Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Anyone Here Want To See Trixie Again?

Moost

As a die-hard Trixie fan, I really want to see her again but not pictured as a villain this time. Will she be returning or not? She deserves better than what she got and I did feel sorry for her in Magic Duel with the flashbacks and everything

• Brohoof 2

YES. Her character has so much potential. They could give her a really interesting backstory. I think it would be cool if she grew up in Canterlot at the same time as Twilight, and maybe their pasts are connected somehow.

And I agree, I think she return as sort of an anti-hero, not a villain.

Not particularly. There're other minor characters/antagonists who have never come back even once who I'd much rather see than a round 3 of Trixie. Wouldn't be surprised if we got her anyway though.

• Brohoof 6

Heck yeah!

She was annoying and horrible at first, but her latest appearance in season 3 won me over and changed my thoughts about her.

I would be down with seeing her again, as I would love to see what has she been up to since we've last seen her go off.

I think seeing her appear again as a friend this time, could be made quite interesting. Especially, if they put an interesting twist to it. Though MLP certainly seems to have a lot of redeemed villains doesn't it :lol:? So, I don't really have an idea what they could do with her that could be unique to her and her alone right now. But I definitely wouldn't mind seeing her again :)!

I'd love to see The Great and Powerful Trixie come back on the show. I don't mind her whole 'villain' act but I would like to see her make an approach on being friends or a 'good guy'. For all I care, they could reform Trixie if they have to.

Edited by #Rainbow_Danger_Dash

I'd love to see Trixie return and be nice for a change.

Yet could easily see a episode where she returns helps with a problem and is half and half nice then at the end when all think's she changed for the better she herself think's it's not just time yet and vanish again in one of those weak smoke bombs.

Anti-heroes never flip over a new leaf completely they will always balance between good and evil. 

Yes, yes of course, she's awesome, I really like her. But I hope that her character will grow up, and stop to be a villain. Trixie can be herself but not be evil. She has a soul, she proved it in the end of ep 6 (I guess) of season 3. She also can be very cute. She know magic pretty well,and she's elegant. Trixie is kinda mix of Twilight and Rarity. Hasbro bring her back, stop adding new ccharacters, we need Trixie!

• Brohoof 2

Not necessarily. I don't dislike Trixie or anything, but she already had her return. She's made peace with Twilight and there's really no reason for her to return unless it's for a quick cameo, ie: Equestria Girls. I understand that she's a popular character and all, but the writers need not cater to every want and need of the fandom. If she appeared again anytime soon it would feel like senseless pandering.

Besides, there's a bunch of other characters who have abundant potential who I'd much rather see reappear, namely Lightning Dust and Sunset Shimmer.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

I say yes, but not for the reason you'd expect. Popularity notwithstanding, Trixie has never made a positive impression on me; perhaps a natural side effect of being associated with episodes I don't like. Another appearance from her would be another chance for her to impress me, and I'd welcome that.

I don't exactly care either way though.

I don't have any special reservations for her, but even if I did, I don't think it would be a good idea to bring her back for the heck of it. Characters are guest stars in order to show some uniqueness to them, and a very particular contrast with the usuals. Giving them another episode tends to just repeat that with very little window dressing.

Both Trixie episodes had essentially the same tone; honestly, I kind of felt the second one to be a bit shoehorned-in. Even worse, while Discord's two-parter was really impressive as an antagonist, bringing him back for an extra episode felt really forced, and even felt way too similar to his previous ones.

Too many returns of their guest stars isn't really such a common occurrence in TV shows. I'm pretty sure as great as the Soup Nazi episode was in Seinfeld, it wouldn't have had the charm to do a repeat. At the very most, they might be fun to include as an extra character that appears in a scene or two during an unrelated episode.