Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this too girly?

not_a_name

134 users have voted

1. 1. Is this too girly?

• No.
    • Yes.

no absolutely not if you ask me, it's just a necklace..

necklaces are cool :D

Though I would say that things like this

list.png

That's a bit too much for me.. :v

That seems like something I'd buy just for the sake of having it, but I probably wouldn't...um, use it. Publicly, anyway. He who would...is a much braver man than I. :P

• Brohoof 1

Nah, not girly at all. Heck I've got a dancing Pinkie Pie on one of my purple WLF shirts...I've also got a huge Fluttershy keychain from WLF (Freebie thing). that dangles out of my pocket. attached to my keys. grabbing her makes it easier to get the keys out of my pocket.

I've also got a similar necklace, but I used a Dashie blind bag, I screwed an eyebolt(from a picture hanging kit) into her head and threaded a chain through it from a pair of military dog tags I don't wear anymore. I'd like to get a colored chain for it....

no absolutely not if you ask me, it's just a necklace..

necklaces are cool :D

Though I would say that things like this

img-1690246-1-list.png

That's a bit too much for me.. :v

I have the We Love Fine version of this...I've actually never used it though. My plan was to wear her to big brony/furry meets but I haven't been to any since I got her...so I haven't worn her.

Pfft, I have it already. /lies

But on a serious note, if someone screams at you saying "THAT NECKLACE IS SO GIRLY HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHE" Just reply with "At least I'm brave enough to wear it, unlike you losers." Then walk off. That's what i did when I first wore it in public.

Now that you mention it, I have to go put on my Fluttershy one. OwO

Be right back

(edited)

Yes, only because of the chain.  I'm not here to promote cross-dressing just because I support a girls show!  (Just Joking around)  If you wan't to dress masculene, you need a more manly chain to go wid dat shiz in my opinion.  And for people commenting that "nothing is too girly," this may be true in some cases but some of us want to still portray an image of masculinity purely because we are guys and this is just what some of us want to do.  While I do believe that many gender stereotypes should be eliminated, I would be more attracted to a woman who dresses like a woman and I'm sure there's woman out there who would be more attracted to a man that dresses like a man :P

/) the comment below.  Undescovered bronies UNITE!

post-6560-0-83337700-1374999058.png

Edited by John

• 2 weeks later...

I have a hard time personally with public pony stuff. I would love to get RBD stuff, since I feel I identify with her the most, but I'm frequently in areas where homosexuality is looked down upon, so rainbows are a bit of a taboo.

No, I want a blind bag Spitfire necklace too. I don't consider it "too" girly, certainly it's "girly" from non-brony views as is everything regarding My Little Pony, but just don't bother about it.

From the other side, you should know that, at least I, wouldn't wear such a thing all the time everywhere. For example, the region where I live contains a few places with people were wearing a brony T-shirt could end bad for your health. ;)

Edited by Space Warrior

Yes.

Seriously though, not at all. It all depends on how you feel about it though, I guess. I used to wear my RD headphones (Before they broke :(  ) everywhere. I'd get one myself, especially if they make a Big Macintosh one. (Seriously why no Big Macintosh merch? All I've seen around here are RD and Derpy, maybe I'll check online.)

That's not girly at all. If anything, that's the most masculine necklace ever.

I'm being serious, that's a kickass necklace. Rainbow Dash dominates all.

You're lucky you're a Dashie fan... My favorite Mane Six is Rarity, and any necklace I've seen of her is absolutely way too girly :P

Like this one: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/112/4/4/rarity_cutie_mark_necklace_by_iamagrape-d4x79qt.jpg

But man, this one is wicked sweet!! http://bluerosegoddess.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-Necklace-367205557

EDIT: I say go for it :D

Edited by kotakotakota

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, who cares if it's masculine or feminine?  If you want to wear it, I say go for it.  Do what makes you happy! :D

(And I think that necklace is pretty cool - if they had one of Pinkie Pie I'd totally get one)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a similar one from hot topic except its a derpy necklace, though I don't use it has a necklace I attached it to my key chain and I let it dangle out of my pocket kind of like a chain that would be on a wallet or something. No its not too girly, its rainbow dash for Luna's sake.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're proud to be a brony, show it like a man!

I know that you are 13 and that will mean that you are most likely insecure in yourself and all, I mean, low self esteem - so it might be hard for you nontheless. I know that 3 years ago, when I was 13, I was bullied, I was depressed, I had no friends, and I just felt shit all the time. Even if you have friend and all, being secure in yourself is something that comes with time.

Thread is old enough for you to already have bought it, but if you haven't... GO GET IT! Personally I'd rather have a T-shirt or something, since I already have a necklace that costs a really chocking amount, it's a cross, with diamonds and sapphires, real ones, it was REALLY costy. Especially since I bought it when I was 14, and I had no job, it was very costy for me, but it was and is beautiful, and I like it.

I'm going off topic here, or atleast somewhat. I tend to do that sometimes.

Its about as girly as a guy eating a banana, strawberry or licking an ice cream cone, which like ship fics some idiot perverts have to always turn into some weird innuendo.

Are these guys girly for wearing pink?

men10-1.jpg

No hardly and I don't think it even makes me think they're remotely gay even outside of a breast cancer awareness event. People really need to get over these gender stereotypes. If you didn't think it was girly to have a Rainbow Dash cutie mark tattoo or symbol, especially for some guys in the military, then this hardly girly either.