1. 1. Which do you identify as?

• Boy (cis/not transgender)
    • Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

I'm biologically a guy, although growing up, I've been connecting with my feminine side more. Not that I want to go through sex change therapy, I could never make myself attracted to other guys, and if I went through the therapy, I would always have this inner expectation to like guys, even though I was born a male. I think it's enough to be a good man in this life, and maybe in the next life, be a female (or maybe in a previous life I was female, but wanted to try living as a guy).

• Brohoof 1

Just what I was looking for, a topic related to gender identity!

I am a transgender MTF. I have identified as such for about six months, so it hasn't really been too long since I've come out, however I am proud of myself for doing so ^-^

• Brohoof 2

I've already voted, but I am male. I consider myself as male as well and I would never call myself a female, even though I act feminine quite often x3

(edited)

Although I am a girl, I very rarely show my feminine side. It gets kind annoying, people giving you funny looks if you say you'd rather wear your old faithful jeans than fancy dress crap. I'm waiting for the day the world doesn't care about your gender.

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 1

I would say plain old boy.
Nothing too fancy.

On the internet nobody knows your a cute cuddly pony mare.

:okiedokielokie:

I'm a girl.

And a pony.

Sometimes I wish I had a penee though. Then I could pee on people ^^

(edited)

I would say I am Bigender. I know sex wise I am a guy but I have a lot more of a girl mind than anything  :blush: I am not gotta lie. I love frilly stuff, brighter colors like pink, act more like a general girl than a guy.. I like romance quite a bit even if I deny it at times. I don't know what other examples to use other than those.  

Edit: Sleepy typing is the worst. I repeated myself basically

Edit 2: Also! I usually play games as a girl because the options for clothes and it just feels more... right? In MMOs you can say I am disliked for being a trap but most are cool with it :S

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

Just a Bro(ny) , I'm a heterosexual male with a very sensitive side  :D

My Gender? Heroic.

My Gender is testostorone pumping, Epic filled, power-in-my-loins, steel-in-my-nerves, scream like Leonidas awesomeness.

My Gender? Heroic.

My Gender is testostorone pumping, Epic filled, power-in-my-loins, steel-in-my-nerves, scream like Leonidas awesomeness.

I see a lot of people on this thread saying things like "I'm male but only like 60% because I'm super sensitive and caring and I love some girly stuff." Obviously that's not a direct quote, but it's similar to a lot of what I've seen.

Just so you know - liking feminine stuff or displaying feminine behaviors doesn't make you any less male. You're 100% male if you identify as male. That's it. That's the only rule. It doesn't matter if you like pink or wear skirts occasionally or act super feminine or are gay or ANYTHING. It doesn't even matter if you started as a woman and transitioned to male (either physically or mentally) later in life. You ARE what you identify as - you don't need to qualify it.

Same with the ladies. If you identify as a woman, you are 100% woman. It doesn't matter if you act masucline or you're butch or a lesbian or a jock or never wore make-up in your life or would rather die than put on a dress. It doesn't matter if you started as male and transitioned to female (either physically or mentally) later in life. If you say you're a woman, then you're a woman. That's it.

You not fitting a limiting, narrow-minded stereotype doesn't make you ANY LESS man or woman. <3 I promise. Own your identity. Forget the haters. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone.

• Brohoof 2

The thing is, I sort of have a bit of a grudge against the way society treats genders. They've greatly drifted from the gender one feels they should be, to "YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THESE QUALITIES IF YOU ARE ONE GENDER AND NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE". Especially with the way my sex (male) is portrayed through stereotypes, I feel very iffy on identifying as a gender.

While I feel as though I lean closer to transgender (I feel more comfortable around girls, I love skirts and dresses, and flowers, and pink is my favorite color, I actually feel flattered when people online mistake me for a girl, etc.) than anything, I choose to identify as agender, to take away from the complications of it all. I am who I am, and I don't need to rub it in, really. It's nothing I work hard to focus on.

... Oh, but I will be wearing skirts and dresses when I move out and will make the move to look "prettier", make no mistake about that.

I think you should change boy/girl to male/female, cos i identify myself as a male, but at 20 years old it doesn't feel right to refer to myself as a 'boy' XD

im a grown-ass man and should be identified as such B)

• Brohoof 1

I had no idea gender could be so complicated. *shrug*

Me? I'm 100% female. I always was, and I always will be. I love to be female. Not that there's anything wrong with boys; I just enjoy my life as a girl.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm female, and identify that way 100%! Well, I guess sometimes I do kind of question it, but that questioning isn't very often, and could never amount to much of anything, as I just can't see myself identifying as male. I feel much more comfortable as a girl. I enjoy some things that mostly men enjoy, but that's not what gender identity is about anyway - That's about being human! So, any questioning amounts to nothing, in my case.

Oh my that was so circular... I think I need to head for bed. >.<

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I was a boy at birth and I am still a boy. There was a time when I wasn't sure about it but that time is gone and I'm not ashamed for that as I was understanding who I am... Well, I am still understanding that :lol: but the thing is, yeah, I am a man because I was born as one and I like being male, that's it. :)

• Brohoof 1

I am male, which matches physical parts I was born with. I don't place too much importance on it, I'm not manly and being a guy isn't really a significant part of my identity.

I did question my gender for a short time, but I came to the conclusion that my gender matches my sex, and neither of them need to change.

• 3 months later...

Effeminate male, most definitely. Am a dude, with male body parts, but so stuck in more stereotypical female ways that people tend to think I am a girl & not a guy when talking to me outside of real life & over text... Though for whatever reason people say my voice is deep so whenever my friends first hear me on skype it's like "I... Was not expecting that." But honestly, I am perfectly ok with being that way. Most things guys do tend to annoy me anyways, with all their skirt chasing & finding the most entertaining way to spend an afternoon is sports or else your a fat weakling... Much more content to sit around & enjoy being lazy & happy while being kind than... Well not