Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cancelling My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Gravelord Neat-O

"GMod"?

Gmod 'Garry's Mod' is a game you can buy on Steam, you can import mechanics, such as characters vehicles, you can use it to mess around or make videos, but I guess you were talking about SFM 'Source Film Maker'

Gmod 'Garry's Mod' is a game you can buy on Steam, you can import mechanics, such as characters vehicles, you can use it to mess around or make videos, but I guess you were talking about SFM 'Source Film Maker'

I already know what it is; I was just trying to set up a complex joke (which, unfortunately, failed due to glitches).

Simple version:

*Sees GMod Ponies*

Edited by Anti-Villain

Actually five seasons is a pretty ripe number for a show. I wouldn't mind if it ended there. Plenty of fans will expand on it for years to come.

Not sure when Mlp will stop officially going but at this point they pretty much reached the breaking point.

Aside from the horrible truth of knowing one of our favorite cartoons has ended for good, I wouldn't worry.

Just like many cartoons who make it this far, we should be proud that not only has it made it further than any mlp cartoon, but that it's a cartoon to be talked about for it's fanbase, animation, and characters. 

Honestly, I would carry on. I could always watch re-runs, the fandom won't die off quickly; and I have other things to attend to. Even if mlp went on for many more seasons, it may get stale. Hopefully not though.

Like all things, the show will eventually end. However, this incarnation of the show has been so successful that I see that the show will have a healthy life before it ends. I'll be happy if we at least get 7 or 8 seasons. And I'd say that would be enough material to keep the fans satisfied until the next incarnation of the franchise. But I have to say this is the first time I have seen a phenomenon like this that is rapid all over the internet. Thanks Lauren Fraust and all the team that has made the show a huge success to both cartoon lovers and people who like good shows in general.

I'd be sort of disappointed since I've only been a brony for just over a year, and I wouldn't want to have entered the fandom right as the show ends (if it were cancelled today or soon that is).

If it were cancelled later, I'd still be down considering the canon storyline would end and we would never continue to follow the ponies' lives anymore.

I'm sure we'd all still be here for a while; we've got plenty of altitude and jet fuel to stay in the air for a while.

It would be like star trek, and then somepony would make a Star Trek movie with Ponies in it. (If that hasn't already been done?)

It would be sad for sure, but nothing lasts forever. That's why we should enjoy season 4 and 5 because we don't know if there will be a 6 or 7. I feel like Hasbro and the rest of the MLP:FIM writing team are running out of ideas for episodes. I mean, the episodes are still good, but it will probably be like spongebob, a show that is on for around a decade but then it becomes stale because the episodes start to feel repetitive. That's why I feel it is good to constantly hire new writers for the show. New writers = New ideas (usually)

I kinda agree spongebob is like getting boring these days when i had tv i started too like watching tv shows and then a day ago i get bored of them and then the tv satalite was not payed for anymore so i can't watch it on my famliys tv but i can watch some tv shows at my grandma's.

I would be sad too me because the pony design is great it was better then the other gen's when i was a little kid i only got something mlp from 2003 or something like that but never noticed they had a mlp show on tv but i don't know if my famliy can get it my famliy only has dish networkbut then we could not afford too pay off the bills and my mom usly forgets too pay the bills intill my mom left the famliy when i was 12 are dish network got cut out because we could not even afford too pay it anymore but then i found out mlpfim hear pepole talking about it and then when i went too my grandma's i watched mlpfim on hub and started loving mlpfim and i still love watching mlpfim.

• Brohoof 1

I wfdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I am crossing my fingers that we get at least 5 or 6 seasons.

If we make it to 7, awesome.

But I mean... it might come to a point where the show starts to... *gulp* I hate to say it... die a little... :(

I rather a show end short and sweet than overstay its visit. I just hope that if it does "overstay its visit" that it doesn't do it by much. At the same time though I have a hard time believing the show could even come to that. MLP has SO MUCH POTENTIAL and they can make a great episode out of almost any concept.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be sad but not "wallow in whatever it is ponies are supposed to wallow in!" sad. I've made enough friends and we have enough fan made things to last us a while. Although as long as the shows quality stays consistent then well... please don't cancel lol. 

Edited by little gamie

I really would not like it...I would probaly just watch old episodes again, because unlike most other bronies I really just watch the show and go on a few brony sitesBut I would not enjoy it...

I am crossing my fingers that we get at least 5 or 6 seasons.

If we make it to 7, awesome.

But I mean... it might come to a point where the show starts to... *gulp* I hate to say it... die a little... :(

I rather a show end short and sweet than overstay its visit. I just hope that if it does "overstay its visit" that it doesn't do it by much. At the same time though I have a hard time believing the show could even come to that. MLP has SO MUCH POTENTIAL and they can make a great episode out of almost any concept.

I know what you mean.  They could run out of episode ideas and just make stuff that first comes to mind, even if it isn't as good.  I can't imagine that happening though.  And I certently wouldn't want it to.