Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Technology Vs Pony Magic in war

Bendy

Pony Magic or Technology, which is more powerful?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Pony Magic or Technology, which is more powerful?

• Pony Magic
    • Technology

Human Technology Vs Pony Magic in war, which is more powerful?

Let's try not to stick canon canon MLP FIM Ponies powers, not the world eating near on unstoppable level of magical power of The Conversion Bureau Ponies and Celestia, then yes Humanity would lose if they didn't get any help from either Ponies or someone else against Ponies as powerful as The Conversion Bureau. It would be the same case if Humans were as powerful as the Reapers from Mass Effect, then The Conversion Bureau Ponies would lose.

You can debate me if you wish, but I think Human technology would crush the Ponies in a war, let's rip in both of our universes opened connecting each other to both worlds and war (Hopefully war would not happen, it depends on what type of Human or Pony universe I guess.) was declared over something.

I mean Humanity has got nukes, guns, bombs and the ability to make deadly bioweapons, I think the Ponies would not stand a chance. Their only hope for survival would be to surrender. 

As for Celestia, I don't think she could survive a nuke being dropped on her, death by the sword and whatnot. Unless she's overpowered like The Conversion Bureau Celestia.

Edited by Rush

Celestia can threaten to move the sun. Game Over. Humanity dies. 

XD

Wouldn't she killself and all life on both worlds by doing that? Also her magic may not work on our sun (it won't work in some universes, because the multiverse is a jerk like that.) 

Edited by Rush

Humans own a lot of technlogy, and we also possess guns along with other weapons that could kill the ponies that do not have the ability to use magic but that can also hold a challenge to the pegasi due to their aerodynamic flying with wings. I don't think there is a winner in this if both sides have advantages and disadvantages.

Pretty sure she would if the alternative was death and slavery.

plus she can make the sun stay on her side and leave whole areas of the planet the humans live on to freeze.

and humanity would give up straight away, space ships and aliens are one thing but anything that can control our sun is a death knell to us. 

• Brohoof 1

hold a challenge to the pegasi due to their aerodynamic flying with wings

AA Guns and Aircraft would take care of them.

space ships and aliens are one thing but anything that can control our sun is a death knell to us. 

Space ships you say? What if Humans are so powerful they have Death Stars.

I think the Ponies would lose then.

Space ships you say? What if Humans are so powerful they have Death Stars.

I think the Ponies would lose then.

If thats the way your playing it. Equestria now has Warhammer 40K levels technology and the full power of the Warp. Your pitiful death stars are useless against the power of the mealstrom!! Muhahahahahaha!

And twilight throws in time magic and gravity manipulation. Cadence can flat out hypnotize soldiers to change sides XD

But what if Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer shows up? XD

Edited by Rush

Celestia could have cured Horus of the chaos taint, I think he'd be willing to spare a planet of ponies if his favoured son could be saved. XD

I guess.

Since we're gone crazy here, in some universes in the multiverse I guess, there's always a weird universe where the dark lord Justin Bieber rules Humanity with a iron fist and can cause even Gods heads to explode with the power of his awful music. XD

On the Human side we have...

Every single army/militia/faction in the world

A large Nucleur arsenal

The Nazis

The Borg (from Star Trek)

The Galactic Empire (from Star Wars)

and John Rambo, the ticket to victory for the human side

On the pony side we have...

The Mane 6

And thats about it.

If we were to drop a M.O.A.B on Equestria, there would be a 100% chance of it destroying Equestria. Why? Because...

1) Earth Ponies can't do shit

2) Any unicorns would just panic and run away

3) The Royal Guard don't know shit about magic

4) Since they've never seen a bomb before, they will most likely observe until it vapourizes them

Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 3

TBH, I don't think the ponies stand even the smallest chance to win.

First of all, let's be honest, Earth ponies wouldn't be able to do shit. I love earth ponies, they're my favorites but really. *BAMBAMBAMBAM GIGGITY GIGGITY, SPLAT!* Pegasi could do some tornados or something but honestly, they'd be shot down and a tornado would not really help them very much since they can't really control it, as seen in Hurricane Fluttershy. The wind powers are too great and even if they summon one on a group of people or some sort of base, the humans finds ways to protect themselves while the pegasi just can watch and hope that the powerful wind will not move to another place. Now there's unicorns and powerful ponies such as Luna and Celestia. But really, what can they do? Not all unicorns are powerful enough to do a lot. Just look at trixie or Rarity. I know Rarity haven't shown her full capabilities but from what I understand, the average unicorn can just do a few easy things and move objects. If you combine unicorn power as seen in the wedding episodes to create some sort of bubble... It wouldn't really help either. I mean they can protect themselves until they're surrounded by human forces, but what else can they do? Not that much. We have weapons and all sorts of things to use in a battle. Not even Celestia, Twilight and Luna's powers would be able to do much. Twilight had to use a lot of her magic to move the urza minor or whatever it's called and just think how much they'd need to work if there was like 10 tanks. Seriously guys I don't even see how the ponies stand a chance :P The remove sun thing isn't really something that matters either. Celestia can move the sun on their planet (if they're supposed to be on a different planet which I assume). How do we know she is capable of moving other stars? And even if she did, removing the sun would kill herself too.

edit

This topic is going in a bad direction when Justin Bieber is mentioned...

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I guess.

Since we're gone crazy here, in some universes in the multiverse I guess, there's always a weird universe where the dark lord Justin Bieber rules Humanity with a iron fist and can cause even Gods heads to explode with the power of his awful music. XD

Beiber Noise Marines. Oh Gods no. Sweet Merciful Celestia! SAVE ME!!!

@Jokuc But thats thing. Humans daren't nuke anyone for fear of being nuked back. So they wouldn't attack anyone who could mess about with the sun as doing so might force them to go for the MAD solution. Therefore humanity lose without a fight (at least while ever it is dependant on the sun to survive at least),

Edited by Malinter

Honestly with the nuclear and chemical weapons, in addition to far greater and bloody experience in war... and fact that humanity can be down right b******* in war. I would say humanity would win hands down and no I don't believe Princess Celestia could take on concentrated fire from what we possess when it comes to war technology.

It will be a bloodbath and the slaughter, largely because of how peaceful Equestria is and the lack of experience or technology when it comes to war.

Humanity has made warfare into a bloody and terrible art... Equestria wouldn't stand a chance.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

If Celestia could move entire planets or stars, we WOULD LOSE. No questions asked. Either she has enough energy to cause the planet to rotate, or she moves a star at a very high speed with a VERY LARGE centripetal force to cause it to move around the planet. This would require at least trillions more times the energy than we could generate with all of the uranium and plutonium in our planet.

Edited by John

If Celestia could move entire planets or stars, we WOULD LOSE. No questions asked. Either she has enough energy to cause the planet to rotate, or she moves a star at a very high speed with a VERY LARGE centripetal force to cause it to move around the planet. This would require at least trillions more times the energy than we could generate with all of the uranium and plutonium in our planet.

It won't work in some universes, because the multiverse is a jerk like that. Plus we don't know if she can move planets, and I doubt she would want to end all life on Earth and completely wipe out the Human race, unless she's from The Conversion Bureau universe.

And if we go illogical we use the "Bad-ass gravity pump" from Futurama to counter her moving the stars and planets.

Edited by Rush

Magic is always going to beat Technology because magic is, well, cheating.

I mean, the ponies can summon objects from any distance. they could just move them. humans bring tanks. dump them in the ocean.

spaceships? teleport them into the sun or better, just teleport the crew out... into space.

• Brohoof 1

wont any pony with magic just have a sheald or turn the bullet around? or has that all ready been talked about sorry>

Most Ponies would have the reaction speed nor power to generate a shiel like that. Plus shiel hit with enough bullets would break or spells if some Ponies fight on the Human side.

Magic is always going to beat Technology because magic is, well, cheating.

I mean, the ponies can summon objects from any distance. they could just move them. humans bring tanks. dump them in the ocean.

spaceships? teleport them into the sun or better, just teleport the crew out... into space.

Most Ponies aren't very good at magic.

And even if they were, things get a bit tricky if it's war like The Conversion Bureau, because in that universe the Ponies are winning the war, however many Ponies have turned against their own kind to save Humanity from extinction.

I would say humans would win - hopefully we never have to goto war with ponies though.  :unsure:

If we did though, humans would probably win - they might have the elements of harmony, but the numbers are too different. There is over 7 billion people on Earth, while ponies, there doesn't seem to be as many, but even if there was alot of ponies, there isn't much they can do - and the elements of harmony wouldn't really have a particular object to fire at to destroy everyone on Earth.