Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apart from FIM what else do you obsess about?

Rarity Paige Belle

Telltale Games, Life is Strange, Pokemon, video games in general tbh, Disney, Ava's Demon, and my cat, to her dismay.

(edited)

What I'm usually obessed with:

-My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic of course, to bring it out of the way.

-Gravity Falls

-Video Games. Mainly Five Nights At Freddy's, Kingdom Hearts, Ib, Mad Father, and other video games. At the moment I'm fond of the game Alien Isolation but everyone keeps saying something bad happens in the ending (no spoilers please! D:)

-Drawing and writing

-Harry Potter and other popular books.

-Creepypasta

-Disney

-Food sometimes

-Music, especially either Vocaloid or fanmade.

What I'm currently obessed with at the moment are some chocolate cookies I'm eating right now as I type this, one of my favorite Youtubers known as Markiplier as I'm drawing a random comic with him for my friends as one of them is graduating from our Jr. High the day after tomorrow, Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6 :pinkie: (mine...) despite being aromantic asexual and it being more of a romantic atrraction rather than sexual unlike his weird fangirls, and random fanart of Rarity as she's my favorite of the Mane Six (my pony... They're both mine!)

I know that's pretty random but that is what I'm currently obessesing over right now.

:P

Edited by GoldKingdomFright

(edited)

Well, I could easily say "Cars and Trucks and Bikes, Oh My!" [insert Wizard of Oz reference here]...

But, let's face it... I have an obsession with: Lubrication.  

I'm talking about engine oil, silly  :derp: 

I know a lot about motor oils, like what goes into making them, and what goes into adding chemicals (additives) to base stock oils, and how different parent companies own certain name brands... and I know about oil filters, too  :lol: 

I like knowing about what keeps my engine running!  Without lubrication, your engine wouldn't budge!  Motor oil is essential to keeping your engine going, and choosing the right oil for certain cars can be tricky.

I'm all about the lube.  I'm all about taking away the friction, and decreasing wear, oxidation, shearing, and pollutants.  And I'm all about filtering it with the best filters to keep it cleaner, longer.  

For some, changing oil is a tedious task - a daunting duty.  But for others like myself, it's a hobby, and a beloved pass-time to keep my engine, and parents' engines lasting as long as I can.   :smug: 

~ Miles

P.S.

I also have a small obsession with sound; I'm sort of an audiophile.  I know a lot about speakers and headphones.  My dad is an audio/visual technician, and away from work he's also been an odd-job DJ of sorts, so I've learned a lot from him.

Edited by Miles

not very much. i am aiming to become a professional artist, so i do obsess over everything art-related, which is quite a big topic to obsess about already.

other than that, really not that many things. i am interested in a lot of things, though, i just dont obsess over them.

Computer hardware (and PC gaming). I'm building my PC soon, building my brother's PC sometime later, and possibly even my other brother's PC. I can name all of the components that go inside any PC from the top of my head, I can name several names of components (R9 280/GTX 960, Intel i5-4460/AMD FX-8350, etc. as examples). I'm even fixing computers.

(edited)

I obsess about whatever is the show of the week.

Sometimes,it's Scooby. Sometimes,it's Martin Mystery. Sometimes,it's even the Office.

Edited by Mystery

I also obsess about coin collecting as I am obsessed with all world currencies as well as currencies from the past. If you wonder what my oldest coin is in my collection. It is a 1928 Australian penny.

Animation, film, and Theme parks. (Specifically Disney theme parks. I've gotten to the point that I've started noticing mistakes/oversights experts make in books about the parks.)

Tintin, Gravity Falls, Pokémon, Discworld...anything I like could become an obsession.

Yay :D. A fellow Tintin fan :D. I own all the books  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Yay :D. A fellow Tintin fan :D. I own all the books :wub:.

I don't have any of the books, since they're mostly alI in the library. I DO want to buy "Tintin in the land of the soviets", though. Maybe in French. :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any of the books, since they're mostly alI in the library. I DO want to buy "Tintin in the land of the soviets", though. Maybe in French. :)

Ah yes, that one ^^. That was quite a fun book. I have Tintin in several languages, including French, since I used to live in Tintin's country, Belgium :)

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, that one ^^. That was quite a fun book. I have Tintin in several languages, including French, since I used to live in Tintin's country, Belgium :)

Did you know that Hergé actually apologized for writing that book? Because he wrote it based on anti-soviet  propaganda and didn't actually know if it was true. 

Also, the next Tintin Movie is coming out in January. :squee: I didn't really like "Prisoners of the Sun" as much as the other stories, but I'm still psyched!