Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you won the lottery, what do you plan on doing with your new-found wealth?

NothingIsEverything

If I won the lottery, I would give my grandmother a new house and car so she can move away from my horrible aunt and her scumbag husband, pay off all her bills and give her some money for herself. I would also give my mom a new car and pay off her bills as well.

I would also set aside some money for myself so I can have some fun, (I probably wouldn't go too crazy lol) but also I would go to Manchester to see my girlfriend and just give her whatever she wants. :3

What about you? What would you do with your new-found wealth?

• Brohoof 1

i would buy myself a 1964 Ford GT40 Le mans, in the Gulf Racing colours, preferably the ferrari killer, wich has won the le mans for years on end.

and i would probably buy a bigger and better house for me and my family :3

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 2

I would buy a new computer... aaaannndd... ummmm.. do something? I dunno, I'm pretty content with having a decent computer with friends here on the internet. Things could definitly be better yes, but.. meh... Nothing money will get me. I would probably spend some of it on pepsi too... But really, I don't need that money :P And no, I wouldn't donate anything... I'm way to greedy and asshole-ish to do that.

• Brohoof 2

Depends on how much. If it's a dream amount then I would move to another country and use the money to start a new business. Maybe a self-publishing company or private video game developer. Of course, I would love to give as well. Also, I would have a good contractor build me an exact replica of Fluttershy's cottage out in the countryside. Down to the last detail. I would live in it.

• Brohoof 3

I would probably move to iceland.

There I could get to know my grandparents..... 

It's not much, but I would love to know them.

(I have barely seen them)

• Brohoof 1

If I won I would buy a new nice looking-house for my parents and I to live in. I haven't moved for years and I would love to live in something different. If there was any extra money left, I would pay my Amazon Wish List a visit and buy things for Christmas. I also always wanted to give various hundred dollar bills to people in need, such as the homeless. Or I would just save the money up overtime and eventually become extremely rich. I'm not sure, honestly. 

• Brohoof 1

Depending on the amount of money, I'd like to do the following:

• Get an amazing computer for gaming
  • Go to brony conventions and try to meet all the VAs
  • Pay off my college tuition
  • Get a new(er) car
  • Move to living on campus
  • Travel
  • Brohoof 2

I would put all of in a bank, and spend it as I see fit in the future. Probably buy a new house and a new computer, after that it really just comes down to what's necessary.

Edited by Noazark
  • Brohoof 2

Depends on how much. If it's a dream amount then I would move to another country and use the money to start a new business. Maybe a self-publishing company or private video game developer. Of course, I would love to give as well. Also, I would have a good contractor build me an exact replica of Fluttershy's cottage out in the countryside. Down to the last detail. I would live in it.

Playing off Diamond's last thought there, I'd buy a chunk of land big enough to build a life sized working replica of Ponyville. 

• Brohoof 1

(Assuming I would win a million)

1: Buy a really great digital piano for myself
2: Get a completely new set of clothes to wear (as it is now, I never buy clothes unless it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, and some of my t-shirts, I've had for over 4 years now, I dont' plan on buying any new ones unless I really need to) and donate the old ones to charity.
3: Give a 100k to my parents, to help out with economical problems (fridge broken, car stolen... etc... We have lots of bad luck right now, okay?)
4: Give 300k to my grandmother, because she's always poor, she could use some money to have some fun for once...
5: Donate 100-200k to charity
6: Save the rest for the future.

Is what I can think of right now atleast.

If I would win a billion or something, It would probably be somewhat the same, except a bit bigger numbers on some, and more saving up for future house-buying and stuff.

Edited by Flottershy
  • Brohoof 2

If I suddenly won the lottery I would go to a car dealership and buy myself a BMW M6 or a Lamborghini Aventador. But it depends on how much money it was, maybe I would just buy some 6-series that has a 5 litre engine though I would prefer an M6 because of the V10 engine.

I would put a lot of it in a bank and I would help support my family as well as myself in the future. Although it would be a dream come true, to buy a BMW M6 2006.

21390d1151290529-fs-2006-interlagos-blue

• Brohoof 1

• Donate some of my money to charity.

Spend it to help people in need, and the homeless.

Buy some cars, and my own private garage.

Buy a house for my parents to live in, and buy a mansion for myself.

Donate some money to my friends and family.

Buy my own personal chef.

• Brohoof 1

So here's my plans if I won the lottery...

• Invest it
  • Keep quiet about it (the extended family must not know!)
  • Continue to live a miserly life doing what I enjoy until retirement
  • Pay off my debts and construct the underground home of my dreams
  • Have fun with only the friends that have proven themselves to be good people before I retired
  • Laugh at the extended family some more (you can probably guess I don't like them... yeah, that's a fair assumption...)

But this will never happen because I don't play the lottery. Gambling isn't a habit I exactly want to get into.

• Brohoof 1

I would use the money to buy my own place first and foremost. Preferably, far away from humans. From there, I'd buy myself a simple vehicle, nothing fancy. I would give some to my younger brothers and parents since they have always been there for me. After that is all said and done, I would donate to charities. That money could go toward helping save a life. I may hate humans, but there are those that I pity. Cancer victims and such.

• Brohoof 1

Winning the lottery is one of my worst nightmare. Of course, we have money, but it's an awful lot of trouble, and I don't want to destroy my family for this.

So I give every single pennies to charity, to people who really need it.

• Brohoof 1

Eat it.

What the hell else is money for? I hear blue, purple, green, red, and yellow vegetables have a lot of vitamins, the numbers on the sides (5, 10, 20, 50, and 100) show you how many there are inside.

(Let me tell you, I never knew that John A. Macdonald's face was so tender.)

• Brohoof 1

Creating a new animated entertainment company!

Hiring great employees!

Creating a new animated series to beat My Little Pony then making millions of dollar.

If lucky, i can spend some to cooperate with Gabe Newell to make Half Life 3 or making Steam to go on console or anything quite likes that.

Edited by The Prime Reaper
  • Brohoof 1

Move out of my parents and closer to my friends, so I can actually visit them on a weekly basis.....

Then I'd buy a couple more mountain bikes and a couple road bikes.....

with the money,I'dthen also get my drivers license, and buy an El Camino for every day use. and go biking everyday of the week.

then build a top of the line PC with a 16 core CPU and the best of the best parts,along with a PS4 and Xbox One.

• Brohoof 1

This is what I've always wanted to do with a lottery win for myself:

• Get a swimming pool
  • Complete my DVD, music and book collections
  • Buy a new computer
  • Buy a pinball machine
  • Buy a golf cart (legalized for outdoor use)
  • Buy a bunch of cool decorations

Leftover money would be used for everyday purchases (groceries, petrol) and occasional splurging.

• Brohoof 1

If I won the lottery I don't think I'd give to a poor person, around here at least it's hard to tell who's legitimately poor, and who's gonna just spend my money on booze and drugs. I'd rather donate to companies who help the poor and stuff

1. Buy a house

2. Buy a bunch of electronics and furniture

3. Give 100 K to parents and friends

4. Give 100 K to the ASPCA.

5. Give 100 K to a company that helps poor people and/or kids.

• Brohoof 1

The first thing I'd do is buy the most high quality camera I could get, then take a trip around the world. I've never even left Queensland before, actually, I've never left the south-east part of it either. I've seen nothing, the most exciting place I could say I've been is Dreamworld. :(

That's why I desperately want to travel around the world, maybe be gone for a few months, just I could feel less cooped up. And then, when I come back, I'd buy a much better house, join the expensive band at my school, take some art courses, just have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Since I'm under 18, I'd probably buy a new computer, games for my Xbox 360 and give some of it to my mother so we can move out of town (she recently lost her job) and put the remaining money away.

And as soon as I finish school, I'd move to Canada. I want to get out of this country so bad sad.png

• Brohoof 1

I don't know, it depends on how much it is. But it it was a lot, first of all I would put away a lot of it for the future. Then I would probably buy a few things I want, not any way too expensive things. And well then I'd go to America and visit come of my internet friends ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I would pay off all of my debts and then all of my immediate family's debts. I'd buy myself a nice property (not a mansion or anything too big, I don't need that), and if my immediate family wanted, I'd buy them all nice properties as well. Then the rest I'd put into an account with a generous interest rate so that it would make money on its own.

I already have a car, so I wouldn't need a new one, and that goes for any other things. If I don't really need it, I wouldn't bother. I'd rather use the money for things that I need and to help others with it, whether it be my family, friends, or if an opportunity comes up where I can use some of it to help someone else (donations, charities, etc).

I would make sure I wouldn't blow it all on something really big. I sometimes hear of stories when people that have won the lottery plunge themselves in big unrecoverable debt because they were somehow irresponsible with the cash. Secondly, I'd make sure the bulk of it is saved. That way it'd be my own income and I wouldn't have to work for money anymore. Also, if I could use the money for the benefit of someone else who needs it, that would be even more rewarding than the winnings.

Oh well, the odds of that happening are 1 in 175,223,510 or 1 in 258,890,850 depending on the game I choose to play (Can you guess which ones?). So I won't hold my breath, but a person can dream, right?

Edited by ePONYmous
  • Brohoof 1