Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Trixie was an extremely cliche villain.

But, I prefer the Great Apologetic Trixie more, because no dumb cliches!

Diamond Tiara should not be in the show. The show would be better without her. KTHXBAI

Twilicorn is only disagreeable because of Twilight's personality change.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I guess my biggest gripe whit the show is i just don't get the whole slice of life fandom, and a lot of bronies bashing the adventure part of it.

Then again its just me, i'm long time RTS/mmorpg player so adventure style stuff its in my nature and i always like the sense of wonder that comes whit said adventure, don't get me wrong slice of life is good but, there are many shows that do it far more better simply cause they dont have the restraints that hasbro puts on MLP.

I guess its one of the reason i love episodes such as Dragon Quest, or even Dragonshy simply cause of the adventure theme on them, personally i prefer this type of episodes, especially the way the writers execute them, in the case of "Dragonshy" not only we get adventure but also recognized fluttershy weak and strong points whit out having to focus mainly on the character itself like in other episodes, cause in the end they were the elements of harmony and such its a good thing that they discover their weakness and strong points as a group, that way they can support each other as well.

But then we have episodes like "Bats!" or "Putting your hoof down" that trows all that away just for the sake of the episode, were fluttershy was pressure in to doing something she wasn't comfortable to begin whit which ended up making fluttershy go all bitchy on "Putting your hoof down" and in "Bats!" her going...well all batty (sorry couldn't resist xD) keep in mind i'm not the biggest fan of fluttershy but just making a point.

While i don't hate any episode of MLP, i do find some episodes contradicting each other i guess the fact there is to many writers on it to begin whit it makes it to hard to follow every detail but still....but i'm going on a rant now >.>

So my confession is that i'm not the biggest fan of slice of life style episodes on MLP xD

I have put all my MLP confessions in this spoiler  :)

I have a tiny (huge) crush on Rainbow Dash. :blink:

I think Celestia's voice sounds too much like a narrator

I like a well-written clopfic but can't stand gorefics. (I couldn't make it halfway through cupcakes)

I don't really like the music this fandom makes, only remixes.

I think a lot of background characters are overrated.

I didn't hate equestria girls.

Edited by vixxen
  • Brohoof 1

Well...I really dislike Rainbow to me all she cares about is being cool ...yes theres the whole loyalty side but the rest of the time she brags about being the best, she is just to self centered for my taste, she wants to become a wonderbolt yet she sleeps a lot of the time. Maybe its because I cant relate to her the whole being cool thing means nothing to me and Im not very active...running races or doing a lot of exercise seems like hell...so yeah ...I really dislike rainbow dash.   :unsure:

everyone loves but you hate

'Hate' is a pretty strong word, I don't hate Rainbow Dash I just dislike her because she is kind of bitchy at times.

I also don't like OC alicorns, I mean yes some of them are good great even but, for the most part they all have this overly dramatic unrealistic backstory as well as being completely OP along with a terrible color scheme. especially dark alicorn OCs...

Yhea so i got confession

1. I am an avid cloper

2. Bestships are twidash taviscrach and bonlyra

3. I hate rarity

4. Pinkies voice rely iratates me

5. I cant stand gore fics if i could i wold hunt down and torture the weiters of.mov

This one's going to get me killed, but oh well. I watched the pilot episode of Button's Adventures, and I didn't like it.

OMG * shoots you in the head 39 times*

I uh... We'll........ I kinda sorta snuggle with an mlp Plushie <_<

sometimes, i wish i could run down the hallowed halls of my school and scream "ALICORN PARTAYYYYY!"

course all the grade A kids will throw me out.

oh, and i cant stand same sex pairings. gasp, i know, im so old fashioned, whatever.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I can't remember if I said this already, but I like to hug an extra pillow whenever I go to sleep and make believe I'm cuddling with a pony :3

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, here goes nothing.

I like to stay in bed for about 30 minutes or so after I wake up, just so I can cuddle my favorite Rarity plushie while awake  :blush:  I'll kiss the back of her head sometimes, too  :blush: 

It's ok, though. I have no life realize that it's just a plushie of a cartoon character.

embarrassed_marshmallow_unicorn_by_optim

• Brohoof 5

I like to stay in bed for about 30 minutes or so after I wake up, just so I can cuddle my favorite Rarity plushie while awake  :blush:  I'll kiss the back of her head sometimes, too  :blush: 

It's ok, though. I have no life realize that it's just a plushie of a cartoon character.

embarrassed_marshmallow_unicorn_by_optim

I saw this coming the moment I saw your name here. Also, that's adorable.

I have a Fluttershy hoodie (used to be a Dashie hoodie but I wore it too much), and when I wear it I like pretending I'm super shy like Flutters is. :yay:

pony-hoodie-fluttershy.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's pretty much what I do too, but with that extra pillow instead.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

Secrets, huh? Well...

I once installed a ton of MLP skins into my TF2, and then when one of my friends came over and saw this, I said one of my other friends forced me to install them, and I had no idea what they were, which isn't so bad, I guess.

Oh, and I used to think that Applejack was best pony. *shudders*

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like Fluttershy all that much, and I can't stand Spike. The only characters I dislike more than Spike are the background ponies that have somehow developed these huge followings based on nothing more than existing and looking sort of neat: Vinyl Scratch and Derpy. Especially Derpy. 

• Brohoof 2