Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

I love Visual Kei more than anything. I also love Doctor Who and Littlest Pet Shop. Oh... and there's um... Simple Plan. I can't think of anything else at the moment. D: Visual Kei is probably the biggest for me. I like pokemon too!

Visual Kei and Simple Plan are pretty much my life too. XD

Edited by sweeToxic

Oh god, I've had loads of obsessions in the past: anime, school buses, trains, model cities, television graphics...

As of recently, I've developed a bit of an obsession with the "southern cone" countries of South America, especially Uruguay. Why, I don't fully know.

Xenosaga, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, art.

I obsess over a variety of many other things, but these have been my primary ones over the years. Xenosaga in particular is a recent one I can't get off my mind. It's one of the few things that I occasionally have dreams about, particularly in regards to a fourth installment that will never get made. I take that as meaning that I am still very much obsessed about it. Also, I often refer to the characters and elements of Xenosaga to my fiance, as well as constantly finding new avatars of its main protagonist, Shion Uzuki, to use.

Final Fantasy has been an obsession since childhood, and it is something I still talk about frequently as well. I think about the various installments, characters, and themes so very much, and am heavily inspired by it. I'd say Final Fantasy is my primary inspiration for creating stories. (Although Xenosaga has also kind of taken over in this regard recently a bit) Kingdom Hearts is similar, but to a lesser extent. Whilst Pokemon is my primary inspiration for drawing art.

I obsess a lot more over my art nowadays due to trying to finalize designs of my fursona and various incarnations of me, as well as trying to create commissions in a timely fashion before  they all pile up. It's kind of stressful, especially comparing myself to other artists, but it is rewarding and I doubt any other artist would know how to satisfy my very picky aesthetic sense.

Youtubers, mainly Jacksepticeye and Jacksfilms, and Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco! I simply love them more than words can describe. :P

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

Dragon Ball Z, or more specifically the character Raditz (Hence the profile picture), History(Especially the Roman early expansion era) and playing the Piano.

I don't spend as much time on the Piano as I used to as I'm usually playing games or hanging with friends.

Oh Yeah and Rome II...

post-34986-0-85304000-1439082193_thumb.jpg

post-34986-0-12153100-1439082207_thumb.jpg

post-34986-0-11539900-1439082211_thumb.jpg

That's why I spend a lot of time of Rome II :wub:

Edited by Vennax