Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

• 1 month later...

Ok, so penis has been said, but nobody has bluntly said Vagina?

Ok then. Vagina :D

ay, this^

also, butts

1. Butts

2. Vajay

3. Dig Bicks

4. Eyes? .. :P

5. Lips

6. Mind

7. Breasts

8. Feet

9. Hands

10. I dunno

• Brohoof 1

You know what, my hands. Most of my body is just doing its job on its own, but my hands are basically my brain's (my) servants through which I manipulate the world around me.

My favorite body part is the brain because it's a piece of meat that controls everything we do, say, think, etc. I think that's fascinating. 

My answer is bias because I love psychology. 

You realize the brain isn't actually a muscle, right?  :P

Just think how different our heads would look if it was! (Some people's heads would be massive and other's would be all flabby)! :D

With that, I'm actually majoring in physical education, but I'm minoring in psychology. It's amazing how much impact our mentality can have on our physical ability and social interactions! :fluttershy:

Edited by PE Brony

Well i guess my favorite part would be my Brain, because the only World in which i feel really happy, is my Dreamworld. Well not all of them, but most of the different Dream Worlds are always exciting and interesting to explore.

In one Dream, i was Twilight.  :twi:

That was the happiest moment in my life.  :love:

And then i woke up.  :(

My favorite parts of the body are the heart, the eyes and the ears.

Your heart beats for you everyday, it makes sure that you live through every moment. It fights for your existence, it fights for you. Every second, every hour, every day. It's the true fighter within you and it's always beating, just for your sake. <3 It's such a lovely thing.

Ears, because it lets us hear music, hear the soundwaves becoming something other than just waves, it's sound. The amazing music we've come up with, the amazing voices we possess, the amazing birds shirping outside. However, even though some of us can hear, we should ALL still learn sign language. For our fellow people out there who needs sign language, I think sign language is a truly fascinating thing that we all should learn for the sake of others. It should be obligatory.

Lastly, the eyes. The eyes that lets you see the amazing animations on the TV/internet, that lets you see the sunrise and the sunset, that lets your see the wondrous views the nature has given some of us the chance to see, the colors, the smiles, the beauty of the world. Truly amazing. All the peace. <3

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The eyes are my favorite. They help us see all the amazing and wonderful things there is to see in this world. Plus, eyes come in pretty colors :3

2. The heart. It's just so fascinating to me, how it just keeps pumping nonstop your entire life and is what keeps you going.

3. The reproductive organs. And no, not because I'm trying to be a pedo xD. I just find our reproductive organs (in both guys and gals) so amazing because, think about it. The reproductive organs create life quite literally. And life is a beautiful thing. 

Spoiler

And ya I've always liked my vajayjay it's definitely among my favorites. :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite body part is my brain. So wonderful in many ways yet so corruptable. The gateway to the Human mind of the person. It’s not entirely muscle, but it’s something we can extract out of the human skull through surgery to see what it looks like.

• Brohoof 1

Eyes are the windows of the soul and tend to be the first thing I look at on a person. Ears are pretty important too. I would say the brain, because it's obviously central to everything, but it can be as much of a curse as a blessing if things go wrong with it. It's too fragile, and something so fragile is not good to have running the show, so to speak. I'd also like to name 'those organs' down there for a variety of reasons (not all of them naughty!) They are instrumental in life and as such, fun important. 

• Brohoof 1