• Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

My first favorite was Twilight Sparkle. I always loved mysteries, so her "detective-like" character and her way of solving the Elements of Harmony was what got me to love the Pilot episode, and eventually won me over to the series.

• Brohoof 1

image.png

Thanks to @Sparklefan1234 for this awesome sig!

Rainbow Dash was my first and still is and will always be my favorite pony

tumblr_static_9m4t376nvw8w8kc0okso4kwk.g

• Brohoof 1

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends"

ezgif-2-c33b53d826.gif

(edited)

So I first joined the fandom back in December. I was very connected to Fluttershy, I loved who she was, the way she acted, and how cute and adorable she was. I then broke off, and started to think and say, "Who is the most like my personality?" I definitely crossed off Rarity, and Applejack at first. Then Rainbow Dash, and so was left with Twilight, and Pinkie Pie  (excluding Fluttershy). Yes, I am quite the brain, so I was connected with Twilight in that way, but I was a by Pinkie's personality, some people call her annoying, AND SHE IS! That's why I like her! I'm annoying, I talk a lot, make many jokes, and tend to be very energetic. I finally realized, I am exactly like Pinkie Pie!

post-36777-0-10853500-1462326967.gif

*eating popcorn intensifies*

Edited by cR Spitfire
  • Brohoof 1

Librarian Twilight Sparkle was my first favorite pony. She has since been replaced as my favorite by The Princess of Friendship herself, Princess Twilight Sparkle!

I posted the above over a year ago, and it still holds true!

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

(edited)

When I first started out it was Fluttershy, but seeing 'A Dog and Pony Show' turned that all around for me. Now it's It's Rarity forever!  :proud:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

My very first favorite was Rainbow Dash and also Vinyl Scratch for some reason. My favorites tend to change quite a lot, though.

My first was Applejack. My favorite now is Applejack. Wanna know what my favorite will be in the future? That's right! It's Discord! lol

But in all seriousness, Applejack will always and forever be my favorite pony and character. Discord comes to a close second due to the fact that I was a Treky before joining this Fandom and when I first heard his voice, I freaked out.

• Brohoof 1

First favorite pony ? mine is  Lyra. I see her first time when I   search for some human pokemon things on google. I get an attraction from fan contents about Lyra and I like her even she is in background... I think I like her minty green coat.

Fluttershy for obvious reasons, and she still is my favourite. I didn't like rainbow dash at first. I didn't think her voice and character would be like what it is from the pics I had seen before watching the show. However after some short time I grew to love her and she's my 3rd favourite now!

Originally it was Pinkie Pie, as I didn't get into the fandom or it's works till I had finished all the seasons and movies that were out at the time. now she sits in 3rd place, behind Applejack (2nd) and Lyra (BESTPONE4LIFE!)

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

My first favourite pony was Rainbow Dash, because she was the one who put stress on sport and physical self-improvement and was the closest pony from the Mane6 we got to military. Why should I like the silly fashionista one duh. Doesn't matter Rarity is my favourite now. By the way I generally notice that Rarity is the most initially misunderstood Mane6 pony, everyone seems to like her more when they are deeper into the show.

Twas and has always been Rarity. Gosh it's been near half a decade since I started watching MLP. Still love her charm and overall presence as the element of generosity. I have since strived to emulate that defining trait even when facing personal and financial hardships.

It's been very hard but at the end of the day I'm proud that Rarity, or even the show in general has had an impact in my young adult life :')

7988903586_8c1f43c6ca_z.jpg

"Look upon me, Equestria, for I am Rarity!"

Fluttershy was my favorite pony at first... and she is still my favorite now.

Although over time, I've grown to enjoy the other ponies (except Applejack) as well, including some characters outside of the six such as Trixie, Luna, or Discord, but Fluttershy is still my favorite.

For me it was Twilight Sparkle, now it is Fluttershy. I used to hold intelligence as the most powerful virtue, now I hold compassion in that same light.

I am still a lot like Twilight, though. And I will be dying my hair like her mane soon.

Flutters might be my best pony, but I THINK my FIRST favorite pony in my early days of brony was Luna. I was so endeared by her awkwardness in Luna Eclipsed, besides, her design....

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

(edited)

Pinkie Pie was my first favorite pony, and among the main 6 she still is! :)

Now my favorite pony is Octavia, followed by Maud and then Pinkie Pie!

Edited by Poly Lingua

“Language is the most extensive and inclusive

magic we know, a magnificent work of unconscious

generations that holds us all together."

-Poly Lingua

img-38340-1-tumblr_o783a3hfq91vue1tmo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...