Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

• 1 month later...

There is one specific person I really enjoy talking to (and look at) but I wouldn't call it a crush exactly since I'm quite platonic naturally.

man why does everyone say "you should know" no i don't

anyway i guess i should add mine

forum: none

pony: not gonna lie, used to be fluttershy, but none

edit: human fluttershy btw

irl: i don't even know anyone other than family irl

Edited by memelicious

If I list all my forum crushes, we'll be here all day. Some of my crushes are still teenagers, Others are closer to my age, and there are a few who are older than me. What's consistent is that they're all guys.

As for the crushes I have on the MLP cast, well, I made this chart a few months back:

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg.07a54f2544db673719272d56ef8d3582.jpg

As for RL crush, well, I did try to be a boyfriend to one of my forum crushes, but after a few months, we mutually agreed to just be friends.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Forum: You

Pony: Should

IRL: Know

Aw, I like you too!

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, memelicious said:

man why does everyone say "you should know" no i don't

I've kept thinking about the same thing man. :D Most of the time other people's crushes are really hard to notice if they say nothing themselves.

Here's another place where I've posted multiple times, but some things have changed since the last time I posted here so, yay time for an update. :orly:

Forum crush: Cyclone 1066 :wub:

Pony Crush: Soarin 

IRL crush: Jimmie Johnson, Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney....I have a thing for NASCAR drivers. :toldya: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I come here pretty often :adorkable: ....

Forum: Hmm :wacko: 

Pony: Sodium :wacko: 

IRL: Trumpet girl in my ensemble; I especially like her laugh :please: . I actually feel comfortable enough to maybe shoot her a message some day since we only see each other once a week and I only stay in the first half of the rehearsal... she has that Pinkie Pie personality :lol::please:.

Only thing is her name is kind of weirdly "spelt" (no that's not her name or a part of any of it :wacko:) so it'd be odd saying how I found her on Facebook, although tbh it was just a matter of experimenting :wacko: ... but then that seems pretty try hard and obvious :lie: . It's not a huge crush, just a bit light so far...

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Forum crush: Nobody as of now. Have only been here for a bit

Pony crush: none. None at all, don't see the ponies as relationship material

Irl crush: None. I had one on this french dude a while back, but that eventually stopped x3

Forum Crush: Actually, nobody. Used to have crushes with a couple of users, but one turned out to be straight and the other I just got over.

Pony Crush: Nopony. I'm just not into that concept...

IRL Crush: Nobody here either. Used to have a crush on a boy when I was in Junior High and High School, though.

Edited by Ice Bear

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...