Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clothes do you put on first?

Potato Sprout

I normally already have pants on (I sleep in 'em), so my order is usually; shirt > socks > sweater/hoodie. :)

After shower is no different, with the exception of putting on underwear > pants first, of course. :P

Sunglasses, at night. Yeah. I remain unclothed until the sun sets, then I put on my sunglasses.

But really, I slip on some undies, then my shir and everything else. But if I'm on a lazy day, I'll just have my undies and hoodie~

Edited by Red Star~

Aside from underwear, I usually put on my socks first. And THEN my shirt, and then my pants. I think. It seems to differentiate depending on the day. I don't know why. But usually it's underwear>socks>shirt>pants.

Wow, look at us. We bronies are either so close-knit or so strange that we talk about the order in which we get dressed. XD

• Brohoof 1

For me, I put on pants or shorts first, then shirt, socks and shoes in that order. On very rare occasions I put my shirt on first if I'm wearing underwear. Shirt and socks can be switched periodically too, just depends on what comes to mind first I suppose.

I clicked on this thread just because I wanted to figure out why someone would ask such a thing. Sadly, I still don't know.

But, that aside, it's usually underwear, then pants, then shirt, glasses, hoodie (if applicable), hat (again, if applicable), socks, and shoes. And then I have to run back to get my phone, wallet, and keys.

• Brohoof 1

In the morning I exist in a hazy sub-dimension where everything is against me, so I usually end up putting something on backwards at least once, which is why I have a tendency to start with me socks since I don't care if they're inside out or backwards. (I tend to leave the lights off for my girlfriend, that combined with not giving a flying feather leads to all the backwards dressing). Then I put on a shirt because they take longest to figure out. Then comes everything else, really.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to start with my bowler hat and bandana. Then I'll put on my tutu and wellington boots. Jeans (white) next, then some frilly knickers. And my genuine 18th century British army standard issue red coat goes on last of course.

Here's a picture of me in my garden.

post-30326-0-73905100-1422963634_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Shirt comes first to me, because that covers the most surface area of my body and I want to be warm. x_x

After that it's boxers, then socks, then pants. Shoes always come last, of course. :P

Seems like a lot of people here are into hoodies. I just wear a regular jacket.

pants, partly because it is a force of habit and because if I change into my work uniform it makes it much easier to tuck my shirt in (company dress code requires that).

Here's mine:

Glasses --> Underpants  --> (Winter) undershirt --> Regular clothing (mostly hoodies for winter, shirt for church, and T-shirts for summer) --> jeans --> socks --> sneakers --> (Autumn/Winter) Jacket

Imma exclude socks myself since that comes whenever my feet dry off enough to put them on and that amount of time varies.

I put on my white t-shirts first because I tuck it into my pants and under my belt. I hate the possibility of someone seeing my fat gut when I reach up or something so I do everything I can to cover it. Then I throw on the pants (obviously) and lastly the "main" shirt. Work shirts, button-up shirts, you name it.