Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever found any disgusting stuff in your food?

GhostPony750

Saw a friend of mine wince while eating fish and chips once: the hook was still in the fish.

Another friend took an icing decoration off of a cake (chocolate), covered (and I mean covered) it in barbecue sauce and gave it to a third. There was much sickness.

Personally though? Not much phases me: bugs get on food sometimes - they aren't going to hurt you even if you eat them. Same for hair.

I guess a 'cocktail' that I had made for a dare qualifies as disgusting: rum, vodka, beer... Then Absinthe, cool-mint mouthwash, toothpaste, kebab meat... There might have been more that they wouldn't tell me:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, gee yes. Most of the time I ate my mum's cooking for dinner and when I was in the middle of eating my rice I saw a dead bug tucked in somewhere at one corner of my bowl. 

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

@@Abstract, There are plenty of reasons why hairs are the most terrible thing on earth.

First of all, it's when I clean the bath. There is always a bunch of hairs I can't take off. Also in the shower: They all get stuck in the hole, and then you need to pull out this huge disgusting mass of hairs.

Also, we always find them in our food, and it's simply disgusting. And yes they can be nocive: If you accidentally swallow 'em, they might get stuck in your stomach and form a huge hairball with the other hairs here; it's dangerous.

They are just annoying, let's exterminate them all!!!1!!

Hello!

I'm sorry if I ruin somebody's appetite, but I remember that about two years ago when I was in a hurry eating my cereal before school I took a spoonful and bite halfway through a stinkbug and almost threw up. The only way I can describe the taste is that it somehow tastes as it smells. Blah! Bloody disgusting!

Stinkbug:

brown_stink_bug_adult.jpg

~RD4

• Brohoof 2

My wife and I were out to dinner with some friends, at a restaurant of their choosing. My wife was half way through her salad when she noticed a used Band-Aid in it. It was stuck to itself in the round shape of a finger, and had a spot of blood on the pad. We all got up and left.

There have been other things, but that was the worst by far. The health dept. shut the place down iirc.

Personally, I've only encountered a bug getting on my food as I tend to be the one to handle all the food I eat. Though the most disgusting incident that I know of happened to my uncle. He was just cooking pizza rolls one day and he ate one... kept chewing... and chewing... than he was like "Something an't right" He spat out a bloody bandage. Sworn not to ever eat one again. Nasty, but funny laugh.png

I went to Chickopee (a ski resort and summer playground) a few days ago. When I went to go fill up a drink, there was an ant crawling on the dispenser. D:

Worm in vegetable. Was boiling it for my noodle. Ate it anyway.

Fresh blood in my chicken. Bet it wasn't properly cooked. Ate it anyway.

Ants on my rice. Ate it anyway.

I found a dead caterpillar in my salad once. That's probably the worst thing that's ever been in my food.

And, of course, the infamous hair.

(edited)

@,

WWHpLnB.gif

It must taste awful. :/

And this gif above (I made it), it's a guy who eat a stinkbug, and the little girl is disgusted lol. I made a complete gif, but it is too big (14mb omg)

Oh, and some days ago, I found pieces of wood in my snack. I'm very unlucky it seems :/

Edited by GhostPony750

I only remember a personal experience months ago, I made myself some coffee, and there was a black dot in there. I saw it and I pay no mind thinking it was a coffee beam or something, until I almost finished it, I noticed is was one of these guys 

garbage_fly_big.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Chickopee (a ski resort and summer playground) a few days ago. When I went to go fill up a drink, there was an ant crawling on the dispenser. D:

Ever had a bee crawl into a straw in the middle of summer, and you drank from that same straw?

Fortunately,I never swallowed the drink, when I had a weird feeling my mouth, i immediately spewed out. What's more fortunate is that the bee never stung me. And what's even more fortunate is that I'm not allergic to bees.

Only thing I remember was biting into a slice of pizza, and realizing there was a hair in it. When I pulled it out, it ended up being quite long, and I spat it out, and tossed the slice. Couldn't do it. lol

I used to work in a flatbread factory, found a couple with flies baked into them, but that's what QC is for. derpy_emoticon2.png

Ever had a bee crawl into a straw in the middle of summer, and you drank from that same straw?

Fortunately,I never swallowed the drink, when I had a weird feeling my mouth, i immediately spewed out. What's more fortunate is that the bee never stung me. And what's even more fortunate is that I'm not allergic to bees.

That is fortunate. That can be deadly even if you aren't allergic. I've been sting my fair share of times, it's no fun any time, I can't imagine getting stung in the throat. That would be horrible.

I found something in my food many times - and it is really gross! You wouldn't believe it!

I actually found...

CELERY!

That is right! Disgusting, despicable stuff! Yuck!

I don't know why my parents continue to contaminate my food with this radioactive disgustingness!

• 1 month later...

Hey

Yes! Went to McDonald's Wednesday.. Bought a burger.. Opened the box and saw a caterpillar hanging out of the side of the burger!! Ewwww! Took it straight back, wish I'd taken a photo now though :-s will never eat McDonald's again! If it was in the middle of the burger I may have eaten it.. Urgh the thought :-s

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, Mellymoo. That must have been horrible.

It doesn't take a lot for me to throw up after even thinking something nasty is in my food, if I'm even vaguely aware of it.

Over the years, I've found far too many bones in canned salmon. Everything from rib-bones to spine bones of sorts. They look like little cylinders. I crunched down on one by accident.

I've found bones in just about anything that can have bones. I even found a small chicken bone in my string cheese once. I had a hard time sleeping that night. sad.png

I found a screw in my muffin once. It was a pretty derpy situation, I guess. It was a homemade muffin, too, and there were no screws missing from absolutely anything nearby, to boot. I'm still really confused about that one.

I found pieces of aluminum foil (unless it was some other kind of foil) in my, .... oh hell, I don't even remember. I might be better off listing what I haven't found tinfoil in thus far.

My mouth has been on too many exotic adventures.

All these bugs are making me cringe...

I was drinking from a coffee mug and once I'd drank my brew, I noticed the interior of the mug had eroded and was full of grease, limescale and general icky'ness as if it hadn't ever been washed.

Aside from the occasional hair or two in my food, which grosses me out enough, I don't usually find anything too terribly disgusting in my food. I have had the misfortune of finding a few bugs in my bag of cereal, and even in my bowl. I don't know if I ever swallowed any bugs while eating cereal, but it grossed me out.

And the one thing I really hate is finding a fly in your cup of coffee. It doesn't happen often since I make sure to keep flies out of the house, but it has happened before. Thankfully, I have never drank from the cup.

I ordered an alfredo from a restaurant once, and what I got back was, like, three noodles buried in a pool of cheese and grease. I didn't mind the cheese, it's just... DAT GREASE. I swear, the thing must have been half grease, if not more. It was truly disgusting.  >_>

• 2 months later...

I've always heard these kinds of stories but now I have one of my own. So yesterday I was chillin eating a handful of pistachios when I came to a pistachio with holes In it. Upon closer inspection there was some kind of worm in that pistachio. Immediately threw it across the kitchen and stomped it as hard as possible, I haven't another pistachio since.