Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

You were prepared to do your best, had what it takes to pass the test, all those doubts you can dismiss.

Turns out you were prepared for this~~~!

• Brohoof 3

Princess_Coronation_Clip,_Twilight_Spark

"Thank you, thank you, everypony! You have once again proved who's the best young alicorn!"

~Twilight Sparkle <3

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations Twilight Sparkle on a thrilling finish to the first every MLPF World Cup!  :)

Let's hear it for our winner and let's give Fluttershy a big round of applause too!  ;)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

@,i raise you this instead

img-2846393-1-princess_twilight_sparkle_

img-2846393-2-eqg_twilight___wallpaper_b

img-2846393-3-twilight_sparkle_eqg_wallp

Ura! For the mother land and twilight sparkle!  You had help from a saudi brother so i'll post our national anthem 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Fluttershyisshit  

Look man, Twilight may have won, I was supporting her, but you don't diss the other team like that.

Makes everyone on Team Twilight look unsportsmanlike.

It's just a shitty thing to do.

Edited by Gunnery Sgt. Dusty
  • Brohoof 16

Fluttershyisshit  lol. Im gonna go dancing in the streets. not really. YEAAAAAAAAAH

Come on, there's no need for that. You're seriously missing the point of this tournament.

• Brohoof 12

Alright people, I've had to remove a number of posts in here for going off-topic and for heading nowhere good.
Keep it on topic, and keep it civil.

• Brohoof 12

Twilight won! That is certainly a upset in voting statisics compared to how the march madness contest turned out.

But it is a welcome change indeed. I supported her all the way, and I'm glad to see her win.

And insert stuffs here about how all ponies are awesome despite if they won or not.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'm sad Flutters lost, but I'm so happy she made it so far! ^w^

Good job on both sides. This was really fun.

FLUTTERSHY IS SHIT  lol. Im gonna go dancing in the streets. not really. YEAAAAAAAAAH

Really? That would be like if I beat you in some random game and then pushed you down and spat in your face.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finally, Twilight wins the credit she's been owed for so long!

Might I argue she's been made an alicorn, given immense power, a title, and international praise for her antics...

... none of which would have been possible without the other five, which thus far have yet to receive anything aside a stained glass mural?

I think Twilight is given way more credit than she deserves.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1795/entry-12422-character-synopsis-twilight-mary-sue/

Edited by Asterian Starfall

Might I argue she's been made an alicorn, given immense power, a title, and international praise for her antics...

... none of which would have been possible without the other five, which thus far have yet to receive anything aside a stained glass mural?

I think Twilight is given way more credit than she deserves.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1795/entry-12422-character-synopsis-twilight-mary-sue/

None of which has anything to do with this tournament. Also she is not a Mary Sue. Her character is much more developed than any of the others.

• Brohoof 1