it pumps the blood :3 And also it lets me aim for what I want and not to give up. Without it, I would die. Literally.

• Brohoof 1

My ears. They may be super sensitive, but it comes in handy to be able to hear a housefly from five feet away. Plus it is fun to eavesdrop on people I hate, blackmailing is fun

Dat plot. You other bronies can't deny. When a mare walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face...(you know the rest of the song)

• Brohoof 2

This body part is a very BIG part of my life that is very HARD to ignore, it is you guessed it my penis. But since so many others have answered that already my personal favorite in the one organ that makes that and all other functions in the body possible and it is the brain.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why you guys are saying your brain. My brain's a douchebag dry.png

My favourite is probably my heart. That gentle beat assures you that, yes, you are still living. tongue.png

What? Are you supposed to have something beating in your body?

ewe'

Well, the part I cherish the most in my body is my hair.

LONG HAIR YEAH!

Well, I really love my Pancreas. Here...let me put it into perspective.

Okay, perhaps it's not my Pancreas, but perhaps my Stomach. I like food, my Stomach likes food. It's a match made in heaven!

• Brohoof 1

I'm qute partial towards the pancreas myself. It provides the insulin that converts food into the compounds that your body needs to function, plus the word is fun to say. Pancreas.

Second place would probably be the penis. It's main functions send pleasure signals to the brain after all.

Well my brain is a sarcastic asshole; my heart is a cold wasteland filled with nuclear radiation; and my liver, pancreas, spleen, and kidneys are all in a chain gang for robbing my memory bank. Out them all, the only body part I have that's still cool to hang out with is my vermiform appendix.

my favorite organ would have to be the brain cause it allows me to be able to preform parkour, and my favorite body part is my arms cause I wouldn't be able to do hand stand walks without them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to pin. Most of them are vital to life, and it's hard to say that any given one is "more vital." I think I'll just go with the brain, due to its complexity, fragility, and necessity. It's a work of biological art, if you ask me.

Didn't read the whole topic but I'm betting someone said penis or vagina.

I don't know? I'm rather fond of my ears as I love music. I can tell you I don't like my nose (hayfever), brain (mental disorders), or digestive system (IBS) much though.

• Brohoof 1

Didn't read the whole topic but I'm betting someone said penis or vagina.

Plenty of people said penis and its various other slang terms but nobody has said vagina yet, if I had one that would have been my answer. My answer was the joking one of well I think you can figure it out and the serious one of the brain.

Although the brain is very important because it's the mastermind of the body, I would like to say the Heart is my favorite. When I'm running and it's beating fast I know I'm working hard, it also tells me that I'm still alive and not about to die. Well unless I was killed instantly from some sort of random object, but you get what I mean.

Bone: The Femur, because I've always want to have it broken for the lolz.

Organ: Spleen, since I don't have one.

Body part: Right leg, had so many injuries it has a special place in my heart. <333

(edited)

My brain is a dick (anxiety issues)

My actual dick is a pretty cool guy.

But my favorite organ of all is...hmm...ears. Because you need them to listen to music, and I can't live without music.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

Some say the eyes are the window to the soul.  I also think eyes are beautiful, so I'll say that the eyes are my favorite body part. 

Um, well all the internal organs are out for me, I'm sorry but they make me sick, and I also have a phobia for them.

I guess my ears, because I love music, I play music, so i really would be at a loss without them.

Then again I like my eyes to, it lets me see this i'm typing, play video games, and witness other beauties such as art, or watch youtube, watch MLP. Lots of things really.

Maybe I should go with my eyes on second guess. idk :/.