Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any type apocalypse, what would it be?

Frosty V

We'll, not that I WANT an apocalypse to happen... but if one did i'd choose zombie plauge. Why? Cuz i'd stop it before it spreads! This may sound messed up, but am I the only one who thinks killing zombies would be like a videogame?

• Brohoof 1

if the apocalypse means that i can get in that universe, i would go for a necromorph outbreak :D

just imagine: horrible deformed bodies that stand up and run towards you in full caps rage, and that will only stop advancing towards you if you cut off all their limbs...

epic

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 2

The one apocalyptic scenario that could actually happen: Nuclear. After spending a few hundred years in bunkers, humanity would emerge from the ashes and form tribes to claim their own little slice of the wasteland.

I'd join up with whatever tribe is most like the NCR from Fallout, and fight to bring the wastes under the fair rule of law.

• Brohoof 3

im going to go with the most likely one, government/civilization collapse. people fighting over the most basic resources, also we would get to just watch the politicians go crazy because there would be nothing they could control

My ideal apocalypse? FALLOUT!!!!!!! I'd love to live in a Fallout styled apocalypse world. Striding around with AER9 laser rifles and gauss rifles with ED-E following me around as I wear my Enclave athena mkI shock trooper armour. HELL YEAH :D

• Brohoof 3

I'd join up with whatever tribe is most like the NCR from Fallout

NCR 4 lyfe

If I could have any type of apocalypse, it would definitely be the Nuclear variety. Basically, living in the world of Fallout. It would be awesome, but challenging to survive there. Surviving on irradiated food and water (If you live in New Vegas or D.C. when the purifier is operational, then irradiated water won't be that big of a problem.) The wildlife and countless bandits that roam the wastes would put your survival skills to the test. I would join up with the NCR ASAP. They may not be perfect, but they are the best hope for the wasteland.

• Brohoof 1

If I could have any apocalypse? My choice: chocolate milk rain that causes global flooding. The world's fish supply wouldn't be able to take it, the poor creatures. The flood would wipe out much of our food supply and damage or even submerge many properties, but at least we wouldn't die of thirst!

Either that or some kind of weaponized conversion bureau sort of apocalypse.

NCR 4 lyfe

If I could have any type of apocalypse, it would definitely be the Nuclear variety. Basically, living in the world of Fallout. It would be awesome, but challenging to survive there. Surviving on irradiated food and water (If you live in New Vegas or D.C. when the purifier is operational, then irradiated water won't be that big of a problem.) The wildlife and countless bandits that roam the wastes would put your survival skills to the test. I would join up with the NCR ASAP. They may not be perfect, but they are the best hope for the wasteland.

This right here! This is why the nuclear apocalypse is best apocalypse! Besides, patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

• Brohoof 1

I was going to say pony apocalypse, but someone said it first...

Ah, screw it.

Pony apocalypse. My plan for surviving is "joining the enemy". And I don't really care enough to rebuild humanity.

Edited by moonlightavenger

How about a pony apocalypse? Does that count?

My plans would be to squeeze every single one of them. No rebuilding of humanity required.

Everyone wins.

Man you beat me to it, though if it did happen I would sill hug every last one of them. Other than that how about something like

"The Last of Us" or any of the "Fallout" games.

What boulder said. I don't want to deal with zombies or some kind of "rage virus" (no, just because The Walking Dead is fun to watch doesn't mean a zombie apocalypse would actually be fun), I don't want to deal with a deadly plague, and I don't want to deal with nuclear war.

So that leaves collapse of society... still pretty bad, but fortunately not many people around my area have guns... and I do. Normally I like firearms, but in an apocalypse I don't want to run into random hungry people with guns, sorry.

I don't mind a Fallout apocalypse or even a zombie apocalypse like Last of Us, whichever apocalypse is fun so I can any obstacle in my path I'll take whatever chance I can get.

The poster above me was almost asking for this one.

It would be rather interesting to see how the plantocalypse in Little Shop of Horrors would play out.  Granted, I'm a huuuuuuge fan of the show, so I'm more than a little biased.  Still, you have to agree that seeing all your friends and family talked into homicide by a botanical Billy Mays would be interesting, at least up until the part where they come after you.

But really, wouldn't it'd be nicer to die at the hands of your loved ones than at the hands of some radioactive mummy thing?...

Okay, so this post is pretty bad, but so is this thread.  Wishing for the apocalypse never leads anywhere good.

Edited by Taco Wiz

I'd like half the world to be covered by lava. 

That way, we'd have half the space we used to have, and everybody would be cramped. 

Mwahahaha!! :P

lol

• 2 months later...

Does it count if I say I'd like to have a meteor crash into Earth and destroy the entire planet quickly, and just end all life then and there? I'd say it's better than the suffering that would take place in the result of nukes going off, or zombies roaming the planet.

If I had to pick one where there were survivors, I'd go something similar to the Fallout game series. People can still live happy lives in that world, despite the mutated creatures, radiation, bandits, ect.

• 6 years later...