Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If they're double-stuffed Oreos, I just eat them normally. Maybe with milk, although I rarely dip them; I don't like how the milk drips. If they're regular, I make them double-stuffed by taking two halves with cream attached and putting them together. 

• Brohoof 1

I just finished some oreos.  Still picking the last bits from my teeth with my toungue.  I dip them halfway in milk, hold it for 6-8 seconds so that that half starts to get a little little milk-logged, just a little soft, while the other half is dry and crunchy.  I really like that mix.

On a similar note, self-serve frozen yogurt bars are all the rave in my town, and most of them have crumbled oreos for toppings.  There's one that doesn't, and I usually don't go to that one for that reason.  But what's annoying is that they claim they do have oreos.  News flash: Hydrox cookies are NOT oreos.  I believe in a multiverse, but I can asure you that in no universe are hydrox cookies an acceptable substitute for oreos.

I eat my Oreos with grapes. I take a bite of the Oreo, making sure I don't chew the piece. (This is important because I need to mix the chocolate taste of the Oreo with the sweet taste of the grape), and I put a grape in my mouth. And at the same time, I bite both of them, unleashing the juices of the grapes, and the chocolate and creamy taste of the Oreos. This method can also be used with apples, strawberries and generally anything that goes good with chocolate.

I'm weird, I know.

• Brohoof 1

I was once taught by the elder sages of Oreos the best way to eat them is to stick a fork in them, dip them in milk, wait until nice and soggy and ensue to enjoy life. Haha can't eat them any other way.

I never knew there were so many ways to eat Oreos. It's kind of hilarious. xD

I do the usual thing where I take the top off, eat it, and then eat the bottom part with the frosting still on it. :3 Mm.

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

you can deep fry anything, try deep fried pickle or deep fried marshmallow

ot i do this attachicon.gifmega-stuf_oreo.jpg and dunk the cookie parts in milky milk i love milk

Ok first of all, holy freaking diabetes.......

second of all, usually when it comes to having cookies/oreos I don't always have milk so, with oreos I'll just eat them like you normally would, without taking them apart or w/e, but if I have milk then of course I'll dip in milk, because who in da HELL would NOT dip cookies in milk if you have it, that would be sad. But I do like to have cookies and drink some cold water or just water in general (I don't bother dipping them) sure, it's not the same as milk but it still works and it helps wash it all down. :3

• 4 weeks later...

I just eat them in one bite, because taking it apart is too much effort and biting only part of it will spill crumbs ^^;

What's an Oreo? Is it a sweet or something?

It's 2 chocolate biscuits sandwiching cream and is most likely the most delicious thing in the history of ponykind!