Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Of The Other Mane Six Should've Been Made Princess?

Denim&Venöm

Who Else Among The Mane 6 Would Make The Best Princess?  

31 users have voted

1. 1. Who Else Among The Mane 6 Would Make The Best Princess?

• Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash

So say for some reason Twilight couldn't be promoted to princesshood,  but one of the remaining 5 could,  which of the other mane 6 members would be best for ascension to alicorn?

Well I was going to be original, but never mind then... Everypony else beat me to it...

But seriously, none of the other ponies deserve to be a princess... It wouldn't make any sense, Twilight is the only one who deserved to be a princess out of all of them.

I'm getting the feeling that people here think Twilight was the only one who deserved to be princess.

But if you HAD to choose some pony else out of the mane 6, who would she be?

Well, I would choose Applejack. But, Twilight is a princess that might get stressed at times but she could still accomplish what she needs to do. I see Hasbro trying to make them all princesses in the dire need of toys.

None of them, there is at the very a case for Twilight becoming an alicorn eventually even if it has been handled poorly so far with a rushed season finale but there isn't one for the others. It would completely cheapen the meaning of being an alicorn princess and be a huge Mary Sue moment for that mane 6 character.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, just a princess to take care of the animals.

I guess she would do well here, and being a Princess of Nature would fit perfectly here.

Since the MLP world is in the beggining of the industrialization, she would take care of natural habitats...

Rainbow Dash, definitely. Or, i prefer, all of them because there should be no one pony who is superior to the others. That's just wrong. They should all be equal, for harmony's sake.

Edited by Epic Rainbow <3

Rainbow dash- wants to be a wonder bolt so no. She also isn't the type to lead a kingdom imho 

Fluttershy- Wants  to take care of animals and is definitely not princess material to shy.

Pinkie- Come on now

Applejack- She may be able to handle it but it's not her goal and would obviously get in the way of handling the farm.

Rarity- cares about fashion.

None of the others need to be princess so why should they be.

Eew none of them! None of them deserve it and it wouldn't make any sense.

Pinkie Pie is a definite no.

Rarity only cares about fashion.

Applejack...I don't think she'd want to be anything that isn't an earth pony.

Fluttershy what does she even need magic for? And she'd break under the tiniest amount of pressure.

Rainbow Dash she wants to be a wonderbolt not a princess.

• 2 weeks later...

Spike. Buck yo rules.

No one. Twilight's the only one who had a reason to become a princess, even if it was a bit sudden and out of nowhere.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity.  I think she's the only one who would appreciate what it means to be royal and have royal duties rather than view it as a distraction.  I certainly can't imagine Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, or Applejack particularly caring about any of that.  Pinkie Pie would probably be bored.

Rarity, on the other hand, would love every minute of it. 

Well if i HAD to choose one, it would probably be rarity over all the others on that list, but if there was no poll on this thread i would say none of them, including twilight!! I just hate the idea of the mane 6 being princesses. When did the show go from being about friendship to who is more important then who... oh right, the last episode of season 3  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy, as the element of kindness I am sure the ponies would love her. Although it would take her a bit to get used to speaking in front of crowds. She would still live in her cottage as Twilight lives in her library, but Photophinish would constantly send photographers to get pictures of fluttershy. (

• 7 years later...
On 8/18/2013 at 8:03 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

So say for some reason Twilight couldn't be promoted to princesshood,  but one of the remaining 5 could,  which of the other mane 6 members would be best for ascension to alicorn?

None of them really. Not even Twilight fit that role

None! I can't see any of the mane 5 becoming a princess. Heck, I still don't think Twilight should've become one. When I started watching the show back during season 2, the idea of any of the mane 6 would become a princess was preposterous. So I definitely don't think any of the others should become one.

But if I had to choose...it'd still be hard. None of the others are the princess type. They all have their own jobs and skills that don't pertain to being a princess. The closest would be Rarity. She's the only one who would like being a princess. So even though I say none should, Rarity would be my choice.