Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Is there a list that says what nation each champion fights for? Because I'm confused by some of them.

For example: do all Yordles fight for Bandle City? Like it's obvious that Tristana and Teemo do because they're part of Bandle City's military, and Rumble wouldn't fight for anything else because he's extremely jingoistic and/or racist. But what about Corki and Ziggs, who are high ranking members of Piltover's military. 

I think if you go to the League of Legends wiki and look up a champ, it tells you who they are aligned with

Is there a list that says what nation each champion fights for? Because I'm confused by some of them.

For example: do all Yordles fight for Bandle City? Like it's obvious that Tristana and Teemo do because they're part of Bandle City's military, and Rumble wouldn't fight for anything else because he's extremely jingoistic and/or racist. But what about Corki and Ziggs, who are high ranking members of Piltover's military. 

I know one for sure... Garen fights for Noxus XD

I'm sorry, I just had to make the crappy joke

Alright so... League is still glitchy & laggy as fuck for me, but I have been doing some training & testing on the side. One champ that I used to play a TON was Trundle and after testing him out once again I have to ask... Why isn't this guy played more? I mean, we saw in the LCS that he can be a monster against a tank... And personally from my experiences he is the perfect anti-raid boss, being able to steal their defensive stats & AD, & even if you just want him to split push he does that stupidly well with his Q & W alone. I have found I can shred through turrets with just those abilities & a BotRK on him lol

Anyone else got any champs like this? Just champs you play & then ask yourself "Why don't more people play this guy/girl? He's/she's awesome!" Trundle isn't the only one for me, but it is just the one I am finding the most of right now.

Alright so... League is still glitchy & laggy as fuck for me, but I have been doing some training & testing on the side. One champ that I used to play a TON was Trundle and after testing him out once again I have to ask... Why isn't this guy played more? I mean, we saw in the LCS that he can be a monster against a tank... And personally from my experiences he is the perfect anti-raid boss, being able to steal their defensive stats & AD, & even if you just want him to split push he does that stupidly well with his Q & W alone. I have found I can shred through turrets with just those abilities & a BotRK on him lol

Anyone else got any champs like this? Just champs you play & then ask yourself "Why don't more people play this guy/girl? He's/she's awesome!" Trundle isn't the only one for me, but it is just the one I am finding the most of right now.

Every single time I play Ziggs I ask why people don't play him more often. And yes, Trundle is so good <3 he's about the only fighter I can do well with lately >.<

• Brohoof 1

Every single time I play Ziggs I ask why people don't play him more often. And yes, Trundle is so good <3 he's about the only fighter I can do well with lately >.<

...That was not what I was expecting lol. I was expecting Karma or something for the mid lane... Yeah he got a nerf for his ult but he still has great damage & wave clear...

Anyone else got any champs like this? Just champs you play & then ask yourself "Why don't more people play this guy/girl?

Ashe, Annie, jungle Gangplank, those three come to mind for me. Though Ashe seems to be seeing a little more play lately. 

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Ranking is so stressful, this was the game that got me D3, even if the enemy team is ahead all game you can still win!

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1480244474/200824420

Grats man. I know how hard it gets up there.

Meanwhile I failed the past 10 promos for Diamond IV. :(

Elo hell in Diamond V is real.

Guys, new champs rotation list

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/19968

Hmmm

I wanna play Irelia, she looks fun xD

Irelia is free to play? Better nerf Irelia.

But seriously, I think if I am going to be playing much in this rotation I'll be pulling out Trundle I think... I mean, a raid boss AND one of the few champs that can possibly fight a Jax? Yeah, no, I'll be making sure my Trundle is ready to fight whatever they want to pull on me lol

First of All

Damn you Rito, why u no make replays available!?

Ahem, so...

God, best game ever!

So, I was playing Yi (I know he's an easy hero), I was purple, so I get blue first. The enemy team tried to gank us at lvl 1, but enemy Orianna got killed instead (FB by MF) Then everything went okay, until 2 kills by enemy Aatrox top (killed Jax), 4 kills by Orianna mid (killed Kog'Maw) and 2 kills by Teemo + Annie (killed MF) at bot. Also, the enemy Yi played early gank everywhere, which is quite successful at first, but as a result, enemy Yi was under leveled. After I got lv 6. I started ganking bot, killed 2, go mid, kill Orianna, then kill bot again, then mid again, net 3 Quadra Kill,

Then the others started picking up the pace. Kog'Maw started killing, Jax (top) also MF and Malph helped the three of us. I was snowballing so hard that I came to base with 2k gold in hand, always.

Final Result is here

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1481221334/212529466

Edited by Metagross

Meanwhile in elo hell...

I played nunu support in ranked for the first time (I play it a lot in normals) and this happened: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1481218016/204494141

I could've done better I know, but eventually I just started derping around because I thought it was over. XD

On the bright side, I'm now one step closer to getting out of bronze XD

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Somebody help me! I keep getting crappy teams and it's dragging me down to elo hell :(

I just need a duo partner who can get me out of this losing streak

I'm a bit busy atm... But I might have time later today (its like 3:30 am here... I wouldn't be in top fighting form). What rank are you though? If you are anything above mid silver I won't be really on your level, but if I get a good champ in the right lane I should be alright. At the very least we could play some norms & get you out of your funk

I'm a bit busy atm... But I might have time later today (its like 3:30 am here... I wouldn't be in top fighting form). What rank are you though? If you are anything above mid silver I won't be really on your level, but if I get a good champ in the right lane I should be alright. At the very least we could play some norms & get you out of your funk

I'm bronze three atm (thanks bronze fives >_>), I'm hoping later today I can at least work my way towards fixing that...

I'm bronze three atm (thanks bronze fives >_>), I'm hoping later today I can at least work my way towards fixing that...

Oh perfect! You and I are the same rank then! First, 2 questions;

1. What time zone are you in? I'm EST, if we can sync up a good time I'll try & clear a few hours to get some game time in with you.

2. Would you mind doing a few norms first? I haven't played in ages, & it would be a good way for us to test the waters on each others' skills prior to jumping into ranked.

Oh perfect! You and I are the same rank then! First, 2 questions;

1. What time zone are you in? I'm EST, if we can sync up a good time I'll try & clear a few hours to get some game time in with you.

2. Would you mind doing a few norms first? I haven't played in ages, & it would be a good way for us to test the waters on each others' skills prior to jumping into ranked.

1. I'm in Central Time... I think that's the way to put it (It's 2:43 right now if that explains it well enough XD)

2. Sure, norms are fine by me. It'll give me a bit more practice anyway