Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Basically Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken's current show. Basically this dumb redneck alien and his slightly smarter horse partner have wacky hijinx and end up stopping the creatively *Cough* named Lord Hater's (Who doesn't have a personality beyond "He's evil") plans by being... Dumb. It's not very interesting and it lacks the well done characters that both of the creator's prior works had (MLP, Fosters etc.)

My reaction to Faust and McCracken's seeming fall from grace:

• Brohoof 3

I don't watch TV, since how long?

so I haven't catch up with cartoon network or nickelodeon, but I think Johnny Test is the absolute worst, that's one of those cartoons you usually put as background noise while you do something else.

Months ago, I used to put all 30 minutes of Johnny test because Pokemon was up next. XD

I would also like to put the teen sitcoms on Disney channel and nick. It's full of bad acting, cheesy jokes, and a laugh track that goes off every 2 seconds. Even the ones I liked when I was younger don't really hold up that well with the exception of drake and josh and Ned's declassified.

• Brohoof 7

i'm surprised no one mentioned the two shows made in hell

zigg and sharko and oggy and the cockroaches 

those cartoons are soo painfull to sit through those two shows are like tom and jerrys retarted twins its just terrible.

• Brohoof 2

Seriously... In my country entertainment TV is SO BAD, I don't even watch TV anymore. The only things I watch are MLP, which I buy from iTunes, and stream and then History Channel, Discovery Channel... But even those are being infect by all the dumb outside.

I used to watch Teen Titans and Sponge Bob... Hey Arnold... But the first died, the second got stupid and the third is just repeated episodes.

Seriously... In my country entertainment TV is SO BAD, I don't even watch TV anymore. The only things I watch are MLP, which I buy from iTunes, and stream and then History Channel, Discovery Channel... But even those are being infect by all the dumb outside.

I used to watch Teen Titans and Sponge Bob... Hey Arnold... But the first died, the second got stupid and the third is just repeated episodes.

TEEN TITANS IS AWESOME! That was my childhood. Playing in the backyard with my brother and neighbors. I was always Starfire. You know.. I have a TT RP going on...

TEEN TITANS IS AWESOME! That was my childhood. Playing in the backyard with my brother and neighbors. I was always Starfire. You know.. I have a TT RP going on...

It still is? Serious... I don't know. I know that they ended the series without even solving BB's stuff with Terra.

Maybe I'm outdated. Anyway, I meant it as an example of a good show!

That depends entirely on what you mean by "kids show". No legitimate answer can be provided without a definition of the term.

That said, everything on Nick Jr. is repulsive garbage. Why is edutainment always formulaic pandering drivel? You want kids to learn something, teach them something worth learning instead of random Spanish they'll never be able to connect into a coherent sentence (Dora) or how hugs and rainbow diarrhea make the world go 'round (any number of shows, including but not limited to: Dora, UmiZoomi or whatever the f###, that dumb rabbit show).

• Brohoof 3

Jesse on disney channel. I swear, when I babysit my younger sister, she ALWAYS chooses that stupid disney reality show over MLP.

I feel like Cartoon network's shows are pretty terrible, too. There's only like 3 shows I like on cartoon network. The rest are all bland ideas with no plot or character developement.

• Brohoof 1

To me almost anything from Nickelodeon or Disney, they seem to copy each other, they just rename shows, put in a new cast of stock characters, pull out stock humour and clichés, which is weak and lame, possibly use canned laughter then add stereotypes, because it's funny. Two show from each channel draws my loathing, Dora the Explorer and Sofia the First, from Dora the show has more than over stayed its usefulness, Nickelodeon claims that it teaches Spanish and Hispanic culture to children, but it seems to do both poorly, it teaches a Spanish dialect using words and not grammar, which is how you learn any language, and it seems to deepen Hispanic stereotypes, and implies that all Hispanics come from Mexico and have a homogeneous culture, plus it's just annoying, it panders to its audience, talking down to children, it is so repetitive you could invent trading cards for every line and story lacking plot, so is junk food for the mind watch at your own risk, besides the Hispanic servicemen I knew, really disliked this show saying it makes a mockery of Hispanics born in America. Finally, Sofia the First, this show is bland, boring and banal, Sofia is just not interesting, unlike Twilight Sparkle who had to put effort to becoming princess, Sofia becomes a princess through generic back story and rushed exposition, the gender stereotypes makes My Little Pony Tales look fair, boys are this and girls are that, Sofia is also not interesting, she does not have the three dimensional personality of Twilight Sparkle, she is too nice and does little wrong, the plot really does all the hard work in this show, furthermore I can't help but feel like this show is promoting elitism, Sofia becomes a princess because her mother marries the king in a jump cut. and once she is a noble, we see the rich kids flaunting their wealth, and Sofia taking advantage of royal privilege like a good school, and magic that she could possibly have if she remained common, a stark contrast to MLP FiM, although there are noble and common ponies, anypony can ascend to alicorn, provided they learn something that improves them and others, MLP does a better job at showing the vice and virtue of all ponies, high and low, that is the sort of neutrality a TV show needs, rather than playing favourites, on a lighter note these shows are easy to riff MST3K style, and I love to mock these shows.

So I leave Tom Servo to say what I think these shows should do.

• Brohoof 3

Teen Titans Go. Here's a post I left on a video on the topic: its really sad at how dumb this show is, it's funny sure, but for a teen titans show it is extremely lacking in all action, character development, back-story, and tension. i appreciate the fact that the cast is back together and the show can get a good laugh, but you just cant come close replacing, bettering, or even continuing the original series with such lackluster and ridiculous stories as TTG presents. not to mention every episode of TTG talks to the viewer like their two or retarded. I'll watch the show occasionally, but i always will prefer the original, it was better paced, more interesting and deep, and spoke to the viewer like an adult. (don't believe me, watch haunted or nevermore from the original series, you wont be disappointed ;))

• Brohoof 1

1. SpongeBob (NOT THE OLDER SEASONS). I am referring to the seasons that are most recent.

2. Adventure Time

3. Johnny Test

4. Fan Boy and Chum Chum

5. Planet Sheen

6. Boobah

7. Horse Land

8. Winx

9. Barney

10. Amazing World of Gumball

11. Chowder

12. Ron & Stimpy

13. Teen Titans Go!

14. Anything on Disney Channel

Edited by Samurott77

Dora the Explorer and Fanboy&Chum Chum, I don't think any other show insults their audience better than these two

Fuck Johnny Test too

• Brohoof 4

All of them are the worst.

Arthur was top show, hands-down.

Dora the Explorer and Fanboy&Chum Chum, I don't think any other show insults their audience better than these two

Fuck Johnny Test too

>dora the explorer

>insulting audience

>top lel

Edited by Loser.

The worst kids show would be... SpongeBob SquarePants. The old ones from the late 90's to the early 2000's were great, but new ones has lost its popularity as most episodes mostly revolves SpongeBob and Patrick annoying Squidward... it just lacks any appeal anymore, it's just annoying nowadays.

• Brohoof 1