Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you keep your hair neat?

Smarts

I try to now. When it's short, bed head is fine, but my mop is around 4+ inches long, so I comb it in the morning, and recomb it with my hands as needed throughout the day. I like running my fingers through my hair anyway, so it's not like it's difficult, or I'm going out of my way, or anything. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I keep it short enough that I don't have to bother, and when it gets longer I don't usually keep it neat unless I really have to. I maintained it for a while, but I simply can't be arsed to keep it up.

My hair is very short (for a girl), and yes I keep it fairly neat. Part of the method of styling hair can be making it intentionally slightly messy, but that doesn't count I guess!

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I always brush and comb it every day (yet it still manages to get tangly pretty easily...grr).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nope! :D
I keep it very messy, and I like it that way :lol:

My hair is naturally very curly, so it's not like I can help it :derp:

Edited by Nectar
  • Brohoof 1

I just brush my hair and boom, neat hair though it normally never stays that way as I will keep messing with my hair pushing it out my eyes 24/7.

I keep it styled in a messy way, but it doesn't hold up to the slightest wind. So I spend a lot of time making mirrors out of car windows and playing with my hair.

Customers at the place I volunteer at have noticed me checking it out in the changing room mirror several times now. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not that much really, I most usually just brush my hair in the morning and then it's however it wants to for the rest of the day. Occasionally I might re-brush it too, but only if it's significantly messy or if I'm going to go somewhere in public. Stuff like that.

I do the absolute minimum with my hair - I brush it. That's it. I don't braid it or pull it up or do anything terribly exciting with it unless it's for work or exercise in which case I'll put it in a ponytail. But my hair is definitely not what I'd consider to be neat unless I'm intending to be out in public in which case I do try to brush it as neatly as I can, but it has a mind of its own and is full of static electricity sometimes so it tends to stick out and get wild all on its own so it behooves me to keep a brush with me wherever I go, and I do thankfully, but I'm sure it's messier than I'd like more often than not, but I don't think it's offensive looking or anything. It's medium length at most and pretty straight and simple when it cooperates.

When I wake up in the mornings my hair is completely insane. today it looked like I had a beehive hairstyle.

I have to spray water on it to make shape normally and then comb and let it air dry a bit. Sometimes I'll put mousse in it.