Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you keep your hair neat?

Smarts

My hair is very long, and gets VERY knotty VERY easily (even if in a ponytail, or braided). If I don't brush it one to two times a day, it'd be horrid. I'm not really a fancy going for person, but I do it so my scalp doesn't scream at me later. 

Edited by Tual
  • Brohoof 1

First impressions are everything, so yes. My hair length varies depending on how busy and/or lazy I am when it comes to getting a haircut, but I always make sure to wash and comb it at least once a day.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm... I'm more of on the no side. My hair won't stay out of my face for anything xD So I get to the point where I don't notice and my friends go "Fix your hair D:" "DEEEEEAAL WITH IT" I say. "If you want to." But yeah. Right now its okay. I'm one of those girls that doesn't spend more than 5 minutes getting ready in the morning xD My hair parts itself so all I have to do is brush it and I'm done. But that's aside from the question. Do I keep my hair neat? I clean it a lot, and I don't let it get tangles all up in it. But I don't carry around a mirror and check every 10 minutes and excuse myself from the classroom because I think my hair might not look perfect (like one of my friends does and it bothers me). And I've typed too much. Sorry.

• Brohoof 1

naw. I take a shower every night and let my pillow do its work on my hair. it comes out with the perfect tad of messy and  just downright awesome. and that's not just my opinion. :) it's the only part of me I really am confident in. 

• Brohoof 1

barely, lol. i wake up and brush it. when i shower, i shampoo and condition it very thoroughly to detangle it as best as i can. i don't bother drying it. my hair is quite long right now since i haven't had a haircut in quite awhile, but maybe i'll donate it to Locks of Love :3 at the very least, i'll always brush it out before going out in public.

People seem to like my hair despite the fact i barely do anything with it. my hair is super dense (people comment how "heavy" it is), straight, and brown with traces of blondness.

i'm considering getting a curling iron, because my brother's girlfriend curled it the other day and it looked fabulous img-1912761-1-biggrin.png curly hair is so pretty. its funny how curly haired people want straight hair, and vice versa. okay i'm rambling now, shut up crazitaco!

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

At the moment, I have a birds nest on top of my head. I haven't cut it for ages and have just left it to become a rather unruly mullet... Ladies line up :lol:

I tend to leave it messy at home. Comb it out when I get out of the house, and flat-iron it for special occasions. I have to maintain my Skrillex-cut for once every couple of days by shaving my left side of my head. 

(edited)

Mine's easier to maintain if I keep it shoulder-length, then to maintain it I just wash it everyday, comb it then put it up in a pony tail with a scarf pinned in if it's a hot day or if I'm going somewhere special~ 

Other than that I may leave it down but just "flip it" to give it a little volume~ 

With my hair did~

1382043_629866223731027_1892910875_n.jpg

With my hair less-did~

10151846_736468599737455_140570306223781

Edited by LightningMana

I most definitely try to keep my hair neat. I always spend several minutes in front of a mirror trying to get my hair to stay the right way. Some days I'm lucky, and some says I'm not. Even when I'm not at home I'll look at a mirror and try to keep it neat.

(edited)

I get a different hairstyle once in a while when i'm too bored with my appearance. It's either of these usually:

- I shave my head.

- I let my hair grow naturally (I have a thick kind of hair though, so i didn't for a while).

- I keep a short hairstyle and stylize it with hair-gel.

Right now im shaving my head and keeping a very short hairstyle, so it doesn't take too much effort to keep it neat and whatnot.

Edited by Terminus

Heh, no. I have pretty thick and curly hair, and I like to keep it long, around shoulder length. I've been cutting off the tips with the kitchen scissors lately, when I didn't feel like untangeling it after a shower. The only thing I do in the morning is shower it to get it to lie down, after that I leave it as it is or put it in a pony-tail 

(edited)

I have long-ish hair. Not long but not short either, middle-ish. I honestly brush it for five minutes in the morning and pull it back into a ponytail every day, so yes, it is pretty messy. I have other things to worry about, like some homework that I didn't finish the previous night or to squeeze in some for studying time for a big test.

Edited by Shift