Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

I don't obsess over anything. I take an interest in a variety of different things. I play league of legends, browse ebay, watch pwnage videos on youtube, listen to music, and watch TV shows. Obsession is inherently a negative thing, and you shouldn't 'obsess' over anything.

Might sound stupid, but I used to be obsessed with Club Penguin.

It's such a simple game, yet it's just so awesome and fun. Plus the community is amazing and creative. Sadly the game has gone to shit now, so I quit a few years ago. I played for 5 years, so yeah, I was pretty obsessed with it.

Right now, I'm a bit obsessed with GTA. It's overrated but fun. ;p

Video games (It has always been my biggest hobby now rivaled only by MLP)

Space (The sheer vastness and wonder of space has always fascinated me to no end, now the game Elite Dangerous is letting me live a dream pretty much :P)

Weather (I have always been obsessed with things like tornadoes and supercell thunderstorms, probably because I am scared of them) 

Territories (This is a weird one probably, but I have always been obsessed with things like territories, borders, cultural differences in territories, things like that)

Those are my biggest obsessions I think.  :derp:

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Music, video games (although not so much anymore), animation. And that's it (well not really)...

Edited by Blobulle

I really only have one obsession at a time.  I'm obsessed with My Little Pony at the moment.  Runner ups include Doctor Who, Pokémon, Fallout, Stephen King novels and this one is weird...I have a bit of an obsession with the Twilight series.  A hate obsession.  Late to the party, I know.  But I just love watching and reading critical reviews of it.  And I did read the books; they were awful.

MUSIC

creedenceclearwaterrevivalmotleycruebloodsweatntearsjerryreedskrillexaerosmithllcooljbeethovenkatyperrydefleppardrobzombiecarlstorynerfherderfreezepoppowerglovestevieknicksprimustechn9nedeadmau5fatboyslimtwistedsistermichaeljacksonthreedognightelvispresleygetoboysmegadethslayerjustintimberlakemichaelbubleKISSjimihendrixsupertrampthecarsthedeadkennedystheramonesthewhopowerman5000johnnycashthebrothersfourdrhookandthemedicineshowrockapellabobbymcferrinweirdalyankovicthompsontwinsgenesisledzeppelintoadthewetsprockettheymightbegiantsspiderbaittinytimnapoleonthexivstanfrebergtomjonesgrandfunkrailroadmetallicaweezernirvanamarilynmansonthegreatkatoasisthedonnastherunawaysgeorgethorogoodandthedelawaredestroyerscypresshillbeastieboysfalloutboyelectriclightorchestramontypythonsflyingcircusremspindoctorskillswitchengageGWARrageagainstthemachinenwabonethugsnharmonyapacheindianaphextwinpaulrevereandtheraiderskornkidrockrehabriotholecakethepresidentsoftheunitedstatesofamericathebloodhoundgangvoltairetomlehrergreenjelloinsaneclownpossejerryleelewischuckberrycountryjoeandthefishrandytravisthemightymightybosstonesshelsilversteinthebanglessimonandgarfunkelladygagajonbonjovicannibalcorpsesonicyouthhouseofpainredbonefatsdominoonyxkmfdmthefriendsofdistinctionavengedsevenfolddeeppurplethetingtingsfalcoyellodonavanwutangclanvanmorrisonslipknottenaciousdyesmontanajohnathancoultonstonetemplepilotsblueoystercultjohnwilliamsorchestraoingoboingotherollingstonesgrandmasterflashsnoopdoggreeltoreelbobmarleyjeffersonairplanegunsnrosestomthallbreathecarolinaotisreddingpercysledgesnowextrafancytravelingwillburysronniejamesdioozzyosbournesteelpanthermychemicalromancenightcateverymotherssonbenfoldsfivethetrashmen...

... well, YOU get the idea.

Recently became obsessed with Persona 4. More like watching videos of it. But I will get that Vita I need to play Persona 4 Golden some day! Also, I like the Persona 4: The Animation.

I am also becoming obsessed with SMITE. I've been spending a lot of money on that game lately (spent over $30 to get 1500 gems, thinking of spending a bit more today).

(edited)

doctor who, dc, marvel, firefly, video games, anime, star trek, walking dead, you tube, TV and movies in general, and pop culture in general.

Edited by aidanderp

Really cannot remember if I've posted here. Oh well.

Steven Universe, Pokemon, Disney movies, and Telltale games are my main things~

Kesha + music and musicians in general really. Some past musical obsessions:

Matthew Koma

seapunk/Unicorn Kid

WoodenToaster

Audioslave/Chris Cornell

Sia (especially Wild Ones)

Summer Heart + Washed Out + Beach Fossils

Lady Gaga

Deadmau5

etc? :P