Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Amount of Butthurt is Strong

Sergios117

I'm subscribed to the Xbox 360 page on Facebook and just found out that they released a set of avatar items for MLP FIM.

The comment section is filled with so many whiny haters that haven't even watched the show. For years, can't accept people like this this show.

Watch the brony haters moan in their utter defeat how their precious Xbox recognizes us.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151792574006023&set=a.91876221022.119453.16547831022&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

• Brohoof 11

zehahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

but seriously how stupid can haters get?

Even we bronies admit that the Show can be cheesy and not for everybody so why hate!

• Brohoof 2

Not even going to bother looking. As I have said before, complete morons like these people are dirt beneath my feet. Given the fact that they are going to completely hate a show that supports friendship and happiness without even seeing it, it shows that they are just sheep in a giant herd of people with no mind or opinion of their own.

• Brohoof 5

It's whatever Haters gonna Hate, Best not to pay attention to them. It's not for everybody. i just dont understand all the hate over something so silly. People need to informate before they speculate...If that's a word.

• Brohoof 1

Haters just want to get some attention, and it is just stupid. Riddle me this, what do you get when you have mindless sheep haters who haven't seen the show but hate it anyway? Idiotic haters.

• Brohoof 1

the if Microsoft made themes of Strawberry Shortcake or Barney, I'm pretty sure we would be the ones complaining. There are haters everywhere, it's up to use to ignore them or just give them our precious time.

• Brohoof 1

This just looks to be a way for Xbox to "open up to a wider audience". Nice try, Microsoft, i'd rather spend money on an actual Rainbow Dash hoodie I can wear in real life. mlp-tssmug.png

the if Microsoft made themes of Strawberry Shortcake or Barney, I'm pretty sure we would be the ones complaining. There are haters everywhere, it's up to use to ignore them or just give them our precious time.

Would we? I don't know...Strawberry Shortcake and Barney doesn't exactly bother me. I have no interest, but no hateful intent. I can guarantee we wouldn't be like these mindless sheep, despite the fandom's hive mind from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

Every few weeks, we have something like this. I think we should accustom to that and go on. Haters gonna hate. It's sad but instead of letting our jimmies keep rustled everytime something like this happens, I say "let's keep calm and brony on."

THIS.

Seriously though...I'm starting to get used to this. There will always be whiners. There will also be haters. Let 'em whine and complain as we conquer Xbox Live.

• Brohoof 1

Would we? I don't know...Strawberry Shortcake and Barney doesn't exactly bother me. I have no interest, but no hateful intent. I can guarantee we wouldn't be like these mindless sheep, despite the fandom's hive mind from time to time.

that's the thing, you are you, other bronies are other bronies, we're not the same. Many of us can be hateful towards something that we don't like.

Not even going to bother looking. As I have said before, complete morons like these people are dirt beneath my feet.

for the way that you express yourself you can be quite the hater.

I can just tell that /v/ is having a rage induced seizure. After all these years, It just seems so stupid that people can still react to FiM with such hostility. Then again, it's less FiM, it's more bronies themselves.

that's the thing, you are you, other bronies are other bronies, we're not the same. Many of us can be hateful towards something that we don't like.

for the way that you express yourself you can be quite the hater.

That is called hating the haters I guess. It is an endless circle. Am I not allowed to have a strong distaste to brainless idiots who only hate something because others hate it and not even give it a chance?

Also, your original post said *we* so I assumed that you meant all of us.

• Brohoof 1

god help us all.

-Some bimbo in the comments section.

Is that supposed to be, like, a burn or something? You're not clever, people just liked your comment because you have a snatch (of questionable cleanliness, I'm guessing).

• Brohoof 3

I was actually surprised How much hate there was!

I mean I know some people HATE MLP but just as I said on FB " I'm actually surprised how much hate is on this, I mean If you don't like it, stay away from it Simples"

• Brohoof 2

Obviously the haters....
I mean honestly, how long are they going to keep this up?
If they hate us that much, they can just shut their mouths about it and simply ignore us. Not like we asked to be recognized....
Just saying...-_-

• Brohoof 4

That is called hating the haters I guess. It is an endless circle. Am I not allowed to have a strong distaste to brainless idiots who only hate something because others hate it and not even give it a chance?

Also, your original post said *we* so I assumed that you meant all of us.

Hmmmm to me it sounds like you're way too defensive in your position as a brony, I can't disregard the fact that someone can hate MLP after watching it and not liking it, or just because said person just hates all kind of colorful and childish cartoons.

And you could, at least, have handle things differently. "brailness idiots" tells me something completely different than for example, "ignorants who don't give the show a chance" even if you tried to mean the same thing.

Hmmmm to me it sounds like you're way too defensive in your position as a brony, I can't disregard the fact that someone can hate MLP after watching it and not liking it, or just because said person just hates all kind of colorful and childish cartoons.

And you could, at least, have handle things differently. "brailness idiots" tells me something completely different than for example, "ignorants who don't give the show a chance" even if you tried to mean the same thing.

It isn't a defensive position as a Brony, it is common sense. If I just ran around being extremely hateful towards certain things without even truly knowing what that thing is about, wouldn't that kind of make me an idiot? Plus, it would mean I am mindless because most likely, I would just be following the crowd, as it seems a ton of haters do.

If they have seen the show and do not like it, fine, that is perfectly fine. It doesn't justify constantly hating the viewers of it, but their opinion is at least a bit justified. If they have not seen and continue to hate it and us for viewing it, then I do personally view that as being a mindless sheep.

I don't understand why people who don't even watch the show or care about the show even give a fuck about MLP items being on Xbox. Why do they care so much? Why does it bother them so much? No one is making them buy any of it, why should they care about it? There's lots of people who like the show, and they have the right to have MLP items on Xbox if they want to. Why do people go out of their way just to complain about something that doesn't even affect them?

• Brohoof 2

Obviously the haters....

I mean honestly, how long are they going to keep this up?

If they hate us that much, they can just shut their mouths about it and simply ignore us. Not like we asked to be recognized....

Just saying... -_-

It's really just kind of sad that they 'hate the show so much and the fandom', yet despite that, they take the time and effort to comment on where bronies are most likely gonna go. I mean, seriously? If you guys don't care, then don't bother commenting.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

I love how the bronies responding to the butthurt aren't being serious about it. If I were on Facebook, I'd probably be the same way. I can't even take my old anti-brony self seriously.