Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

fluttershy_thinking_by_trotpilgrim-d4pab

I wonder if people are switching votes back and forth just to get a reaction... Toying with the rest of us so to say...

tom_with_sunglasses_by_mallam96-d4lxywg.

Tom the Deceiver, who sullied the name of many a Pony is at the heart of all controversy and troll activity. He is the trickster of Equestria!

• Brohoof 1

At this stage, changing your votes around is a terrible idea... Imagine if there was only a one vote margin and you decided to change your vote just as the game was about to end...
But imagine if there was a 1 vote margin and you realized you wanted the losing character to win... why wouldn't you change your vote to support the character you wanted to win if your mind has changed?  I realize that for those of us who are huge supporters of one of these two characters, it seem ridiculous to change your mind, but a lot of people like these characters equally so it doesn't take much to change their mind.  I don't think everybody should be putting so much pressure on people to hold on to their original decision if they're not comfortable with that anymore.
  • Brohoof 2

But imagine if there was a 1 vote margin and you realized you wanted the losing character to win... why wouldn't you change your vote to support the character you wanted to win if your mind has changed?  I realize that for those of us who are huge supporters of one of these two characters, it seem ridiculous to change your mind, but a lot of people like these characters equally so it doesn't take much to change their mind.  I don't think everybody should be putting so much pressure on people to hold on to their original decision if they're not comfortable with that anymore.

But at the same time, I saw this vote change... at least 5 times in the past few minutes...? I refresh every 30 seconds here.

• Brohoof 2

But at the same time, I saw this vote change... at least 5 times in the past few minutes...? I refresh every 30 seconds here.
I just don't think everybody should automatically assume whoever is changing their vote has some sort of malicious intent.  Whatever their reason for changing their vote, nothing is gained by attacking them like some people are doing.
  • Brohoof 3

*starts sobbing quietly* Vote for Fluttershy PLEASE! I at least want a tie.

(Im not actually crying ok.) (alright I do have tears welling up but that doesn't count)

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes 'till the gun (or whatever they use in FIFA to end a match)

Will Twilight hold on? Will Flutters take the crown?

So ... much ... finality.

• Brohoof 1

More adorkable Twilight Sparkle pictures to give all 7 billion people on the planet diabetes? Coming right up!

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_abc002310-d

Those knees. what is up with them

• Brohoof 1