• Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

Physically male.

Mentally male.

I'm 100% straight male, but I tend to be more effeminate than other men, i.e. I get emotional, care about my looks, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I am a woman, although I am very masculine in how I present myself (I actually hate being female, but I love my husband and thus wouldn't have it any other way).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

ok, i figured out how to make this a poll!

yay!

if i left one out let me know and i will add it

i wonder how many girls are on here? i know it is gonna be mostly guys

Edited by fireflylass

(edited)

Definitely biologically male, mentally got some fluidity though. I'm usually just a feminine guy, but I can become a psudo-girl at times. Sexually I'm bi, prefer girls romantically and physically though.

Edited by Puerto Princessa
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hang on a sec, lemme check...

Physically female. Mentally female (though I can act boyish at times). Straight female.  :D

Edited by Star Storm

(edited)

Sorry to be nit-picky, but why does the poll feel the need to distinguish between options like "female" and "trans female?" "Trans" is an identifier, but it isn't a gender. A trans woman's gender is simply "female" and a trans man's gender is simply "male."

If they're meant to be an option for people of ambiguous gender, you could always add options such as "not sure," "fluid," "agender," "pangender," etc.

I guess "none of the above" and such is good, but it mught be cool to actually see the genders represented in the "none of the above" category.

Personally I'm a cis girl, but just trying to look out for people who might need some other categories. Not trying to hate on the poll :)

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 2

Just a straight male here. Nothing more, nothing less.

Physically male (since last I checked).  Mentally male; though sometimes a bit on the effeminate side (or perhaps I flatter myself lol).  And I like the ponyladies.  Uhhh I mean I'm heterosexual.  Though I 100% support same sex relationships and same sex marriage.  And whatever it is that occurs between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie on my entertainment center.  When I'm not looking.

(edited)

Pretty sure I'm a guy.

Yep, I am.

you had to check? well at least now you know

Sorry to be nit-picky, but why does the poll feel the need to distinguish between options like "female" and "trans female?" "Trans" is an identifier, but it isn't a gender. A trans woman's gender is simply "female" and a trans man's gender is simply "male."

If they're meant to be an option for people of ambiguous gender, you could always add options such as "not sure," "fluid," "agender," "pangender," etc.

I guess "none of the above" and such is good, but it mught be cool to actually see the genders represented in the "none of the above" category.

Personally I'm a cis girl, but just trying to look out for people who might need some other categories. Not trying to hate on the poll :)

the reason i added trans to the poll is that the last poll i made on a different forum was a gender poll and i just did male or female and all the trans people got mad and felt left out and they sugjested that i add trans options to, so i included the options should they choose to use them

Edited by fireflylass

Just so you know @fireflylass, I have merged your thread with this existing one, as they both cover the same topic of discussion.  In the future, please be sure to use the search function to be see if your idea for a thread exists before creating a new one.  This helps to keep the forums tidy and organized will deterring any confusion that multiple threads tend to cause.  Take care!

• Brohoof 1