Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rebirth of the ~Chaotic~ Legion: Operation, 'Uproarious Confusion'

NavelColt

post-4006-0-78368200-1381377163_thumb.png

Welcome to the sequel of the end, everypony.

For those sad fillies and colts who were too young to participate in the grand battle of the past generation, feast your eyes on the bloody and tumultuous battle that took place in the lowlands of the forums, between those yellow-bellied harmony worshipers, and the proud chaos harbingers.

--> http://mlpforums.com/topic/47030-gathering-of-the-chaotic-legion/

--> http://mlpforums.com/topic/47047-gathering-of-the-lawful-legion/

When the Valkyries sang the final note, and the dust settled, the Feldian Castle was taken, and the numbers of Lawfulites was slaughtered by the overwhelming might of the mighty, undefeated Chaoticans.

But now, with Season 4 of the ponies just over a month away from our grasp, and the Feldicorn having gone into the Feldian Sleep and thus relinquishing some of his strength to the rest of his council of High Priests, I call upon the chaotic forces to meet once more. Though we triumphed once, our hold on this land has yet to become absolute. It is time to take the power we have gained from our rest, and strike down these sad excuses for beings now that their almighty leader has stepped down.

Come to me again, my subjects. We shall gather what remains of our undefeated forces, call new blood to the side of chaos to grow our forces even further, and rule this land forevermore.

Lead Admiral of All Nonsense:
~Chaotic Discord~

Vice-Admiral of All Nonsense:
~Chaotic Spoon~

Secretaries of Anarchy:
~Chaotic Shift~

Honorary Chaos Followers:
~Chaotic Nas~
~Chaotic Kyoko~
~Chaotic Flipturn~
~Chaotic Rudy~
~Chaotic Sky~
~Chaotic Dratini~
Chaotic Chickenism
~ChaoticElectrobolt~
~Chaotic Skygunner~
~Chaotic Twiliscael~
~Chaotic SBB~
~Chaotic Strikey~
~Chaotic Trixie~
~Chaotic SkyStorm~
~Chaotic_Fluttershy~
~Chaotic Diamond~
~Chaotic Xelphos~

~CHAOTIC D1SCORDANT~

~Chaotic Freedan~

~Chaotic DudeGuy676~

Evilshy:
Evilshy
--

Vices and lower commanders shall be chosen by my hand as our cause regroups. I shall re-add members only as they pick up their weapons and pronounce loyalty to the side of chaos, once more.

Make me proud, Chaoticans. Win your God his trophy.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
Adding members and chaos.
  • Brohoof 21

How does this work? I just change my name?

Mhm, and it could be anything with Chaotic in it. The squiggly lines are important too! ~Chaotic _______~ or some other variant.

The Chickenist Party of Equestria shall back up the Chaos legion.

Chaotic Chickenism signing out.

Edited by Chaotic Chickenism

Greetings chaoticans. I just thought that you would like to know that within the past fifteen minutes, the Lawfulites legion has DOUBLED.

It's not too late to surrender. If you do, we shall be merciful.

(never mind that such a dramatic increase only brings us to 2)

Edited by ~Lawful Smurf~

I am back. Discord rocks. And Luna is best pony. And I called being second in command. Techiniclly. Not really.

do-it.gif

• Brohoof 2

I am back. Discord rocks. And Luna is best pony. And I called being second in command. Techiniclly. Not really.

I've already got the second-in-command spot picked for someone I'm waiting on, but you can be one of the secretaries :3

It's Spoonie, I tell you! Somepony mention him!

At least i'm a secretary. Which is...um...nice. I guess.

I DUNNO, IT SOUNDS COOL.

It's Spoonie, I tell you! Somepony mention him!

At least i'm a secretary. Which is...um...nice. I guess.

I DUNNO, IT SOUNDS COOL.

I posted on his profile feed. He shall be here <3

I've just read through the Followers list and realized...my name is misspelled! I know we're all about chaos but I must draw the line somewhere. If this is not corrected soon I may just consider defecting to the Lawful legion...

At first I considered the notion of an army of chaos to be folly. After all, what is an army but cohesion, order, and oppression? I see now, however, that chaos and power are not mutually exclusive. Thus I shall exercise my power in tandem with the forces of chaos... if only for my gain.

I am no servant. I am, after all, burdened with glorious purpose.

Besides, you all need a charming face.

tumblr_m2bb80M5ml1qjk1oho1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

I've just read through the Followers list and realized...my name is misspelled! I know we're all about chaos but I must draw the line somewhere. If this is not corrected soon I may just consider defecting to the Lawful legion...

Fixed, stop yur whinin' :P