Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life, who would it be?

verycreativeusername

My body is ready. :comeatus:

Are you really sure about that? :toldya:

Of course I am  B)

Why wouldn't I be?

Hypnosparkle because I've never seen a German in real life before :squee:

Your fantasys will be destroyed, if you meet me. :P

• Brohoof 1

Only one here to say they want to meet me ^_^ That makes me feel both good and bad :(

That's not true! I would love to meet you! Everyone here is so nice, that includes you so don't feel sad ^_^

• Brohoof 1

That's not true! I would love to meet you! Everyone here is so nice, that includes you so don't feel sad ^_^

You don't even know me :P So how can you say you want to meet me? ^_^

You don't even know me :P So how can you say you want to meet me? ^_^

Cause I want to meet everyone who's nice to me! And bronies are usually always nice people. And you also seem like a nice person! That's enough reason for me :P

I've heard about things , @SparklingSwirls, and have done, and I'd sure love to see all three of them, though I'm sure the feeling is not mutual. :(

I'd also put in @Nuke87654, @Dark Qiviut, , , @Ryo and @Checkered Flame.

I can see why no one on here ever wants to see me. It's not like I have any skeletons in my closet...

because I made them all disappear!

mischievous_sweetie_belle_by_theirishbro

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Cause I want to meet everyone who's nice to me! And bronies are usually always nice people. And you also seem like a nice person! That's enough reason for me :P

Yeah well you still gotta be careful ;) I could be a total psycho so you shouldn't wish to meet people you don't know too well ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Well, obviously my first choice should be no surprise.  I really do want to meet  some day, likely when I'm out of college.  In this list, consider him the given number 0, for that reason.  Talking with him on Skype basically everyday, and each day growing closer, meeting him in person would be amazing.  :squee:

---

1. .  He became one of my very first friends here, and I'm honored to call him my "#1 Homie."  :smug: He really is the kind of person I'd want to hang out with.  I feel we would both benefit each others' personality, combining his maturity with my energetic nature.  

2. .  He really is like a brother to me.  Having talked with him here through PMs a lot, his down-to-earth demeanor and kindness is always evident, and I'd like to meet him in person.  :grin2: 

3. @Makusu2.  I feel I could learn a great deal about being more optimistic by meeting him in person.  :muffins: 

4. .  He's a really friendly guy, and I'd like to get to know him better.  If I met him in person, I'd probably ask him some questions about geography.   :comeatus: 

5. @Artemis.  I'd like to meet him because he is a very intellectual person, and I'm sure he'd enjoy a nice deep conversation about philosophy or psychology with me - I know I would.   :twi: 

6. .  She's a really sweet person, and it'd be nice to meet her. :)  

7. @Treble Bolt.  Though I don't know her too well, I'd like to meet her because she knows a lot about blacksmithing, metalworking, and I'm pretty sure she likes trains, too.  I'd like to learn a few things from her about her work and hobbies.   :bedeyes: 

---

I would make a joke about who I'd want to meet in a dark alley like some have previously said here, but there's nobody here I have a problem with for me to joke about like that... *cough* ...  Well, at least, nobody that is still a member and isn't banned, hehehhh...  :icwudt: 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 5

1. Chrysler.  He became one of my very first friends here, and I'm honored to call him my "#1 Homie."   He really is the kind of person I'd want to hang out with.  I feel we would both benefit each others' personality, combining his maturity with my energetic nature.

his maturity

Wut?

But nah, dude. I think it'd be great to meet you someday, too. You're like the only person I really know who's still on this forum, so looks like my list is gonna have to end there, though...
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to meet everypony! And have a party! :D But seriously, I can't decide, everyone is awesomazing! And I'd love to meet you, then we could become amazing friends, which be awesome. Making... Awesomazing stuff happen! Woo who!

• Brohoof 1

That is kind of a hard question to answer.

But in no particular order,

Sir Flutterhooves- Yes, I know he his no longer here.

Sir Arte Lona

Lunatic Envy

Fluttershyfan94

Sassie Dashie- Because she made me my awesome sig. Love it hun!

ooBrony

I think it would have been easier to say, everyone on my friends list. lol

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

Wut?

But nah, dude. I think it'd be great to meet you someday, too. You're like the only person I really know who's still on this forum, so looks like my list is gonna have to end there, though...

Heheh, I was just meaning that you're pretty chill when we talk on Skype  :derp: 

But yah, it'd be cool if we could meet.  Maybe go out and cruise on some dirt roads, am I right?  :smug:  If I ever get my damned 4x4 to work, we could go muddin.  Lol, it's no fun having an offroad pickup truck if the front tires won't engage properly.  I'll bet it's a solenoid, they're prone to water corrosion.  

~ Miles